10 things we didn't know last week
1. Fidel Castro is a fan of the progressive rock band Yes.
2. The All-Party Beer Group, which boasts 300 MPs - nearly half the House of Commons, is the largest of all 472 all party subject groups.
3. Great white sharks can live to 70.
4. The Highway Code recommends that people who fall asleep at the wheel should pull over and park, drink 150mg of caffeine (at least two shots of espresso), wait 20 minutes, and only then continue their journey.
5. Researchers at Michigan Technical University have been looking for the existence of time travellers on the internet.
6. Black-tailed prairie dogs perform Mexican waves to "test" the alertness of their neighbours.
7. Six out of 10 Korean families use professionals to find a name for their newborns.
8. Residents in Ware, Hertfordshire, watch more online porn than any other UK town.
9. The last British Prime Minister to regularly wear a wedding ring in public was Lady Thatcher.
10. You can map the economic peaks and troughs of the 20th Century via books' use of miserable terms.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek