David Cameron announces plans to ensure seven-day GP access is rolled out across England by 2020.
Indecent images of pupils are found on the computer of an Essex deputy head teacher who was found dead after he was visited by police.
Hong Kong leader CY Leung urges pro-democracy protesters to "immediately" stop their campaign, as crowds bring areas to a standstill.
UK economic growth has been revised up to 0.9% for the second quarter of the year by the Office for National Statistics.
- Clintons leave hospital with baby00:50
- Bomb-makers tracked via sewers02:14
- 'I mistook Hertford gig for Hereford'02:07
- Will it be driest Sept on record?02:05
- Evan Davis puts PM to the test04:18
- Why web inventor 'pays his way' online02:57
- Scans reveal hidden Leonardo works02:09
- How 'funny' must a parody mash-up be?02:15
Newcastle manager Alan Pardew's job is thought to be safe for the time being, despite his side being second bottom of the top flight.
UK & Local News
MPs vote by 524 to 43 in favour of UK military action against Islamic State in Iraq.
Find a representative
- Hot air balloon descends into cave01:29
- Johnson gives 'permission to purr'01:35
- Drone captures Hong Kong protest01:34
- Woman loses finger after spider bite01:49
- Third video of UK hostage released01:19
- Helicopter braves volcano ash cloud02:24
- Freezing benefits 'a basic fairness'01:46
- Was Mirror right to sting minister?01:48
Where does the phrase 'boots on the ground' come from?
Beaten and raped - the story of an African servant in Saudi Arabia
Did this drawing mark the start of a misunderstood hobby?
The start-ups hoping to transform the marijuana industry
Experts on ways to encourage children to look after their teeth
How virtual reality is helping build better cities
Photos of men and women who risk their lives to get rich in Guinea
Why are two million drivers still refusing to buckle up?
Woman's six-month campaign to have pictures removed
Ghostly portraits of stars who died young
- Pupils' images on teacher's computer
- Muslim NFL player's 'prayer penalty'
- Boy's life-support should end - judge
- Virgin asks for football TV inquiry
- Thousands flock to 'anti-Facebook'
- Cold Calling: The victim who fought back
- Ebay to split off PayPal business
- Spider-bite bug 'like horror film'
- Has Britain fallen out of love with lager?
- Mirror apology over women's pictures
Last Updated at 09:09 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7375.62||Up||7.15||0.10%|