The parents of Ashya King are to face no further action and should now be reunited with their son, say prosecutors.
The chief constable of South Yorkshire says the BBC put his force in "a very difficult position" over a planned search of Sir Cliff Richard's home.
Independence is "closer than it's ever been" claims First Minister Alex Salmond, as an opinion polling suggests gains for the "Yes" campaign.
- Homecoming joy for bike accident teen02:29
- Free hot meals for primary pupils02:06
- Beckham on Man Utd spending spree01:26
- Owners reunited with cliff rescue dog01:56
- The ten-year-old who loves to code01:26
- 'Hero' cat saves owner from fire 00:40
- Solar farm plan for Somerset Levels02:02
- Do you know what 11x12 is?00:55
Among the stories fascinating Tuesday's press are whether British forces will engage jihadists in Iraq, and the mass hacking of celebrities' iCloud accounts.
UK & Local News
Find a representative
- Volcano continues fiery eruption00:49
- The most future-proof profession?01:32
- ‘I smuggled jihadists into Syria’02:50
- Locals divided on Heathrow expansion01:04
- 'Bacon butty' for British Ebola nurse02:02
- How to spot the signs of skin cancer02:39
- Iraq grannies 'take on IS in Amerli’03:17
- CPS: Ashya King case 'under review'01:38
After celebrity leaks, what can you do to safeguard your photos?
Have some football clubs overpaid for their new players?
Would banning high-power appliances actually save energy?
Is the UK unusually fond of lamb and potatoes?
Does the rest of the UK care if the Scots become independent?
How much has the Ice Bucket Challenge achieved?
Readers share their experiences of replacing their operating system
- Ashya situation 'not right' - police
- Troll guilty over MP 'rape' tweets
- MPs quiz police chief over Sir Cliff
- FM: Independence 'closer than ever'
- Kidnappers broke bones with hammers
- How much has the ice bucket challenge achieved?
- Naked photos of celebrities leaked
- Perez sorry for posting naked photos
- Does the rest of UK care if Scotland goes?
- Survivor singer Jamison dies aged 63
Last Updated at 12:34 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7422.60||Up||44.49||0.60%|