Israel will resist international pressure to halt its operations in Gaza, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says.
A teenage student "has accepted responsibility for the unlawful killing" of teacher Ann Maguire in a classroom, a court hears.
Liverpool agree to sell striker Luis Suarez, who is currently serving a four-month ban, to Spanish club Barcelona. BBC Sport
Cocaine with an estimated street value of £25m is found inside plastic bananas among a consignment of Colombian fruit.
Senior UK-based Shia and Sunni Muslims imams and clerics film a video message urging young British Muslims against fighting in Iraq and Syria.
- Fifa fugitive's lavish hotel room escape01:42
- Brazil's dilemma: Germany v Argentina01:27
- Messi needs to step up - Lineker04:41
- Suarez replaceable - Ex-Liverpool player00:49
- Could Brazil's loss be good for Rio?02:13
- Argentines taunt Brazil in song00:32
- World Cup 2014's best celebrations02:04
- Sao Paolo trash; a mound of trouble 02:35
England suffer another batting collapse as India strengthen their grip on the first Test at Trent Bridge.
- Two to tango: Who can dance together? 02:03
- Hidden waterways: Britain's lost canals01:44
- Could you wait three weeks for bin day?02:23
- Turning a wish into a butterfly00:57
- Appeal to help memory loss man02:04
- The artworks that get washed away 01:34
- Is Generation Y more right-wing?05:40
- Greenaway on sex, art and death04:44
David Cameron's "deal" to push through his new data interception legislation, and the tale of the mother who heard her dead son's heart beating are among the stories in Friday's press.
UK & Local News
Emergency data laws are vital to protecting national security, Theresa May tells MPs.
Find a representative
- Gaza girl had shrapnel in her brain03:10
- Lindsay Lohan in London 'for good'?04:31
- Jersey hit by 4.2 magnitude earthquake01:58
- Baby cut free from metal mop bucket00:33
- Video 'shows Ukraine bridge blown-up'00:45
- The man hunting sons lost to Isis02:29
- Ethiopia defends dissident arrest05:04
- Why Garth's Irish comeback was axed02:49
The Belgians trying to win their sons back from Iraqi jihadists
What can Israel and Hamas gain from latest fighting?
Is there a Scottish town 200 miles into England?
The firm at the centre of the World Cup ticket storm
A footballer's perfect age - as shown by World Cup stats
Is there any science behind Planet of the Apes?
The Indian workers mutilated for refusing to be slaves
The time when child abuse victims were accused of corrupting adults
One man's mission to revive the arcade
- Emmerdale actor dies aged three
- Balotelli gun message to 'haters'
- Cocaine found in banana delivery
- PM's reshuffle 'secrets' overheard
- George Clooney rejects Mail apology
- Eagle shot wins drone photo award
- Glastonbury 'Dolly dog' back home
- Melua admits being 'clueless' on tax
- When do footballers reach their peak?
- Student 'admits killing teacher'
Last Updated at 16:48 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7097.01||Up||8.85||0.12%|