Quiz of the week's newsContinue reading the main story
It's the Magazine's 7 days, 7 questions quiz - an opportunity to prove to yourself and others that you are a news oracle. Failing that, you can always claim to have had better things to do during the past week than swot up on current affairs.
1.) Multiple Choice Question
UK Prime Minister David Cameron is believed to be related to a family featured in a Shakespeare play. Which family?
- The Macduffs (Macbeth)
- The Montagues (Romeo and Juliet)
- The Capulets (Romeo and Juliet)
2.) Missing Word Question
* caused TV football delay
3.) Multiple Choice Question
Nominee goodie bags at the Oscars on Sunday will reportedly be worth over $80,000 (£48,000). Which of the following items is not included?
- Mace pepper spray gun
- A drain unblocker
- A unicycle
4.) Multiple Choice Question
Which animal caused panic after straying into a town in northern India?
The animal was discovered roaming the streets of Meerut and sparked widespread panic. It entered a hospital building, cinema and apartment block, reportedly injuring several people. To date it has not been caught.
5.) Multiple Choice Question
One of the US's most famous advertising slogans - Got Milk? - is giving way to a new campaign for milk called what?
- Milk Life
- Drink Ya Milk Kid
- Milky, Milky
- Milk: Feel The Goodness
6.) Multiple Choice Question
What did Italian football club Parma give to its opponents this week to mark its centenary?
- Vacuum cleaners
- Bow ties
- Persian rugs
- A year's supply of Parma ham
7.) Multiple Choice Question
Paramount Pictures this week stopped a blogger from posting frame-by-frame tweets of which film?
- Beverly Hills Cop
- Top Gun
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- It was the Macduffs. In the play Macbeth orders the deaths of Lord Macduff's family.
- It's swearing. Transmission of the Scottish Premiership match between Ross County and St Mirren was delayed until after the watershed because of the amount of swearing that could be heard from fans.
- It's a unicycle. The gifts in this year's bags were revealed by several US magazines this week and range from a walking tour in Japan to circus lessons.
- It was a leopard. Its head can be seen in the top left of the picture.
- It's Milk Life. The Got Milk? slogan has been used in celebrity adverts for 20 years.
- It's vacuum cleaners. The manufacturers are Parma's shirt sponsor.
- It's Top Gun. The film studio's lawyers said the retelling of the 1986 film breached its copyright and got the blogger's Twitter account suspended. The person had been posting subtitled still frames at a rate of two per hour to recreate the film in micro-blog form.
0 - 3 : Danger zone
4 - 6 : Bit of a goose
7 - 7 : Cruise control
For past quizzes including our weekly news quiz, 7 days 7 questions, expand the grey drop-down below - also available on the Magazine page (and scroll down).