People in Scotland will vote later on whether the country should stay in the UK or become an independent nation.
Other Top Stories
Australian police make 15 arrests in Sydney and Brisbane in what they say is the biggest counter-terrorism operation in the country's history.
Islamic extremism in the Middle East and the Rotherham abuse scandal are fuelling a UK far-right backlash, a Home Office adviser claims.
- 'Why I volunteered for trial Ebola vaccine'01:40
- Bomb squad descend on war ammo garage02:03
- Lift-off for new US 'space taxis'01:48
- National Gallery in the picture 04:03
- Agente provocatrice 'Fifi' used in WW203:10
- 'I found migrant under my campervan'01:58
- Ebola: The scale of the challenge01:17
- Should 'vaping bars' be banned?01:33
UK & Local News
Tory MP John Baron asks an urgent question on the government's response to Islamic State.
Find a representative
- Video shows Henning before capture02:42
- South-west US hit by extreme weather02:01
- Australia's biggest anti-terror raid02:00
- Thai murder police to quiz Britons 01:46
- Alice Gross search: Hunt for man02:17
- Clashes in Brazil following eviction01:29
- Examining a rare colossal squid02:35
- Helicopter crashes off Yorkshire coast01:19
Survivors tell the story of Nairobi's Westgate siege
How will we shop in 2020?
Can blind people see in their dreams?
The North American farmers who have started to plant wasabi
The artists helping mourners remember lost loved ones
Ukraine's Luhansk a grim and fearful place
- Experts in NHS funding debate call
- Job losses under 24-hour Tube plan
- Scottish independence: Decision day
- IS 'fuelling UK far-right backlash'
- Farming 'the hardest plant to grow'
- Armstrong to voice new Danger Mouse
- Australia launches anti-terror raids
- US House approves Obama Syria plan
- Guide to Scotland referendum night
- Zoo owner 'fired rifle' at tiger
Last Updated at 21:24 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7493.04||Up||13.59||0.18%|