Ed Miliband says an EU referendum is "unlikely" if Labour wins the next general election, but David Cameron argues that this makes "no sense whatsoever".
Oscar Pistorius was not wearing prosthetic legs when he broke down a door to reach his girlfriend, his murder trial hears from a forensic expert.
The G7 group of industrial nations calls on Russia to stop moves to "annex" Crimea, as Ukraine warns of a Russian military build-up at the border.
The attorney general's decision to block publication of letters written by the Prince of Wales to government ministers is ruled unlawful.
- Berners-Lee on the world wide web at 2503:43
- Soros: EU may not survive stagnation02:11
- Nazi stolen art returned to relatives01:44
- Is this Barcelona's next football star?02:32
- Chairs hurled as Istanbul clashes erupt00:40
- Turkey protest over teen's death01:17
- Airline tracker shows flight route01:04
- India candidate's cup of tea tactic02:01
UK & Local News
Full coverage of this winter's extreme weather which left large parts of the UK under water
- '3D printer helped rebuild my face'03:17
- Timelapse shows pitch raised on stilts01:27
- Free after decades on death row01:23
- Door hit with bat in Pistorius court demo01:01
- Video shows police attack on shoplifter01:13
- 'My brother was a hero not a terrorist'08:24
- 'Billions missing' in Nigeria oil fraud02:44
- Shanghai teachers flown in for maths01:28
The Briton who drove a truck bomb into a prison
The lonely few who disagree with Putin's actions in Crimea
Meet the Britons who have upped sticks and settled in Bulgaria
Four lives that have been transformed by www
Striking science images up close
The dark side of life in a US boomtown
How one man's "boring" game became unlikely smash hit
The day the first woman priest was ordained
Does it actually matter where Richard III is buried?
- NYC building collapses 'after blast'
- Missing plane: Last message revealed
- Pistorius 'bashed' door with bat
- 10 mysterious aviation disasters
- Chris Tarrant suffers 'mini-stroke'
- MP 'had to be pushed off young man'
- 'Encouraging signs' for Schumacher
- Prince's letters secrecy 'unlawful'
- Living in the poorest part of the EU
- G7 warns Russia on 'annexing' Crimea
Last Updated at 10:30 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||6846.15||Down||-29.84||-0.43%|