|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Cost of driving licence to be cut by up to 32%
- Egypt imposes state of emergency in Sinai after attacks
- Johann Lamont standing down as Scottish Labour leader
- Newspaper headlines: 'Edging toward the EU exit?'
- Ebola crisis: 'Many exposed' to infected Mali girl
- HS2: Phase two report proposes new station for Crewe
- Cancer-killing stem cells engineered in lab
- Peterborough dog Ziggy in one-minute crossbow bolt removal operation
- England's lost football grounds - part II
- Have Jedis created a new 'religion'?
Elsewhere on the BBC
Why are sick bees being prescribed honey? BBC Earth investigates
Smartphones get smarter – the prototypes that talk and say ouch when you drop them