Rebels in eastern Ukraine have handed over two flight-data recorders from the downed MH17 plane to Malaysian officials.
- Flight-data recorders handed over01:31
- Dutch forensic team face challenge01:58
- Clashes escalate in eastern Ukraine03:53
- Malaysian family mourn their loss01:56
- On the ground amid Donetsk battle06:21
- MH17 crash: The intelligence trail01:53
- Train with MH17 bodies on the move02:54
- Will sanctions satisfy MH17 relatives?03:17
- 'What are pro-Russia rebels hiding?'02:17
- How the investigation will proceed01:30
- Dutch mother pleads for son's body 02:11
- Forensic team investigates site01:13
- Football fans unite for MH17 victims01:48
- Malaysia PM: agreement with rebels03:07
- Putin under pressure over MH17 crash02:00
- Malaysia pain over MH17 and MH37001:43
Other Top Stories
New measures aimed at ending female genital mutilation and forced marriage within a generation will be announced at a global summit in London.
US Secretary of State John Kerry leads diplomatic moves in search of a ceasefire in Gaza amid rising concern over numbers of Palestinian casualties.
The police watchdog raises "major concerns" over the use of Tasers at point-blank range, saying the technique is "purely a means of pain compliance".
- Drones homing in on wildlife poachers03:15
- Graffiti revitalises Miami neighbourhood03:22
- 'I was forced to marry a stranger'02:46
- Susan Boyle carries Queen's Baton00:58
- Gerrard explains England retirement03:18
- Why did the BBC iPlayer stop working?00:47
- Elephantom draws on War Horse skills01:16
- The oddities of the City of London03:25
France and Germany are resisting calls from the UK for tough sanctions against Russia in the wake of the shooting down of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, Tuesday's paper say.
Roy Hodgson says England will miss Steven Gerrard's "leadership" following his captain's international retirement.
UK & Local News
Russia will face further sanctions if it does not change course over Ukraine, the PM warns.
Find a representative
- Birthday celebrations for Prince George01:12
- Tulisa: 'Whole case was disgusting'01:20
- Gaza 'terror tunnels' - in 60 secs01:00
- Clashes go on amid Israeli funerals02:49
- Rory McIlroy home video of child star02:06
- BBC witnesses 'panic' near Donetsk01:04
- Osborne on pensions advice plan02:22
- 'Chaos and death' in Gaza hospital 02:21
The bizarre Edwardian attempt to merge tennis and cricket
How the UK's life expectancy changes without Scotland
Why do so many children die in hot cars?
The wisecracking 90-year-old whose agony column is a cult hit
How drones may be used to fight wildlife poaching in Africa
Six-year selfie goes viral on YouTube
First aid for the mind
How to solve a problem like Alastair Cook BBC Sport
Key moments from Nick Griffin's years leading the BNP
What and who to look out for at the Commonwealth Games
- Road deaths treated as 'suspicious'
- Ukraine rebels hand over black boxes
- The children left behind in hot cars
- Body of S Korea ferry boss 'found'
- Student loan system 'tipping point'
- Royal Navy carrier returns home
- Prince George pictures mark birthday
- Woman bitten by police dog dies
- The 90-year-old sex guru
- Downey Jr. named top earning actor
Last Updated at 03:19 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7104.32||Up||12.80||0.18%|