South Korean President Park Geun-hye condemns the conduct of some of the crew of the ferry that sank last week, calling it "akin to murder".
- Town with too many missing children02:15
- Ferry families and police clash at demo01:32
- Father: 'I should have told her to jump'01:25
- Ferry timeline: Last communications01:50
- Ferry divers' video shown to relatives01:08
- S Korea ferry captain: 'I am sorry'01:00
- Was ferry cargo properly secured?01:59
- Video from stricken Korean ferry00:35
- S Korea ferry boss admits 'grave sin'00:23
- Six-year-old rescued from ferry 00:44
- Amateur video 'from inside tilted ship'02:59
- Aerial video of frantic helicopter rescues01:10
An inferno on an industrial estate in Leeds sends flames and a large plume of smoke up over the city.
The incidence of the most serious skin cancer is now five times higher than it was in the 1970s, figures show.
A robotic submarine scanning for signs of missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 is two-thirds through its ocean scan but has yet to find any trace.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers says Hillsborough campaigner Margaret Aspinall inspired his team to victory at Norwich.
UK & Local News
Key background and analysis on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
The PM is challenged over his support for Maria Miller following a row over her expenses.
Find a representative
- Boston runners recall marathon attack02:51
- Baby prince meets a Bilby at the zoo01:30
- Song helps Cubans trace African roots02:45
- 'Firework battle' marks Greek Easter01:25
- Ukraine to probe Sloviansk attack01:35
- Package holidays blamed for cancer rise01:37
- Archbishop highlights global suffering01:45
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies01:21
Did removing lead from petrol spark a decline in crime?
The story of Joseph Heller's 'forgotten' Catch-22 theatre script
The battle for exclusive online TV shows
Two cultures collide at the online retail giant
Does the UK get enough bank holidays?
Why immunisation cards are vital for millions
Cubans trace roots back to remote Sierra Leone village
A ritual on the Ganges turns out to be not quite what it seems
Cotswolds, regional TV, and the Bull Ring - what makes one a Midlander?
- Huge fire on Leeds industrial estate
- PM's Christianity remarks 'divisive'
- Teachers angry at online insults
- Did removing lead from petrol spark a decline in crime?
- Four hurt in pub garden tree fall
- Gibraltar fire hits online gambling
- Hidden company owners to be revealed
- S Korea leader condemns ferry crew
- MH370 hunt 'still drawing blank'
- Smiling Queen and two takes on skin cancer - papers
Last Updated at 03:44 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||5063.32||Down||-0.02||-0.03%|