10 things we didn't know last week
1. Sleep deprived men think women are more amorous than they actually are.
2. You can steer a helicopter with your thoughts.
3. Designer John Galliano was so cosseted he had no idea how to use a cash machine.
4. One visitor a month is bitten by monkeys at London Zoo.
5. Obese mice have fat grandchildren (not fat children).
6. Babies learn to grimace in the womb so they can show they are unhappy after birth.
7. Shares bought by female company directors do better in the long-term than those bought by male directors.
8. In France's Bac Litteraire, philosophy counts more than any other subject.
9. Caterpillars can turn trees white.
10. Boys are given names containing larger sounding vowels than girls.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek