Payday lender Wonga says it is writing off £220m of debts for 330,000 customers after putting in place new affordability checks.
A woman is acquitted of trying to poison her mother in a Breaking Bad-inspired plot, but a jury finds her guilty of acquiring a biological agent or toxin.
A "staggering array" of rights abuses has been committed in Iraq by Islamic State militants over a nine-week period, the UN says.
- What can you do in a green phone box?01:46
- Morrisons take on Aldi and Lidl prices02:15
- Council sent girl home to rapist father03:33
- World's most beautiful train journey?02:12
- Fry tells 'ugly truth' in new book 05:44
- From Amazon jungle to presidential palace02:49
- Up for grabs: Who will win Clacton seat?02:48
- Close-up: Volvo's XC90 unveiled01:28
UK & Local News
MPs vote by 524 to 43 in favour of UK military action against Islamic State in Iraq.
Find a representative
- Ebola nurse: 'Horror and misery must end'01:14
- Dog saved from tar pool in India00:37
- Gun battle spills on to Rio street00:34
- Girl found 12 years after abduction01:20
- How is Dallas reacting to Ebola?03:02
- Meet girl, 5, with first 3D-printed hand 01:42
- Why Hong Kong is not just about money02:36
- Can Afghanistan stay free of IS?01:51
How data crunching is dictating our job prospects
Devil worship in the tunnels of the man-eating mountain
The strange world of super-specialist cutlery
Will our cities ever be congestion-free?
Two pro-democracy protests, 25 years apart, same outcome?
When is a sportswoman not woman enough? BBC Sport
19th Century Brazil seen through the eyes of an Englishman
RAF veterans who risked their lives to help Polish resistance
- Morrisons pins hopes on loyalty card
- Singer Lynsey De Paul dies aged 64
- Royals make Prince George photo plea
- Woman not guilty of attempted murder
- Minister sorry for 'queers' re-tweet
- Boy jailed over girlfriend murder
- First Kate portrait splits critics
- Wonga to write off 330,000 debts
- Ebola nurse tells of virus 'horror'
- Hong Kong leader refuses to quit
Last Updated at 12:36 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7298.99||Down||-15.39||-0.21%|