Discount airline Ryanair reports record full-year profits and rising revenues despite soaring fuel costs, but hits out at "bizarre" EU takeover decision.
Boeing says it has resumed deliveries of its 787 Dreamliner, after two incidents involving the lithium ion batteries led to a worldwide grounding.
EADS reports a sharp rise in profits for the first three months of the year, thanks largely to rising revenue from its Airbus subsidiary.
- Fresh safety fears for Dreamliner 78701:58
- Cathay crew vote for industrial action01:30
- Frequent flyers into history06:42
- Asia's booming air travel industry02:49
- Branson: India 'tough for airlines'02:18
- Should Britain build a spaceport?01:16
- Ethiopia welcomes first Dreamliner 01:43
- How to land an F-35 fighter plane02:37
Features & Analysis
Does south-east England need a new airport?
How beer chats helped revive Japan Airlines
Why plans to create a defence giant are in trouble
Smart weather radar aims to help planes avoid a bumpy ride
Bombardier challenges Airbus and Boeing
Electric propulsion to power spacecraft