Doctors in India extract 232 teeth from the mouth of a 17-year-old boy in a seven-hour operation.
There are six times more bears than first thought.
Reports about a giant inflatable toad are taken down amid online comments comparing it to a former president.
Authorities in New York are investigating who raised two large white flags on the towers of the Brooklyn Bridge early on Tuesday.
Chilean architects build new houses on ancient design
A help to hospitals where people rarely donate bodies?
App uses location, speed data and camera to spot danger.
The historical characters also fight each other.
A rise in complaints against doctors reflects the role of social media and negative press coverage of the medical profession, according to a report.
Millions watch video poking fun at Kim Jong-un
Of which 'kingdom' is this girl a 'princess'?
What's the best way to deal with being booed?
And other radical ways to keep drivers off mobiles
Would you get a tattoo of a company's logo?
The trend taking off among the deaf community
Crowdfunded potato dish stokes internet ire
Brazil's World Cup thrashing breaks Twitter records
- Arizona execution takes two hours
- Indian boy has 232 teeth removed
- The rise of solo dining
- Commonwealth Games begin in Glasgow
- Paracetamol for back pain questioned
- 'Opening ceremony bingo - House!'
- Character actress Dora Bryan dies
- Peaches' drug 'secrets' and Games pictures - papers
- Four suicides at 'crisis' prison
- Experts to examine MH17 flight data