The man who dug a tunnel under Toronto and caused a media frenzy says the man cave was merely his "dream" hang out spot.
The Smithsonian museum group in Washington DC has banned the fashionable photography aid, the selfie stick, to "protect visitors" in crowded conditions.
Environment officials are at a loss to identify metre-long amphibian pulled from a pond in northern Vietnam.
A Polish city has started offering homeless people train tickets to leave the area.
Turkey's president is fined for making disparaging remarks about a statue in 2011.
Millionaire fined 54,000 euros under Finland's earnings-linked speeding penalty system.
Moles are being used by a museum in Denmark to help gather information at an archaeological site.
More than 5,000 descendants of Sephardic Jews enquire about obtaining Portuguese citizenship under new rules.
Motorists in New Zealand are confiscating the keys of people they think are driving dangerously, particularly foreign tourists.
The lost property shop stuffed with diamonds, bikes... and a leg
The world's worst interview?
The film star forced to make movies for North Korea
The girl who gets gifts from crows in return for nuts and affection
How the drink Italians gulp before battle is making a comeback
Screaming from the only studio with a bidet
The blind breast cancer detectors who can find tiny 2mm tumours
Why do people relate so strongly to fictional characters?
The film that ran for 20 years in one Mumbai cinema
Would you rob a bank to pay for your lover's gender reassignment?
The Indian buffalo that gets visitors from all over the world
The allergy that makes it almost impossible to eat out
Why it's best not to look too cute on online dating sites
- US snow: Plane skids off New York runway
- Roy Keane summonsed over alleged Altrincham road rage incident
- Facebook rant lands US man in UAE jail
- Who's that girl? The curious case of Leah Palmer
- Nathan Matthews in court on Becky Watts murder charge
- Cameron denies 'running scared' of TV election debates
- Rebecca Ferguson: How a 'year of loss' inspired her Billie Holiday album
- Philip Bradbourn MEP funeral: 'Wrong body cremated'
- Islamic State crisis: Thousands flee Iraqi advance on Tikrit
- Teacher Jamshed Javeed jailed for Syria 'jihad' plan