10 things we didn't know last week
1. Midsomer Murders is massive in Denmark.
2. Quick fingerspellers can do the alphabet in five or six seconds.
3. Fruit fly maggots have cannibalistic tendencies.
4. "Lucifer" and "." (full stop) are banned baby names in New Zealand.
5. The northern snakehead fish - aka "Fishzilla" - can live under ice and survive for days on land.
6. Crying baby contests are held in Japan.
7. A hurricane on Saturn has winds of 330mph and an eye 12 times the size of the UK.
8. An XXXXXXL uniform is being made for larger UK workers.
9. Laser beam technology is to be used by financial traders to shave time off deals.
10. Six million feral pigs live in the US.
Seen a thing? Tell the Magazine on Twitter using the hashtag #thingIdidntknowlastweek