10 things we didn't know last week
1. "God's bones" was the sweariest expression in medieval times.
2. There is more protein in a caterpillar than a dung beetle.
3. Sportsmen who choose to compete in red have higher levels of testosterone than those in blue.
4. Women's immune systems age slower than men's.
5. Using "don't" and "won't" correctly in online dating messages boosts response rates by more than a third.
6. New Zealand has the highest per capita cat ownership in the world.
7. Philip Hammond used to be a Guardian-reading goth.
8. A KFC family meal in Gaza costs £18 and must be brought in by tunnel from Egypt.
9. Swans can fall in love with helicopters.
10. The inventor of Coca Cola also created a popular drink called French Wine Coca.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek