Both sides in the Scottish referendum campaign hold rallies as they make their final efforts to win over undecided voters.
- Taylor: Time for the people to speak
- In pictures: Final day's campaign
- Councils braced for huge turnout
- Vote disorder reports 'exaggerated'
- Clegg puts date on England MP powers
Live text news, comment and analysis from the Scottish referendum debate during the final day of campaigning.
- The 'what currency?' issue explained01:39
- Tracking the Indyref polls and results02:42
- Salmond: 'Currency deal sensible'12:36
- Darling warns 'no going back' if Yes10:11
- Indyref highlights in three minutes02:59
- 'Have confidence' says Gordon Brown02:04
- Canavan - 'Scotland will not be fooled'02:14
- Meet the woman who will announce result02:18
- A 'Velvet Divorce' for Scotland?02:34
- Yes Scotland campaign in final push01:52
- No campaigners hold final rally 02:10
- The battle for Scotland's undecided 01:53
Other Top Stories
The UK rate fell to 6.2% in the three months to the end of July, while the number claiming Jobseeker's Allowance has dipped below one million.
The Ebola outbreak could have a catastrophic economic impact on three West African countries, the World Bank says.
- Agente provocatrice 'Fifi' used in WW203:10
- 'I found migrant under my campervan'01:58
- Should 'vaping bars' be banned?01:33
- Can lasers inject new life into 3D films?01:33
- Working-class 'priced out' of acting03:46
- Leonardo DiCaprio lands UN climate role01:10
- Experts examine rare colossal squid02:35
- Mexico's earthquake 'moles' 04:59
UK & Local News
Tory MP John Baron asks an urgent question on the government's response to Islamic State.
Find a representative
- Bomb squad descend on war ammo garage02:03
- Lift off for new US 'space taxis'01:48
- US 'would consider Iraq ground troops'02:02
- Clashes in Brazil following eviction01:29
- Helicopter crashes off Yorkshire coast01:19
- Surviving childhood in Malawi03:25
- Cancer teen's mum: 'He touched so many'01:54
- Video shows London pavement blast02:35
10 key moments from the Scottish referendum campaign
Why Lord of the Flies holds true 60 years on
Ukraine's Luhansk a grim and fearful place
What was life like in the 'streets in the sky'?
The freedivers risking their lives to swim with whales
Five bugs that lurk in changing rooms
Keeping the sound of Spain's clacking castanets alive
Atlantic City's long hot streak comes to an end
The US prisoner of war who built a $180m company
- Teen rugby-tackles police attacker
- eBay attack puts its buyers at risk
- Thai murder police to quiz Britons
- Mass rallies mark referendum climax
- Village could become centre of UK
- DJ Travis 'not sleazy or predatory'
- London's fireworks to be ticketed
- Time for the people to speak
- The freedivers who swim with whales
- 'Sweet theft' estate agent sacked
Last Updated at 11:38 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7472.54||Down||-41.03||-0.55%|