|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Hunt for French soldier's attacker
- Brazil 'cancels' most African debt
- 'Maoist rebels' kill 17 in India
- 'Black widow' bombing in Russia
- Murder sparks anti-Muslim backlash
- The myth of the humourless German
- Swedish riots spread beyond capital
- Thousands complete Boston Marathon
- Hezbollah promises Syria 'victory'
- 'The cough that paralysed me'
Elsewhere on the BBC
The BBC's Michelle Fleury meets five very different people who live and work in Quito
How far has Microsoft moved from a purist's game console with the XBox One?