- A Burmese migrant's tale of success04:13
- Zoo gives visitors hands-on experience04:17
- Marriage detective in high demand04:10
- 'Kenny the Fish' swims to the top04:17
- Hi-tech education for Chinese children04:14
- Saying 'I do' underwater in China04:15
- From mountaineer to tour operator04:14
- The Aussie surfer turned entrepreneur04:20
My Business: AsiaWhat does it take to be an entrepreneur? Asia's dynamic growth is bringing a new wave of start-ups and fresh opportunities, we meet the people taking up the challenge.
My Business Europe
Developing a flying camera for extreme sport fans
Traditional farming meets new tech in rural Ireland
Creating an opportunity from the fall of communism
Why two Spanish sisters started a bakery in a desert
How two school friends created a global blockbuster in Warsaw
'I wanted to make products for people'