|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Cameron: UK won't pay £1.7bn EU bill next month
- Millions of Ebola vaccine doses by end of 2015, WHO says
- Emma Siswick murder: Jonathan Sutton jailed for at least 28 years
- NY axe attack: Islamist link probed
- British woman dies at Thai cosmetic surgery clinic
- Shabbat UK: Digital detox call for the Sabbath
- Why is the UK being asked for more money?
- 'Scrap ban' on term-time holidays
- Heena Solanki used acid to kill herself and her two children
- Ashya King's family 'not safe for UK return'
Elsewhere on the BBC
Why are sick bees being prescribed honey? BBC Earth investigates
Smartphones get smarter – the prototypes that talk and say ouch when you drop them