A koala has had an extraordinary escape clinging to the bottom of a car on a busy Australian highway.
Angry residents try to prove how useless new rules are.
The train windshield cracks on its maiden voyage.
Three enormous cooling towers which have stood for more than 40 years at Didcot A Power Station in Oxfordshire are demolished.
Sales of Tunnock's teacakes have soared after they featured in the opening ceremony of the Commonwealth Games, a supermarket has said.
Racing legend Sir Jackie Stewart's first ever racing car is being put up for auction, with an estimate of £35,000-£50,000.
Treasure that was plundered from the historic Sutton Hoo burial mounds is returned to the site in the form of a replica.
A Russian satellite containing geckos could plummet to earth if control is not regained, according to reports.
Police are investigating after the tail was ripped off a life-sized bronze statue of a bull in Builth Wells.
What does it mean to be a modern patriot?
China takes down reports on inflatable animals
Millions watch video poking fun at Kim Jong-un
Of which 'kingdom' is this girl a 'princess'?
And other radical ways to keep drivers off mobiles
What's the best way to deal with being booed?
Would you get a tattoo of a company's logo?
The trend taking off among the deaf community
Crowdfunded potato dish stokes internet ire
- Rain, hail and lightning cause chaos
- Man admits Help for Heroes fraud
- Burma Top Gear breached Ofcom rules
- Japanese girl 'dismembers classmate'
- Driver dies at classic GP car race
- Police told off for Lily Allen image
- Lloyds fined £218m over Libor
- Women rescued from stranded car
- Nestle logo permitted 'in error'
- Lightning kills man on US beach