|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- How much do you know about caffeine?
- Sir Elton John: 'Lucky to be alive'
- Egypt orders Brotherhood head arrest
- Liquid metal structures 3D-printed
- Seven deaths 'linked to fake drug'
- US anger at China 'air interception'
- San Francisco air crash detailed
- Boston bomb accused denies charges
- Merkel in Ukraine as crisis mounts
- Engineer blamed for Canada blast
Elsewhere on the BBC
If you can’t shake your device addiction on your own, there’s a getaway for you
Hitch-hiking robot HitchBOT completes a 6,000 km (3,700 mile) trip plus other tech news