Stacey Rodgers
Media playback is unsupported on your device
Video

‘My son died of carbon monoxide poisoning’

A mother whose ten-year-old son died of carbon monoxide poisoning has spoken about the "silent killer".

From Wednesday, carbon monoxide detectors will be compulsory in new homes in Northern Ireland.

New figures reveal 35 million people in the UK are at risk from poisioning.

Stacey Rodgers, whose son Dominic was killed in 2004, said: "If I save one life I'll be happy".

  • 31 Oct 2012
  • From the section UK