The rapper's former hair stylist claimed she'd stolen his designs to boost her career, but a judge didn't agree. Newsbeat
A rubber fetishist takes to the streets in a 'gimp suit' in an attempt to challenge stereotypes and raise money.
The first person to buy the iPhone 6 in Perth, Australia, dropped his new gadget during an interview with a TV reporter.
Artist Rose Wylie wins the John Moores Painting Prize, one of the UK's most prestigious art awards, at the age of 80.
Indian state TV fires an anchor who referred to Chinese President Xi Jinping as "Eleven" Jinping, apparently confusing his name with Roman numerals.
Italy's Northern League gets Scottish capital mixed up first with Hamburg, then with Strasbourg.
Research that investigated why bananas are slippery when you step on them wins one of this year's Ig Nobel prizes.
The power and allure of wearing red
Mauritania changes its weekend to do more business with Europe
Northern Ireland school brings back Manx language
How do you commemorate war without glamorising it?
Photos of the rare pygmy hippo born in Swedish zoo
When historical fiction is more truthful than historical fact
Scientists solve Death Valley's 'sliding rocks' puzzle
Would banning high-power appliances actually save energy?
- Tesco inquiry into profit forecast
- 'I lost a job because of my tattoos'
- More celeb 'naked pictures' leaked
- Balls draws blood in football clash
- Tomb mystery captivates Greece
- 10 monster traffic jams from around the world
- Gay weddings targeted for citizenship
- Blair: Don't rule out ground troops
- Roast peanuts 'spark more allergies'
- Labour would extend child benefit cap