Shares in Malaysia Airlines fall 18% to a record low as the search for a missing jet continues for a third day.
Other Top Stories
- DC-10 takes off for the last time01:28
- Inside combat helicopter simulator01:38
- Osprey on display at Airshow02:03
- UK to spend £2.5bn on F-35 fighters06:44
- Airbus: We learnt from our mistakes02:06
- Boeing 'well-positioned for future'02:29
- First close-up look at Airbus A35001:22
- US Navy shows off the P-8A Poseidon01:46
Features & Analysis
World's longest aircraft is unveiled in UK
Australia's Flying Kangaroo faces survival fight
End of an era or farewell to a "death trap"?
How carbon fibre technology is changing airliners
Plenty of demand for planes, but is there enough airspace?
Will the aircraft spending spree create a pilot shortage?
Could Concorde ever fly again?
The big global business issues that affect consumers, investors and the environment