Paracetamol warning after death of Desiree Phillips
The family of a young woman who died after accidentally taking "a few extra" paracetamol are warning others about taking the painkiller.
Desiree Phillips, 20, from Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, took the over the counter drug to cope with pain after an operation to remove non-cancerous lumps from her breast.
The single mum died from severe liver damage after taking extra paracetamol tablets over two weeks.
Her family say they now want to prevent further tragedies. Her grandfather, Des Phillips, spoke to Gilbert John.
16 Dec 2011
- From the section Wales