Save the Children says healthcare demands are far outstripping supply in Sierra Leone and warns that the Ebola outbreak there is getting worse.
- Ebola fight 'hit by UK aid cuts'
- Ebola vaccines 'being fast-tracked'
- Texas children 'monitored for Ebola'
- UK funds Ebola clinics in S Leone
- Ebola virus: Busting the myths
- Living with Ebola
Secret Service director Julia Pierson resigns as criticism of the agency intensified following several high-profile security lapses.
China issues a warning against "illegal acts" in Hong Kong, as protesters there vow to step up their campaign if the chief executive does not resign.
Actor and broadcaster Stephen Fry says there is a "huge moral difference" between historical drug use and cases of sexual abuse.
UK & Local News
MPs vote by 524 to 43 in favour of UK military action against Islamic State in Iraq.
Find a representative
- Explosions as coalition strikes IS02:46
- Meet girl, 5, with first 3D-printed hand 01:42
- Body found is Alice Gross, say police02:06
- Texas children 'monitored for Ebola' 02:21
- Girl found 12 years after abduction01:20
- 'Mr Nobody' ups UKIP offer to £1m01:56
- Missing schoolgirl family 'heartbroken'01:53
- 'Yellow Umbrella Man' HK protest01:54
How data crunching is dictating our job prospects
Devil worship in the tunnels of the man-eating mountain
The strange world of super-specialist cutlery
Will our cities ever be congestion-free?
19th Century Brazil seen through the eyes of an Englishman
RAF veterans who risked their lives to help Polish resistance
Can antidepressants treat brain tumours?
- Argentina rebuffed over Falklands
- Rolling Stone cover sparks outrage
- BNP expels ex-leader Nick Griffin
- 'Racist' Banksy mural destroyed
- Jack Osbourne diagnosed with MS
- EU commissioner: Nude celebs 'dumb'
- Fry: Drugs different to abuse cases
- Devil worship on the man-eating mountain
- UK universities slip down rankings
- Ebola: 'Five S Leone cases per hour'
Last Updated at 00:20 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7301.90||Down||-12.48||-0.17%|