Italian nun who won the The Voice releases Madonna's 1984 hit as her debut single.
Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov wants Germany to say sorry to his horses after freezing their prize money.
A huge inflatable sculpture, apparently inspired by the shape of a sex toy and a Christmas tree, is sabotaged days after it was erected in Paris.
State media urges its citizens to think carefully when choosing an English name.
A Texan tourist finds himself locked inside a London bookshop after closing time, but is released after alerting the outside world on Twitter.
Russian President Vladimir Putin pays a late-night visit to disgraced Italian ex-Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi in the middle of a summit in Milan.
A presidential candidate has promised to do just that, if the current president wins 60% of the vote.
President Barack Obama's credit card was declined at a restaurant in New York City last month, he said.
Archaeologists in Greece uncover a large floor mosaic at a huge burial site at Amphipolis dating to the time of Alexander the Great.
Scandalous tales from the British embassy in Paris
The politician who's set thousands of pulses racing
Why 'human' hair extensions may actually be from goats
Love and one amazing car on a 26-year roadtrip
Rome's last eel catcher is 74 - and there may never be another
How did 'Robinson' get stuck on an island in the Zambezi river?
How the stethoscope led doctors to touch their patients
How does it feel to bet £900,000 on the Scottish referendum?
How to put London's mysterious underground temple back together
The power and allure of wearing red
Mauritania changes its weekend to do more business with Europe
Northern Ireland school brings back Manx language
How do you commemorate war without glamorising it?
- Paul Cantlie, father of Islamic State hostage, dies
- Wind farms outstrip nuclear power
- How safe is mouldy food to eat?
- Over 40? Data says you could be the perfect entrepreneur
- Wales NHS 'tissue of lies' accusation by minister
- Four infant bodies found in Canada storage locker
- Oscar Pistorius given five years for Reeva Steenkamp death
- Debt campaigners tear up student loans
- Islamic State: US probes 'stray Syria air drop' in IS video
- Mauled breeder held over dog attacks