The parents of Ashya King are held in police custody after refusing to consent to their extradition to the UK at an appearance at the High Court in Spain.
- Dog rescued after 10 days on a cliff01:32
- The ten-year-old who loves to code01:26
- Andy Murray's dress sense questioned00:36
- 'Hero' cat saves owner from fire 00:40
- Footage of powerful solar flares01:07
- Plea for Wedgewood collection02:02
- Do you know what 11x12 is?00:55
- Could Horseball gain Olympic glory?02:07
In a mixed bag of headlines for Monday's press, the challenge to David Cameron's EU policy from the Tories' Eurosceptic wing makes many papers.
UK & Local News
MPs are debating the position of the Hazara community in Afghanistan and Pakistan.
Find a representative
- Inside Iraq town after lifting of siege02:04
- 'Bacon butty' for British Ebola nurse02:02
- Can new powers stop UK jihadists?02:09
- BBC's John Sweeney catches Putin at talks00:31
- Russia calls for Ukraine ceasefire01:53
- Abuse researcher 'faced hostility'01:49
- Invasion of the zebra mussels03:51
- Cabbies clamp down on illegal taxis02:45
Image of greylag goose picks up top photography prize
The girl with three biological parents
Behind the sound effects of Dylan Thomas's Under Milk Wood
Parody video about gay marriage in Ireland sparks debate
Does the UK still feel a sense of obligation towards Poles?
Where Islamic State finds support to become a formidable force
Bangladesh's ship breakers face economic challenge
- Naked photos of celebrities leaked
- Free-kick fan 'bent it like Beckham'
- 'Cloud' concerns after celeb leaks
- Dad jailed for killing son's mugger
- Chocolate joke is Fringe 'funniest'
- Boris Island airport plan 'rejected'
- The girl with three biological parents
- Ashya parents fight extradition
- UK ISPs must block The Pirate Bay
- China accuses MPs of 'interference'
Last Updated at 16:52 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7378.11||Down||-3.03||-0.04%|