International Airlines Group (IAG) reports a big jump in annual profits and raises its forecast for 2015 after a "remarkable" turnaround at Spanish airline Iberia.
French aviation firm Airbus reports a big jump in full-year profits despite setting aside €551m (£401m) for delays on its A400M military aircraft.
AirAsia, one of Asia's most successful carriers, has posted its first net loss in two years, citing currency exchange losses and higher taxes.
Farnborough 2014 Highlights
- Brain-controlled drone shown off02:57
- 'Why I decided to become a pilot'02:49
- A380 makes Filton farewell visit02:01
- A first look on board Airbus A35001:23
- Solar-powered plane set for global flight01:57
- Ryanair's Aer Lingus bid faces EU inquiry01:58
- New airport report has 'more detail'04:35
- Flying the 'Nintendo' fighter jet01:30
Features & Analysis
Solar-powered plane set for round-the-world flight
Why Bombardier's latest jet is still not flying
Why the airshow in Hampshire matters
UK aerospace has reasons to be cheerful
Surveillance planes after the Cold War
Saving lives in helicopter crashes at sea
The big global business issues that affect consumers, investors and the environment