Children in the UK have suffered sexual abuse on an "industrial scale" with authorities failing to tackle the problem, David Cameron has said.
The father of Islamic State fighter Mohammed Emwazi is in "shock" as he helps officials build a profile of his son, the BBC is told after the first meeting with him.
Israel's Prime Minister says Iran threatens "the entire world", in a contentious address to the US Congress.
- Tourists flock to Japan's Cat Island00:51
- Phoenix Nights star thanks medics01:30
- Sports diplomacy for prince in China 01:13
- On frontline protecting Kenya's rhinos02:29
- Jumping off NZ's tallest tower
- Virtual Reality is nearly upon us02:15
- Cross-country skiing taking off 02:01
- 3800 couples in mass wedding00:38
UK & Local News
Live coverage of the Commons, including an urgent question on child sexual exploitation.
Find a representative
News and analysis in 27 languages
Languages continued (2 of 4)
Languages continued (3 of 4)
Languages continued (4 of 4)
- Emwazi audio recording emerges01:25
- Volcano eruption puts Chile on alert00:51
- Spy inside al-Qaeda goes public01:21
- Weasel on bird photo 'extraordinary'01:03
- Detained plane spotters 'knew rules'01:50
- Sensors everywhere: MWC's new gadgets02:30
- Why life in Singapore is so expensive01:48
- WW1 ship given new lease of life02:46
Delhi bus rapist says victim shouldn't have fought back
The founder member of al-Qaeda who worked for MI6
Just how reliable are 'before and after' photos?
What do you see when you close your eyes?
What has happened to Japan's inventors?
Janis Joplin's guitarist and other notable losses
The 50-year fight to recover paintings looted by the Nazis
Images of the models to look out for this year
What have we learned at the World Cup? BBC Sport
- Becky Watts: Body parts found at Bristol house
- Delhi rapist says victim shouldn't have fought back
- Weasel photographed riding on a woodpecker's back
- 'Jihadi John's' father Jasem Emwazi 'in state of shock'
- Disgraced entertainer Rolf Harris stripped of CBE
- The art of before-and-after pictures
- Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu - Iran a 'global threat'
- Singapore remains world's most expensive city
- Israel PM Benjamin Netanyahu speaks to US Congress
- UK children suffered sex abuse on 'industrial scale'
Last Updated at 12:30 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7967.60||Down||-61.29||-0.76%|
Elsewhere in the BBC
Elsewhere on the BBC
Does it matter that the Moon is moving slowly away from us?