The World Trade Organization agrees a historic global deal aimed at boosting commerce, which could add nearly $1tn to the global economy.
- Crowds gather to remember Mandela01:35
- The minute before we knew01:19
- Clinton remembers Nelson Mandela08:34
- Apartheid: 46 years in 90 seconds01:31
- Soweto celebrates Mandela in song02:07
- Nelson Mandela in his own words01:08
- We mourn, but our lives must go on02:23
- 'Unprecedented outpouring of love'04:39
- 'My mother cried: Now you are free’02:49
- How TV stations broke news of death01:53
- African heads pay tribute to Mandela02:16
- Mandela death: Key figures pay tribute03:48
Other Top Stories
Air traffic control operators say they do not know how long it will take to resolve faults which are causing flight delays and cancellations across the UK and Ireland.
US citizen Merrill Newman is flying back home after being deported from North Korea following more than a month in detention there.
Foreign jihadist fighters, including Britons, are using safe houses in southern Turkey to go to Syria to fight against government forces, the BBC has learnt.
Making of Mandela
How a ban on Mandela's picture sealed his legend
Bin Laden doctor refuses to stay silent in Pakistani jail
You can teach a wolf new tricks, and nine other news nuggets
Why Venezuela's local polls are crucial for opposition
Why photos of women are doctored by some Iranian media
Why all kinds of infections thrive in conflict zones
The American contestant who has taken Arab talent show by storm
News photographs from around the world this week
How the US and France are working together to halt al-Qaeda
- More men chat in girls' 'dialect'
- Many flights delayed at UK airports
- US citizen released by North Korea
- American becomes unlikely new star on Arabs Got Talent
- Altered Images: The blurred baroness
- Jailed Bin Laden doctor refuses to stay silent
- 'Hundreds dead' in CAR violence
- Hezbollah armoury 'found in Nigeria'
- WTO agrees global trade agreement
- Microsoft disrupts ZeroAccess botnet
Last Updated at 07:29 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7069.59||Up||52.30||0.75%|
The cult classic Jamaican crime film The Harder They Come, its reggae soundtrack - and its legacy
How to create, mix and share videos - plus other apps and websites reviewed