Russia's decision to send more than 100 aid lorries into war-torn eastern Ukraine without permission is condemned by the West.
- Lithuania envoy killed in Ukraine
- Russian aid or Trojan Horse?
- Under siege in Luhansk
- EU compensates fruit and veg growers
Suspected Shia militants kill at least 68 worshippers at a Sunni mosque, in a blow to a government push for sectarian unity against IS militants.
Hospitals in England are told to cut the cost of parking for certain groups under new government guidelines.
- Obama refuses ice bucket challenge 01:13
- Afghanistan poll recount under way01:34
- Work starts on Celtic coin hoard02:00
- Meet Gibraltar's monkey evictees02:47
- How does stadium 'standing seat' work?00:39
- Behind-the-scenes at MOTD03:47
- Carol Kirkwood in a motorised bathroom02:09
- Victoria Beckham does ice challenge00:16
Most of Saturday's papers lead on measures to track down British jihadists and prevent radicalisation within the UK.
UK & Local News
Israel's response to rocket attacks must be "proportionate", insists a minister.
Find a representative
- 'I survived Islamic State massacre'03:19
- Blast off for Europe's sat-nav satellites02:28
- Beseiged Iraqi children lacking food01:49
- What are options in fight against IS?03:38
- Suspected informants killed in Gaza01:47
- Renewed grief for Malaysia over MH1702:02
- Dowry 'should be banned' in Britain03:03
- On the front line against IS fighters02:09
The man who exposes the technology industry's secrets
A quiz on British history you can do in the car
Why every Pakistani politician needs a shipping container
The drunken monkey that smashed up a bar
The Doctor Who fan who created the show's new titles
Paris remembers 1944 but memories fade for the fallen
Jackie Chan's son and the viral video game
How West Indians brought the Caribbean to Leeds
How a dog on the tracks sparked a Hong Kong protest
The music that makes you spend most online and other nuggets
- US anger at China 'air interception'
- Lennon killer denied parole again
- BT warns of rise in phone bills
- Anger over Russian convoy in Ukraine
- Hospitals told to cut parking charges
- BT apologises for broadband problem
- Israel vows response to boy's death
- Tardis toilet appears on cycle path
- Crackdown on UK jihadists, and hospital 'parking cowboys' - the papers
- Men jailed for wife contract killing
Last Updated at 23:19 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7341.23||Down||-15.19||-0.21%|