10 things we didn't know last week
1. The Soviet Union published a children's book of Stalin's five-year plan.
2. People pour more white wine into a glass than red.
3. Dolphins' favourite band is Radiohead.
4. Passports issued by the UK, Sweden and Finland offer visa-free travel to more countries than any other passports.
5. Users can band together to change the wording of Facebook buttons in some countries.
6. Ants have a property ladder that they keep tabs on.
7. A man can be sent to prison for being gay in three-quarters of Commonwealth countries.
8. London 2012 athletes had bad teeth.
9. The letters q, w and x were not allowed in Turkish official documents.
10. The Swiss Army prepared for an attack by bankrupt French factions as part of a war gaming scenario.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek