|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- How lasers revealed a lost city in the jungle
- Bollywood cleavage row shows India's 'crass' side
- US strikes Islamic State in Syria
- China exporting 'tools of torture'
- Andy Murray regrets tweet fallout
- Syria air strikes
- IS challenges US to put boots on ground
- Israel murder suspects shot dead
- Why is the Birmingham accent so difficult to mimic?
- Tomb mystery captivates Greece
Elsewhere on the BBC
Meet the men whose facial tattoos signify a gruesome rite of passage
Can the location of Islamic State militants be found with open source data?