Racing legend Sir Jackie Stewart's first ever race car is being put up for auction, with an estimate of £35,000-£50,000.
Treasure that was plundered from the historic Sutton Hoo burial mounds is returned to the site in the form of a replica.
A Russian satellite containing geckos could plummet to earth if control is not regained, according to reports.
Police are investigating after the tail was ripped off a life-sized bronze statue of a bull in Builth Wells.
Tory MP David Tredinnick speaks of his belief in astrology and his desire to incorporate it into mainstream medicine.
Sirloin steak, sea bass and melon are all on the menu.
A trio of statues in Cardiff Bay have found themselves clothed in an unexpected layer of woolly clothes by "guerrilla knitters".
Fans dub Indonesia's next leader the "metal president".
Kiev cathedral launches prayer and guidance app.
What does it mean to be a modern patriot?
China takes down reports on inflatable animals
Millions watch video poking fun at Kim Jong-un
Of which 'kingdom' is this girl a 'princess'?
And other radical ways to keep drivers off mobiles
What's the best way to deal with being booed?
Would you get a tattoo of a company's logo?
The trend taking off among the deaf community
Crowdfunded potato dish stokes internet ire
- First woman commander leaves warship
- The tragic coffin prank
- English councils propose 'Tesco tax'
- Nigeria 'on red alert' over Ebola
- Rape case stopped as judge 'asleep'
- The most important battle you've probably never heard of
- The man serving life for marijuana
- 'New virus' discovered in human gut
- Pakistan climbers scale K2 summit
- Truce as deaths in Gaza pass 900