10 things we didn't know last week
- 28 March 2014
1. Goats are surprisingly quick witted.
2. Helsinki is the most expensive city in the world to order room service.
3. Ukraine's navy is equipped with combat sea lions.
4. There have been three cricket matches played at the North Pole.
5. When crows drop stones into water to make food more accessible, they display the reasoning skills of children aged 5-7.
6. Michael Gove is a fan of chap hop.
7. Tuberculosis can be passed from cats to their owners.
8. An aircraft's "black box" is actually two boxes.
9. Chimpanzees have bromances too.
10. North Korea's "leader's haircut" - reportedly being rolled out to students across the country - is aesthetically similar to an earlier style known as the "Chinese smuggler haircut".
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek