|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Did Korea encourage sex work at US bases?
- Police attend 'Black Friday' crowds
- Left to the mercy of the Taliban
- Oil prices plunge after Opec meeting
- Ebola test results 'in 15 minutes'
- Wal-Mart challenged on Black Friday
- Crime author PD James dies aged 94
- 'I refuse to be my daughter's diary'
- Woman wins £337m in divorce case
- India relaxes visas to boost tourism
Elsewhere on the BBC
How do you explore the bottom of the ocean? BBC Future finds out
With all-inclusive holidays seeing a resurgence are local trades missing out to big resorts?