David Cameron urges EU leaders to back his "reasonable" plans to curb welfare benefits for migrants, saying he will "rule nothing out" if they fail.
- Reaction to PM's speech
- Full text of Cameron's speech
- What benefits migrants get
- Robinson: 'Tough but deliverable'
A paedophile doctor who abused boys with cancer had more than 170,000 images of patients on a spy pen, a court hears.
A British soldier said to be obsessed with far-right politics is jailed for two years for making nail bomb at his family's home.
- New Star Wars trailer causes a storm01:05
- #PutOutYourBats tributes to Hughes00:44
- Building the Olympic Stadium's new roof02:55
- The people who run with their dogs04:04
- Campbell's Ebola campaign shop01:32
- City gives away last Christmas tree01:42
- UK's longest-serving political leader04:07
- Grey squirrels 'should be culled'03:06
UK & Local News
Full coverage of Thursday in the Commons, including a statement on the Smith Commission.
Find a representative
- Father-in-law 'forged Ramsay's signature'02:18
- Planes tossed around in Brisbane storm01:17
- Paul Kohler: 'I want to meet attackers'
- Cameron ad-libs while alarm sounds01:00
- Putin's tiger 'raids Chinese farms'01:07
- 'Black Friday' chaos filmed across UK01:49
- Mental health deaths as beds cut01:13
- 'Boys are never taught not to rape'02:08
Why a sportsman's death affects us so much BBC Sport
The radio show that got schoolchildren singing
New ways to stop your smartphone running out of battery
Which singer didn't want Taylor Swift playing her in a movie?
Plan for new 'Islamic' cash fuels panic in IS-run Mosul
A mother's decision to leave Whatsapp chat group goes viral
The rubbish collector left on the scrap heap as his city cleans up
Did Korea encourage prostitutes near US military bases?
- 'Black Friday': Police called to supermarket crowds
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser trailer premieres
- Birmingham mother left children home alone to fly to Australia
- Lewisham drugs raid Met police officer stabs dog to death
- Three-point turn may be dropped from UK driving test
- David Cameron urges EU support for migration plans
- Myles Bradbury: Cambridge paedophile doctor 'had 170,000 images'
- Nigeria unrest: Kano mosque attack 'kills dozens'
- #BBCtrending: 'I refuse to be my daughter's diary'
- Soldier Ryan McGee jailed for making nail bomb
Last Updated at 13:12 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7928.35||Up||22.39||0.28%|
Elsewhere in the BBC
Elsewhere on the BBC
Key moments from the career of David Hockney.