Almost 300 people remain unaccounted for after a ferry carrying 459 people capsized and sank off South Korea, officials say.
Allegations that 20 Iraqis were murdered by British troops in 2004 were the result of a "conspiracy" to pervert the course of justice, the UK claims.
Seven people are injured in a five-vehicle crash that closed the M26 in both directions.
- Hunt for 100 girls abducted in Nigeria02:48
- Bye bye beardy? Biologists predict end02:29
- Close-up: Meet the robot doctor02:35
- Walter White secures boy's prom date01:16
- Anti-graffiti CCTV captures Banksy01:41
- 'I never thought I'd need charity'02:06
- Orkney Islands look to local controls02:34
- Russian Lada 'chases down Ukraine tank'01:53
UK & Local News
Key background and analysis on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
The PM is challenged over his support for Maria Miller following a row over her expenses.
Find a representative
- Motorists trapped amid M26 crash00:59
- G'day, George! Royals in Sydney02:07
- South Korea ferry rescue footage01:50
- UK forces criticised over Camp Bastion01:23
- Pegg and a Python team up on film03:44
- Killer shrimp added to EU blacklist02:03
- Footage of rare 'blood moon' eclipse01:20
- Hair salon poster angers N Korea05:07
Trying to get into Europe from Morocco
How New Zealand reacted to William, Kate - and George
Why BBC Two's launch was not all right on the night
Would this dessert taste different on a black plate?
What are the mysterious radio 'numbers stations'?
More power to the Northern and Western Isles?
Who was buried behind a boys' school in Florida?
How 3D printing is changing the shape of lessons
The abandoned hamlet its mayor wants to give away
- Ukraine military column 'disarmed'
- Beard trend 'guided by evolution'
- M26 closed as lorries and car crash
- Many missing as S Korea ferry sinks
- Forensics examined in Pistorius case
- Galaxy S5 fingerprint sensor hacked
- Police probe Ed Balls car prang
- Royals treated like celebrities in New Zealand
- Paul Weller wins damages from Mail
- Starbucks to move European HQ to UK
Last Updated at 12:24 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||6901.03||Up||19.75||0.29%|