Ships and divers continue to search for nearly 300 people unaccounted for, a day after a ferry carrying more than 470 sank off South Korea.
- Amateur video 'from inside tilted ship'02:59
- Aerials of frantic helicopter rescues01:10
- 'They told us to sit still' - Survivor01:02
- Footage shows panic as boats arrive01:27
- Holiday Island trip turns to tragedy00:41
- Divers continue sea search in the dark01:09
- Timeline: What do we know so far?00:58
- What went wrong on board ferry? 01:50
Motorists are braced for what is set to be the busiest day of the year on the roads so far, with up to 16m cars expected to be used over Easter.
Doctors and nurses should do more to stop hospital patients developing infections, an NHS watchdog says.
UK & Local News
Key background and analysis on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
The PM is challenged over his support for Maria Miller following a row over her expenses.
Find a representative
- CCTV unmasks dog as hunted car vandal00:39
- William and Kate visit Blue Mountains01:02
- Could maggots revolutionise farming?01:37
- Search for ferry survivors continues02:06
- Confidence returns to Kashmir02:17
- Nicky Jacobs: Full BBC interview06:36
- UB40 gig 'made fan's ears bleed'02:22
- How Mustang got an Empire view00:55
Take our quiz to assess your election chances in India
Four guitar bands to look out for in 2014
Could mining ice provide for all our energy needs and save the world?
How MPs get saluted by the chancellor in the Budget
Does it matter that drug firms give doctors money and gifts?
How easy is it for Indian start-up firms to get their wheels turning?
Solving the mystery of Michael Rockefeller
- Lloyd Webber predicts 'bloodbath'
- Argentina girl kept years in garage
- Lamb takeaways 'often another meat'
- Shock: A banker can live on £1m salary
- Fire ice: the energy of the future?
- Search for S Korea ferry passengers
- Busiest Easter day on roads expected
- The return of rock: Four bands to watch
- Key Geneva talks over Ukraine crisis
- Thousands of PCs internet access cut
Last Updated at 03:04 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||6899.12||Down||-9.14||-0.13%|