Budget calculator: How will Budget 2014 affect you?Continue reading the main story
How much better or worse off will you be in the coming tax year following the Budget?
Use our Budget calculator, developed by accounting firm KPMG LLP, to find out how the measures being brought in next month affect you.
- The tax system is complex, and the model used above gives only an indication of the Budget's impact
- Your personal information is safe - all calculations are carried out on your computer
- The calculator includes measures announced in previous Budgets that come into effect in April this year
- The calculator does not include benefits paid under the new universal credit. Universal credit is being rolled out across the UK in stages and is currently received by a very small number of people. It is not expected to affect the majority of claimants until 2016
- Gradual increases in the state pension age mean the calculator may not estimate the true entitlement to pensions for women born between 6 April 1951 and 5 April 1952