RAF jets attack two Islamic State targets in Iraq - the first strikes since Parliament approved military action on Friday.
- Kurds fight IS on Iraq-Syria border
- Islamic State 'adapting to air strikes'
- Battle for Iraq and Syria in maps
Radio DJ Neil Fox - known as "Dr Fox" - is arrested in London by police investigating claims of historical sex offences.
Pro-democracy crowds swell in Hong Kong ahead of what organisers hope will be the largest protests so far on Wednesday - China's National Day.
Microsoft announces the next version of its core operating system will be called Windows 10, and that it will reintroduce the Start Menu.
- 'I hid from boulders when volcano erupted'02:24
- Hot air balloon descends into cave01:29
- Clintons leave hospital with baby00:50
- Will it be the driest September on record?02:05
- Bomb-makers tracked via sewers02:14
- 'I mistook Hertford gig for Hereford'02:07
- Evan Davis puts PM to the test04:18
- Why web inventor 'pays his way' online02:57
UK & Local News
MPs vote by 524 to 43 in favour of UK military action against Islamic State in Iraq.
Find a representative
- Alan Henning's wife pleads for his release 01:56
- Drone captures scale of Hong Kong protest01:34
- Johnson gives 'permission to purr'01:35
- Woman loses finger after spider bite01:49
- Wildlife populations halved in 40 years01:20
- Third video of UK hostage released01:19
- Helicopter braves volcano ash cloud02:24
- S Yorks police 'weak' on sexual abuse01:00
Things that could only happen in a Hong Kong protest
Experts on ways to encourage children to look after their teeth
They are both often named as future leaders. Who did best?
Beaten and raped - the story of an African servant in Saudi Arabia
What hobby did this drawing start in 1825?
Woman's six-month campaign to have pictures removed
Where does the phrase 'boots on the ground' come from?
Photos of men and women who risk their lives to get rich in Guinea
Why are two million drivers still refusing to buckle up?
Rory Cellan-Jones on relationship between government and tech giants
Is there any chance of compromise in Hong Kong?
Is Theresa May's plan to tackle extremists workable?
Are longer GP hours answer to improving access to services?
Lender Wonga is paying the price
- Microsoft unveils Windows 10 system
- DJ Neil Fox held over 'sex assaults'
- Phelps 'arrested for drink driving'
- Sainsbury's 'spend more' poster gaffe
- RAF jets strike first IS targets
- Dead teacher filmed boys changing
- Things that could only happen in a Hong Kong protest
- Thousands flock to 'anti-Facebook'
- Muslim NFL player's 'prayer penalty'
- Virgin asks for football TV inquiry
Last Updated at 14:10 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7385.73||Up||17.26||0.23%|