|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Android app caught sharing ID data
- Arrests over Mexico radiation truck
- More men chat in girls' 'dialect'
- Marine 'devastated' at life sentence
- The offal truth about American haggis
- Vitamin D's disease role queried
- Norway: Is world’s largest sovereign wealth fund too big?
- 'Hundreds dead' in CAR violence
- Deadly storm lashes northern Europe
- Samsung and Philips raided by EU
Elsewhere on the BBC
How can we ensure there are healthy oceans for generations to come?
How a car can be stopped remotely using radio pulses - plus other technology news