Maesteg rugby club fire
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Video

Maesteg rugby club fire devastating, says chairman

Fire crews spent over three hours tackling a blaze at a rugby club in the south Wales valleys.

The first floor of the Maesteg RFC clubhouse and part of the stand were affected by blaze started which started just after 17:00 BST.

Chairman David Morgan said the blaze was devastating following the hard work of everyone involved in reviving the club's fortunes recently.

  • 13 Aug 2013
  • From the section Wales