- Lessons in leadership04:28
- Secrets of the boss04:14
- Is exercise vital?04:21
- How big firms keep innovation alive04:33
- Short term or long term gain?04:33
- Building a strong company culture04:33
- Can bosses embrace social media?04:32
- Successful delegation04:17
- Dreams and ambitions04:23
- Managing risk04:22
How tough is it at the top?In CEO Guru Steve Tappin talks to the chief executives running some of the biggest companies in the world. What challenges do they face - and what do global business leaders really worry about?
CEO Guru 2012
How should be departing boss best hand over power?
Why bosses should leave time to relax with family and friends
How hands-on should a chief executive be?
Get your attitude to this wrong and you could be heading for trouble
What it takes to be a chief executive
Can you motivate your staff to follow your dreams and ambitions?
Grit and tenacity are crucial qualities for business leaders