|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Marine 'devastated' at life sentence
- More men chat in girls' 'dialect'
- Android app caught sharing ID data
- Mandela death: How a prisoner became a legend
- The offal truth about American haggis
- 'Hundreds dead' in CAR violence
- Norway: Is world’s largest sovereign wealth fund too big?
- Arrests over Mexico radiation truck
- Deadly storm lashes northern Europe
- Dylan's guitar sells for $965k
Elsewhere on the BBC
How can we ensure there are healthy oceans for generations to come?
How a car can be stopped remotely using radio pulses - plus other technology news