Almost 300 people remain unaccounted for after a ferry carrying 459 people capsized and sank off South Korea, officials say.
Ukrainian troops entering Kramatorsk have been blocked by pro-Russia civilians, as tension escalates across the region.
Paul Flowers, the former chairman of the Co-operative Bank and ex-Methodist Church minister, is charged with three counts of drug possession.
The M26 is closed in both directions following a crash resulting in "multiple casualties".
- The end of the beard is nigh02:29
- The rise of the hospital Robot02:35
- Pro-Russians surround convoy01:23
- Orkney Islands look to local controls02:34
- Could these vehicles find MH370?01:50
- Footage of rare 'blood moon' eclipse01:20
- 'Chingford skinhead' writes children's book03:03
- Russian Lada 'chases down Ukraine tank'01:53
- How huge Cold War dish stayed secret
Premier League players at Manchester City are the best paid in global sport, according to a recently published report.
UK & Local News
Key background and analysis on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
The PM is challenged over his support for Maria Miller following a row over her expenses.
Find a representative
- Royals touch down in Australia00:42
- Anti-graffiti CCTV captures Banksy01:41
- South Korea ferry rescue footage01:50
- Anfield falls silent for anniversary02:02
- Biden tells Boston: 'We own finish line'01:31
- 'I love you' - Reeva's Valentine's card01:09
- Hair salon poster angers N Korea05:07
- Defence minister confronted in Glasgow02:30
Would this dessert taste different on a black plate?
How New Zealand reacted to William, Kate - and George
Why BBC Two's launch was not all right on the night
The secret radio stations where children read out codes
Children's uplifting letters of hope to homeless Syrians
Thousands mourn Hillsborough's victims on 25th anniversary
Son of slain Sikh leader running for US Congress
Who was buried behind a boys' school in Florida?
How 3D printing is changing the shape of lessons
The abandoned hamlet its mayor wants to give away
- M26 closed as lorries and car crash
- Paul Weller wins damages from Mail
- Many missing as S Korea ferry sinks
- Beard trend 'guided by evolution'
- Starbucks to move European HQ to UK
- Police probe Ed Balls car prang
- New Banksy art removed with crowbar
- UB40 gig 'made fan's ear bleed'
- Forensics examined in Pistorius case
- Paul Flowers facing drugs charges
Last Updated at 07:26 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||6879.11||Down||-2.17||-0.03%|