Victims' groups are meeting officials from a child sex abuse inquiry and are expected to call for inquiry chair Fiona Woolf to resign.
Three men who challenged their special extended sentences for preparing terrorism offences lose their appeals.
Hungary shelves a proposed tax on internet data traffic after tens of thousands of Hungarians marched against it.
- Sixty years of British animation03:17
- The makeshift 'protection' for Ebola02:31
- Poppy hijab for Remembrance02:08
- Lab for world’s worst animal viruses03:34
- Inside a haunted house in Louisiana02:38
- The dancers who light up the stage03:41
- What happened to Remploy workers?03:11
- Stars glow at Interstellar premiere02:40
Nine Premier League news conferences, media round-up, pundit analysis, video, the best of social media, and your sporting horrors.
UK & Local News
Full coverage of Thursday in the Commons, including a debate on UK drugs policy.
Find a representative
- The mystery drones over nuclear sites01:33
- Wine vs doughnut: The calories in booze01:39
- 'Rage on the streets' in Burkina Faso01:37
- On the buses with Prince Harry02:03
- RFA Argus arrives in Sierra Leone 01:10
- 'Why I needed Danish sperm donor'03:54
- 'My son died after taking legal high'02:53
- Breastfeeding photo deleted by Facebook02:20
Is moving house a nightmare or life affirming?
What did Robbie's wife tell him to stop singing during labour?
Tips for a disability-friendly Halloween
How one man's luck landed him a place in cinema history
The metal detectorists who are saving marriages
How Timothy Spall created 400 artworks for his latest film
How former Remploy workers struggle to find work
The health workers volunteering to fight Ebola
F1 star on turning up the pressure in his title fight BBC Sport
- Stafford fireworks fire: Two missing, man arrested
- Blurred Lines Marvin Gaye dispute to go to trial
- Abuse inquiry: Fiona Woolf faces fresh pressure to quit
- Avon and Somerset Chief Constable Nick Gargan to face gross misconduct probe
- Hungary internet tax cancelled after mass protests
- Extended terror sentences justified, appeal court rules
- Alcohol calorie content: Labels needed, say doctors
- Jerusalem holy site is reopened amid tension
- Birmingham Ebola-party club apologises for theme night
- Judi Dench and Emma Watson get Bafta's Britannia Awards
Last Updated at 07:56 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7545.29||Up||43.27||0.58%|