|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
The Lone Star state is saying auf wiedersehen to its German dialect
How barefoot Indian tribe inspired a US fitness revolution
How US version of The Office reflected on America - and UK
Refugee's story of seven months held in the Sinai desert
- China asks N Korea to free boat crew
- Do white South Africans have a future?
- Film shows Hillsborough PC was right
- Deadly tornadoes ravage Oklahoma
- Bunions 'blame family not footwear'
- Pupils 'need early porn warnings'
- Ten killed in northern Afghanistan
- Chinese premier due for India talks
- At least 10 killed in Iraq car bombs
- Why is violent crime so rare in Iceland
Elsewhere on the BBC
Why Hitler’s propaganda war against modernism dominated German art
The film director 'appalled' at how the movies Titanic and Ironman have been re-cut for China