|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Major fire at gas-fired Didcot B power station
- Scandalous tales from the British embassy in Paris
- Barroso: Pro-Europe Britons 'must defend EU membership'
- Small Data: When the average age of death was zero
- Kobane: US drops arms and aid to Kurds battling IS
- Ebola nurse William Pooley returns to Sierra Leone
- 'Untested drugs for dying' bill given government backing
- Minimum charge for carrier bags introduced
- Mental health: The £8bn cost of poor care for new mothers
- The Beatles: Where did the Fab Four live in Liverpool?
Elsewhere on the BBC
Play a game that tests how well you know our planet
Meet the Helsinki market trader who sells fish to the President of Finland