ITH Pharma 'deeply saddened' over poison feed
The manufacturer of a hospital feed linked to the death of one baby and illness of 14 others has said it is "deeply saddened" by what has happened.
ITH Pharma managing director Karen Hamling said the company was co-operating fully with an inquiry by health officials.
The baby died from blood poisoning at St Thomas' Hospital in south London from suspected contaminated drip food.
Public Health England said babies at six hospitals developed septicaemia from the Bacillus cereus bacterium.
05 Jun 2014
- From the section Health