Both sides in the Scottish independence referendum debate seize on a pledge by the three main Westminster parties to devolve more powers.
- Funding pledge 'unfair to Wales'
- Scots vote sparks 10m Facebook hits
- Scots NHS 'faces £400m funding gap'
- Salmond and PM present rival visions
- Holyrood prepares for world media
- No English parliament yet - Cameron
- BBC reporter on covering referendum01:53
- 'Scotland should have more devolution'03:06
- Sturgeon dismisses No vote pledge02:25
- What would sway student voters?01:47
- 'Yes No' two-horse contest at racecourse02:32
- Final push in referendum campaign04:25
- Animation: Scotland by numbers01:38
- Branson 'catastrophic' yes vote warning02:50
Other Top Stories
Shaun Wright steps down as South Yorkshire's police and crime commissioner following Rotherham abuse scandal
The UK inflation rate as measured by Consumer Price Index fell to 1.5% in August, the Office for National Statistics says.
Passport applicants who paid £30 extra to avoid missing travel because of processing delays should get refunds, MPs say.
- Stephen Sutton's £5m charity legacy02:51
- On front line near IS-controlled Zumar00:59
- Crimewatch marks 30th anniversary02:06
- Haiti's disease fighting eco toilet02:45
- Friends again: Cafe marks 20 years01:22
- Indian launch for Android One phone 02:21
- J marks the spot: Comet landing bid02:07
- Dr Edhi: A life helping Pakistan's poor03:09
David Cameron's emotional speech in defence of the United Kingdom makes the front pages, as does the murder of two Britons in Thailand.
Champions League news, Premier League reaction, best of the media, pundits and social media plus breaking news.
UK & Local News
Tory MP John Baron asks an urgent question on the government's response to Islamic State.
Find a representative
- Video shows London pavement blast02:35
- On patrol with Kurds fighting IS in Iraq02:52
- Hurricane Odile stuns Mexico resorts01:27
- Cancer teen's mum: 'He touched so many'01:54
- 'Number of suspects' in Thai deaths 01:20
- 'I just couldn't bear it anymore'01:19
- Preacher releases church collapse video01:19
- UK party leaders sign No vote pledge01:32
The global fight to contain Ebola
Should the police intervene when people have sex in public?
Is this how the cities of Mars will be built?
Seven of the most eye-popping Minecraft creations
How Africa's first education tablet computer was created
Should a ruined church linked to Hitler be rebuilt?
What are the world's best universities?
Kanye West asks fans to prove their disability to him
- Six regions hit new house price peak
- Campaigns seize on Scotland pledge
- 'One punch' death CCTV released
- Deadliest US sniper is shot dead
- The tricky business of policing sex in public
- Seven truly shocking sports strips
- UK inflation rate falls to 1.5%
- Goldfish has brain operation
- Apple releases U2 album removal tool
- Police search after Thailand deaths
Last Updated at 05:23 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7505.08||Up||27.53||0.37%|