Tesco has suspended four executives, including its UK managing director, after the supermarket overstated its half-year profit guidance by £250m.
- Tesco shares drop on profit warning
- Supermarket growth 'at 10-year low'
- Tesco boss feels 'relief' over exit
The prime minister is to meet with key Conservative figures to discuss his plans to limit the voting rights of Scottish MPs on English issues.
- Alex Salmond: I'm not going away09:44
- Rival politicians in show of unity05:27
- Ban Scottish MPs from English votes?03:20
- What could Act Two hold? In 60 secs01:00
- Referendum night behind the scenes03:39
- Miliband fears at referendum 'lessons'00:58
- Brown: 'Time for Scotland to unite'02:31
- Darling: Promises 'must be delivered'01:49
- Alex Salmond's career in politics04:19
- Salmond resigns as First Minister03:10
- The minute Scotland knew01:19
- Highlights of historic day and night02:28
Other Top Stories
Officers searching for missing schoolgirl Alice Gross formally ask for details of the murder conviction of the prime suspect.
The US space agency's (Nasa) latest Mars satellite arrives successfully in orbit above the planet, in a mission to study its high atmosphere.
- Inside a remote Myanmar rebel camp06:44
- Lancaster bombers fly over dam00:29
- Sculptor creates art using toy bricks00:59
- Overcooked? The hi-tech smart pan01:52
- Walliams joins SwimBritain relay 01:37
- Peruvian prison bank run by inmates01:34
- Jude Law: "DRC gone off the radar"02:45
- Base jumpers leap from 370m bridge01:13
The post-referendum political landscape poses problems for both David Cameron and Ed Miliband, according to Monday's newspapers.
UK & Local News
Tory MP John Baron asks an urgent question on the government's response to Islamic State.
Find a representative
- 'Net cast wide' in Thai killer hunt01:17
- Faking gay marriage to live in the UK02:51
- DiCaprio joins action on climate change02:05
- Mars Maven mission arrives in orbit 01:59
- 'I played for England while homeless'02:11
- Would you take a pub breathalyser test?03:28
- Turkey fires tear gas to repel Kurds02:09
- Marr amuses Ed with Brown impression00:19
After the referendum, have two Scotlands emerged?
Secrets of ancient burial site keep Greeks guessing
People who lost their jobs because of their tattoos
How much do people lie in surveys?
David Morrissey on commanding a new TV drama
One year on, Kenyans await answers about the mall attack
Does university now have a fairer applications system in place?
Is your sweetheart playing away? Call Delhi's wedding detective
Do all the world's ants really weigh as much as all the humans?
Service aims to heal Scotland's schisms
Discovery Channel marks 25th anniversary
Does more power to Scotland mean the same for England?
- Tesco inquiry into profit forecast
- 'I lost a job because of my tattoos'
- BBC apologises for airing Savile clip
- Tomb mystery captivates Greece
- 'Two Scotlands have emerged'
- School bus and car in collision
- 10 monster traffic jams from around the world
- More celeb 'naked pictures' leaked
- Balls draws blood in football clash
- Edinburgh panda no longer pregnant
Last Updated at 08:12 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7480.56||Down||-28.39||-0.38%|