David Cameron says he will take part in only one TV debate ahead of the general election featuring seven party leaders, amid a growing row over the issue.
- Politics Live - 4 March
- Miliband will debate 'any time'
- How to stage a seven-leader debate
- Seven-party TV debate plan announced
The Serious Fraud Office is investigating liquidity auctions held by the Bank of England during the financial crisis, the bank says.
Nathan Matthews, the stepbrother of missing Bristol 16-year-old Becky Watts, is charged with her murder.
- The greatest threat to China's elephants02:28
- Ford's white van with built-in bike02:04
- Binoche returns to London stage02:02
- Miners and BBC reporter 30 years on02:56
- The robot that can play the violin01:20
- Can Poldark recapture glory days?02:30
- Steggy Sophie was 'weight of rhino'08:00
- Tourists flock to Japan's Cat Island00:51
Live radio and text commentary as Kyle Coetzer scores Scotland's first World Cup century in their 318-8 against Bangladesh.
UK & Local News
Full coverage of the Commons, as MPs debate the NI Corporation Tax Bill.
Find a representative
News and analysis in 27 languages
Languages continued (2 of 4)
Languages continued (3 of 4)
Languages continued (4 of 4)
- Pakistan's elite female fighting force02:46
- MI5 'followed Abid Naseer for weeks'02:10
- Jawbone 'provides clue to first human'01:57
- Becky's uncle: 'End of a beautiful life'02:02
- Cape Town wildfires from above01:54
- Mine survivor: 'There was dust everywhere'02:14
- Prince's call to end ivory trade02:03
- Plane left nose-down on Nepal runway00:27
Where did the word 'hustings' come from?
How Iran's revolution let a feminist genie out of its bottle
What lies behind Nobel Peace chairman's demotion?
The curious case of Leah Palmer
When the state dictated the look of dresses
Military budget boost comes with shake-up
Is wind power now coming of age?
Why does famous Selma bridge bear name of a KKK leader?
Why are there so few disabled models on the catwalk?
- US ambassador to South Korea injured by attacker
- Election 2015: Cameron agrees to just one TV debate
- Budget boost for China's military comes with shake-up
- 'First human' discovered in Ethiopia
- North Korea fires missiles as US-S Korea drills begin
- Stepbrother charged with Becky Watts murder in Bristol
- The online joke is on Islamic State
- Bath tipper truck deaths: Inquest opened and adjourned
- Becky Watts search: Two arrested on suspicion of murder
- Plumbers 'should report cold homes'
Last Updated at 21:33 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||8003.38||Down||-0.13||-0.00%|
Elsewhere in the BBC
Elsewhere on the BBC
The Large Hadron Collider is gearing up for its revamped second run, and its physicists want this next round of collisions to shake their discipline to its core.