Moles are being used by a museum in Denmark to help gather information at an archaeological site.
Turkey's president is fined for making disparaging remarks about a statue in 2011.
Millionaire fined 54,000 euros under Finland's earnings-linked speeding penalty system.
An Icelandic newspaper publishes an issue back to front in honour of its audience's traditional reading habits.
Group of Israeli rabbis proposes pre-nuptial agreements to solve women's divorce dilemma.
Motorists in New Zealand are confiscating the keys of people they think are driving dangerously, particularly foreign tourists.
Runners compete in Hong Kong's first inner-city ultra marathon, despite organisers describing it as "quite boring".
A punk band made up of musicians with learning disabilities is chosen to represent Finland at the Eurovision Song Contest.
A rare two-week-old Asiatic black bear cub is found abandoned in a box outside a Russian circus.
The film star forced to make movies for North Korea
The girl who gets gifts from crows in return for nuts and affection
How the drink Italians gulp before battle is making a comeback
Screaming from the only studio with a bidet
The blind breast cancer detectors who can find tiny 2mm tumours
Why do people relate so strongly to fictional characters?
The film that ran for 20 years in one Mumbai cinema
Would you rob a bank to pay for your lover's gender reassignment?
North Korea has 310 new slogans - here they are in English
How one man made a plane out of scrap
The Indian buffalo that gets visitors from all over the world
The allergy that makes it almost impossible to eat out
Why it's best not to look too cute on online dating sites
- Ayesha Ali killing mother and lover found guilty
- Becky Watts case: Stepbrother and girlfriend questioned for murder
- Andrew Mitchell in £80,000 libel payout to 'Plebgate' PC
- Kelly Sotherton's stolen Commonwealth Games gold medal found
- China's crush on London's male commuters
- 'Fairy control' to halt tiny doors in Somerset woods
- Scottish Power hit with 12-day sales ban by Ofgem
- Alan Cartwright murder: Three held over cyclist stabbing
- Indhuja Pillai: 'Tomboy, I wear glasses, look dorky'
- Average income back to pre-crisis levels, says IFS