|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Norway: Is world’s largest sovereign wealth fund too big?
- More men chat in girls' 'dialect'
- Tidal surge hits UK coastal towns
- Marine jailed for Afghan murder
- Switzerland 1, Italy, Holland and England 0
- Deadly storm lashes northern Europe
- Microsoft disrupts ZeroAccess botnet
- South Africa and world mourn Mandela
- Android app caught sharing ID data
- Warning over rare metals in gadgets
Elsewhere on the BBC
How can we ensure there are healthy oceans for generations to come?
'Iran uses terrorism as a tool of statecraft' says Republican Senator Marco Rubio