|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Baby 'looked like Auschwitz victim'
- Jerusalem's 800-year-old Indian hospice
- Flood warnings for US snowmelt
- The parents refusing to vaccinate their children against polio
- Kenya bus gunmen 'want religious war'
- Albania opens huge Cold War bunker
- Doubts on Iran deal as deadline looms
- Madagascar plague outbreak kills 40
- The writer who foresaw the rise of the totalitarian state
- The day her family wasn't there
Elsewhere on the BBC
Why do we procrastinate, and how do we stop it?
Scientists seek crowdfunding to send probe to the Moon, plus other technology news