South Korean officials say a rescue operation at the capsized ferry may take two months, as divers battle strong currents to reach the missing.
- Ferry divers' video shown to relatives01:08
- Three bodies recovered from ferry01:28
- Father: 'I should have told her to jump'01:25
- Was ferry cargo properly secured?01:59
- Video from stricken Korean ferry00:35
- S Korea families watch dive footage01:57
- S Korea ferry captain: 'I am sorry'01:00
- S Korea ferry boss admits 'grave sin'00:23
- Six-year-old rescued from ferry 00:44
- Amateur video 'from inside tilted ship'02:59
- Aerial video of frantic helicopter rescues01:10
- Footage shows panic as boats arrive01:27
Police in Northern Ireland arrest a 26-year-old man over the murder of former dissident republican leader Tommy Crossan.
A family is left with nowhere to run when their car catches fire - in the lion enclosure at Longleat Safari Park.
UK & Local News
Key background and analysis on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
The PM is challenged over his support for Maria Miller following a row over her expenses.
Find a representative
- East Ukraine Jews told 'pay tax or go'02:53
- Kate tries out fighter jet in Australia01:19
- SpaceX launches station cargo flight02:31
- Quake hits Mexico City news broadcast01:39
- Police appeal over burnt child01:03
- 'Tug of war' Banksy art in museum01:30
- Buttock silicone injections 'lethal'02:08
- Golfer Larrazabal attacked by hornets00:20
Fighter jets and screaming crowds for William and Kate
What's the story of John Lewis' 150 years of success?
The best news photographs from around the world
The airport that hosted a roll-call of presidents
The 8 tribes of people who keep buying records
The element that makes a familiar smell when mixed with urine
Should this bus station be mourned?
Portrait painter Susanne du Toit on being an artist
Anti-Semitic leaflets in Donetsk stir old fears
- Family car catches fire among lions
- Muammar Gaddafi killed in Libya
- Rio ends with corporates warning
- Former Radio 4 presenter dies at 88
- Billionaire to build Titanic II
- HMRC 'plans to share personal data'
- France 'has too many foreigners'
- Police probe 'tragic' burns incident
- Frail Pope Benedict to step down
- 'Two months' for Korea ferry salvage
Last Updated at 10:56 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||6943.56||Down||-0.02||-0.03%|