|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
A Facebook page unites low-income students trying to survive in the Ivy League
The floating pavilion of the tiny, sinking Pacific nation of Tuvalu at the Venice Biennale, is a symbol of the country's vulnerability.
Our regular column covering the deaths of significant - but lesser reported - people of the past month.
Kim Kardashian has made a film about mental health and social media, but the reality can be bittersweet
- 'Free meal' customer's £700 bill
- Alps co-pilot 'practised crash run'
- Salman Khan car death verdict due
- Canada conservatives in shock defeat
- Abbott dismisses 'gay partner snub'
- US approves Cuba-Florida ferry
- Court says Skype's name is confusing
- SpaceX to test launch abort system
- Russian WW2 parade: A tank-spotter's guide
- Leaders in last-ditch bid for votes
Elsewhere on the BBC
Can you guess what weird and wonderful things are in these 15 photos?