|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Nations hail US-Cuba breakthrough
- Stars react to film cancellation
- North Sea firms facing 'crisis'
- What is behind the US-Cuba thaw?
- Putin to speak amid economic crisis
- 'Vast store' of world's oldest water
- The Russians fighting a 'holy war' in Ukraine
- The boats of guns for hire against pirates
- Sony cancels The Interview release
- Gunman's partner has bail questioned
Elsewhere on the BBC
Nicholas Barber asks whether The Battle of the Five Armies is worthwhile or unnecessary
The wearable technology which could allow you to pay for goods with your heartbeat