General secretary of the Rail Maritime and Transport union Bob Crow dies aged 52
An Iranian who boarded the missing Malaysian jet with a stolen passport had no apparent terrorist link, officials say, as rescuers widen their search.
Co-op Group chief executive Euan Sutherland has offered his resignation, the BBC's Robert Peston learns
Children in the UK are eating far too much salt, with much of it coming from breads and cereals, research suggests.
UK & Local News
Full coverage of this winter's extreme weather which left large parts of the UK under water
David Cameron says there is still an opportunity for Russia to resolve the Crimea crisis.
Find a representative
- Crimea hospital staff 'held at gunpoint'02:37
- Sol Campbell: Football abuse 'sick'03:23
- Safe space landing for torch mission01:14
- 'Spying setting fire to internet'01:56
- Domestic violence postcode failure04:50
- Malaysia: 'Families want answers'01:03
- Fukushima - three years on03:01
- Pupil punished over wrong shoes01:34
Why do massive dam projects so often go wrong?
Are there really 21 million slaves worldwide?
Cheltenham Festival tracks bright future
Why loss and anxiety pose more risk than radiation
Election fraud and questions over the future of postal ballots
Why astrology is still big business in India
Meet the New York model who dreams in code
How big data could help feed the world
How much use is a degree in circus?
- RMT general secretary Bob Crow dies
- Stolen jet passport 'no terror link'
- New Zealand to vote on flag change
- Do massive dams ever make sense?
- Transatlantic great white 'pregnant'
- Co-op boss writes resignation letter
- Nation split by 'read and read-nots'
- Cheryl Cole confirms X Factor return
- Light drinking 'is preterm risk'
- Kerry declines Putin Ukraine meeting
Last Updated at 06:19 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||6875.42||Down||-3.66||-0.05%|