The 16-year-old says it was a made-up story a school writing project but worried teachers called the police.
Forces hope Miss Uganda will boost agriculture.
A gift from the world-famous naturalist is to go on display in Copenhagen.
Libya government hires a cruise ship for politicians to live on ahead of a no confidence vote in parliament.
Thieves make off with laptops and cameras after five burglaries in three weeks.
Foreign ministry map urges UAE tourists to avoid Piccadilly, Soho and Oxford Street.
The first drunk-driving Segway user is caught after Norway lifts its ban on the vehicles.
Police question over 1,000 people, apparently after a Chechen leader misplaces his phone.
Guards found mobiles, chargers and headphones inside but have not located a suspect.
Are jokes ever as funny the second time around?
Will Self is suffering from consumption - no, not that kind
The great balloon riot of 1864
Who is the mysterious blonde woman cycling naked through the countryside?
Canadians set oyster-shucking record, opening 8,000 shells in an hour
Is your washing machine a data leak?
National campaign for every Armenian 'to write a Wiki entry'
The couple who've got the country talking about race
- US anger at China 'air interception'
- BT warns of rise in phone bills
- The king of the leakers
- Buyers gain £1,300 a year over rents
- Lennon killer denied parole again
- Doctor Who fan creates new TV titles
- Fine over flat accessed by crawling
- Politicians and their shipping containers
- Hospitals told to cut parking charges
- Men jailed for wife contract killing