Tesco has suspended four executives, including its UK managing director, after the supermarket overstated its half-year profit guidance by £250m.
The Rockefeller family, which made its fortune from oil, is to sell its investments in fossil fuels and put money into clean energy.
- Alex Salmond: I'm not going away09:44
- Rival politicians in show of unity05:27
- The West Lothian question - in 60 secs00:59
- Ban Scottish MPs from English votes?03:20
- Tam Dalyell on West Lothian question02:26
- What could Act Two hold? In 60 secs01:00
- Referendum night behind the scenes03:39
- Miliband fears at referendum 'lessons'00:58
- Brown: 'Time for Scotland to unite'02:31
- Salmond resigns as First Minister03:10
- The minute Scotland knew01:19
- Highlights of historic day and night02:28
Other Top Stories
The prime minister is meeting with key Conservative figures to discuss his plans to limit the voting rights of Scottish MPs on English issues.
Officers searching for missing schoolgirl Alice Gross formally ask for details of the murder conviction of the prime suspect.
- Inside a remote Myanmar rebel camp06:44
- App helps you 'wake up with a stranger'01:48
- Sculptor creates art using toy bricks00:59
- Tippers left cows buried in rubbish01:47
- Overcooked? The hi-tech smart pan01:52
- Lancaster bombers fly over dam00:29
- Walliams joins SwimBritain relay 01:37
- Peruvian prison bank run by inmates01:34
UK & Local News
The post-referendum political landscape poses problems for both David Cameron and Ed Miliband, according to Monday's newspapers.
Tory MP John Baron asks an urgent question on the government's response to Islamic State.
Find a representative
- Ed Balls sorry for bloodied reporter01:39
- Faking gay marriage to live in the UK02:51
- 'Net cast wide' in Thai killer hunt01:17
- Tesco boss wants full and frank inquiry01:34
- Alice Gross police search canal01:26
- HK protests: 'We have to fight'01:27
- Mars Maven mission arrives in orbit 01:41
- 'I played for England while homeless'02:11
Secrets of ancient burial site keep Greeks guessing
How does it feel to bet £900,000 on the Scottish referendum?
People who lost their jobs because of their tattoos
Bollywood cleavage row shows India's 'crass' side
How to put London's mysterious underground temple back together
Does university now have a fairer applications system in place?
Is your sweetheart playing away? Call Delhi's wedding detective
Do all the world's ants really weigh as much as all the humans?
- 'Why I bet £900k on the Scottish referendum'
- Bollywood cleavage row shows India's 'crass' side
- Tesco inquiry into profit forecast
- Breaking Bad 'inspired murder bid'
- Rockefellers to divest fossil fuels
- Travis jury given majority direction
- 'I lost a job because of my tattoos'
- Tomb mystery captivates Greece
- BBC apologises for airing Savile clip
- Labour would extend child benefit cap
Last Updated at 12:10 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7467.08||Down||-41.87||-0.56%|