|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Deloitte gets one-year New York ban
- US soldiers killed in Afghan attack
- Brazil president 'proud' of protests
- Montreal mayor resigns after arrest
- Day in pictures: 18 June 2013
- G8 leaders agree deal on tax evasion
- Man 'danced after killer punch'
- Father urges NSA leaker: 'Come home'
- Elizabethan child actors 'kidnapped'
- US to open direct Taliban talks
Elsewhere on the BBC
With global cities swelling, how will our systems cope and adapt in the future?
How the dream of a home in the sun was turned into a nightmare by the Cyprus banking crisis