RAF jets attack two Islamic State targets in Iraq - the first strikes since Parliament approved military action on Friday.
- The RAF's 'difficult' Iraq mission
- Kurds fight IS on Iraq-Syria border
- Islamic State 'adapting to air strikes'
- Battle for Iraq and Syria in maps
Radio DJ Neil Fox - known as "Dr Fox" - is arrested in London by police investigating claims of sex offences.
A future Conservative government would seek new powers to ban extremist groups and curb the activities of "harmful" individuals, Theresa May says.
Microsoft announces the next version of its core operating system, called Windows 10, which will reintroduce the Start Menu.
- Drone captures scale of Hong Kong protest01:34
- 'I hid from boulders as volcano erupted'02:24
- Hot air balloon descends into cave01:29
- Clintons leave hospital with baby00:50
- Bomb-makers tracked via sewers02:14
- 'I mistook Hertford gig for Hereford'02:07
- Evan Davis puts PM to the test04:18
- Why web inventor 'pays his way' online02:57
UK & Local News
MPs vote by 524 to 43 in favour of UK military action against Islamic State in Iraq.
Find a representative
- Alan Henning's wife pleads for his release 01:58
- Driest September on record - Met Office01:38
- Johnson gives 'permission to purr'01:35
- Woman loses finger after spider bite01:49
- Wildlife populations halved in 40 years01:20
- Third video of UK hostage released01:19
- Helicopter braves volcano ash cloud02:24
- S Yorks police 'weak' on sexual abuse01:00
Would an inquiry burst Premier League bubble? BBC Sport
Things that could only happen in a Hong Kong protest
Experts on ways to encourage children to look after their teeth
They are both often named as future leaders. Who did best?
Beaten and raped - the story of an African servant in Saudi Arabia
What hobby did this drawing start in 1825?
Woman's six-month campaign to have pictures removed
Where does the phrase 'boots on the ground' come from?
Photos of men and women who risk their lives to get rich in Guinea
Why are two million drivers still refusing to buckle up?
Rory Cellan-Jones on relationship between government and tech giants
Is there any chance of compromise in Hong Kong?
Is Theresa May's plan to tackle extremists workable?
Are longer GP hours answer to improving access to services?
Lender Wonga is paying the price
- DJ Neil Fox held over 'sex assaults'
- Microsoft unveils Windows 10 system
- Phelps 'arrested for drink driving'
- Sainsbury's 'spend more' poster gaffe
- Greg James breaks twerking record
- Thousands flock to 'anti-Facebook'
- Dead teacher filmed boys changing
- RAF jets strike first IS targets
- Things that could only happen in a Hong Kong protest
- Muslim NFL player's 'prayer penalty'
Last Updated at 15:50 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7393.61||Up||25.14||0.34%|