|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
A man jumped on stage before a Broadway play to try and charge his mobile phone - but his act of desperation was simply a more extreme version of what we do for power.
The Dutch tulip is under threat from globalisation - so what are they doing about it?
The burbot is a "flabby and sour-faced" fish which was a delicacy of 19th Century dinner tables - but it has disappeared from British waters.
The unveiling of a ugly copy of a famously beautiful bust of Queen Nefertiti caused Egyptians to mock the authorities - and the current state of art in the country.
- Tax cuts predicted for Budget
- BBC News
- US Army 'to cut 40,000 troops'
- Belfast to erect Narnia sculptures
- India's 'deadly' medical school exam scandal
- How far will we go to charge our phones?
- Nazi flags near bonfire taken down
- Why do people still fly the Confederate flag?
- BBC News
- My 25 years as a prostitute