Two rare Sri Lankan leopard cubs have been born at a French zoo, it is reported
A circus group which was denied a Santander business bank account because its showgirl and burlesque acts posed a "moral problem" has now been offered the account.
Travellers along one of Kenya's busiest highways are told not to give alcohol to baboons.
A woman who added "Skywalker" as a middle name is told by passport officials that her signature infringes a trademark.
Australia's Jetstar apologises after an attendant on a Sydney-bound flight warned passengers to flush their drugs down the toilet before landing.
The UK government says it plans to allow driverless cars on public roads in January, and asks cities to compete to host one of three trials.
A state agency admits thousands of women receiving benefits were registered as being over 100 years old.
Colombian ex-paramilitary leader says his brother shot drug lord Pablo Escobar.
Is it disgusting or normal to prepare dinner on the metro?
Why are women in Turkey posting laughing selfies?
What does it mean to be a modern patriot?
China takes down reports on inflatable animals
Of which 'kingdom' is this girl a 'princess'?
And other radical ways to keep drivers off mobiles
What's the best way to deal with being booed?
Would you get a tattoo of a company's logo?
The trend taking off among the deaf community
- Fire breaks out on Eastbourne Pier
- Production stalls on Big Bang Theory
- Star Wars name passport rejected
- Apology over Turtles '9/11 poster'
- The women having a laugh in Turkey
- Ebola virus 'potential threat' to UK
- Bolt Games slur claims 'are rubbish'
- Savile charity to challenge payouts
- Moyes bar 'scuffle' case dropped
- Gaza market air strike 'kills 15'