|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Sony releases The Interview online
- Queen pays Christmas poppy tribute
- Christians hold Christmas Eve Mass in Bethlehem
- US to pay freed Cuba prisoner $3.2m
- Sierra Leone declares Ebola lockdown
- Ireland's teenage tech prodigy
- 'Stephen Colbert' now belongs to the ages
- Christmas menus: turtles to turkeys
- What is The Interview really like?
- Tanzania sacking over 'corruption'
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Autos takes a look at the rusting car collection worth millions - discovered in a French barn
From polar bear watching to crocodile conservation - highlights from 2014