At least 14 people are killed by car bombs in the Iraqi cities of Baghdad and Basra, police and medical officials say.
- 'The captain doesn't flee his ship' - Assad02:29
- Tensions rise in Tunisia02:14
- Footage shows record breaking demolition00:45
- David Beckham's emotional farewell00:48
- A call from the top of the world02:45
- Pakistani politician is shot dead 01:45
- France gay marriage signed into law01:09
- US lottery ticket scoops $590m01:17
Other Top Stories
- Ai Weiwei makes China from milk tins01:56
- Gumball rally sets off from Denmark01:48
- From tyres to shoes in Ethiopia01:54
- One-minute World News01:01
- City lit up after 20 years in dark02:26
- Can jellyfish venom help humans?02:39
- Cuban golf courses no longer 'elitist'02:36
- How do you round up a camel herd?02:46
How US version of The Office reflected on America - and UK
Refugee's story of seven months held in the Sinai desert
Looking through CCTV feeds that should not be public
The young British film-makers vying for attention in Cannes
The surprising life of a young multimillionaire
How will China spend its massive cash reserves?
- Pupils 'need early porn warnings'
- Bunions 'blame family not footwear'
- 'Sole winner' nets record US jackpot
- Not your typical multimillionaire
- China asks N Korea to free boat crew
- Yahoo 'to buy Tumblr for $1.1bn'
- Do white South Africans have a future?
- Deadly tornadoes ravage Oklahoma
- Fierce battle for key Syrian town
- Pope Francis condemns 'money cult'
A profile of Romario - Brazilian football's bad-boy who became an outspoken politician
Kate Russell looks at a site which celebrates the 40th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission