Gordon Brown says his promise of further powers for Scotland will be delivered to the timetable set out ahead of the independence referendum.
- What now for the key players?
- Former SNP leader backs Sturgeon
- Is change coming to the UK?
- Referendum reaction
- Labour attacks England-only votes
- Police probe George Square disorder
- In maps: How close was the vote?
- Police separate rival crowds in Glasgow01:33
- Alex Salmond's career in politics04:19
- What next? Stage is set for Act Two01:00
- Voters' views as Salmond resigns02:08
- What tipped the balance?03:01
- Brown: 'Time for Scotland to unite'02:31
- Umunna grilled over England's future05:47
- Salmond resigns as First Minister03:10
- The minute Scotland knew01:19
- David Cameron: 'I am delighted'01:40
- A time of change for UK politics02:56
- Highlights of historic day and night02:28
Other Top Stories
Turkey says at least 66,000 Syrians have crossed the border in 24 hours, as hundreds of Kurds head the other way to fight Islamic State militants.
Paratroops from Europe and the US are staging parachute jumps in the Netherlands to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the Battle of Arnhem.
- Metal ballet meets Games of Thrones 02:41
- Hiding currency in the Dark Wallet03:55
- Parachute jump marks Arnhem battle00:52
- 'Good spider season' is predicted02:07
- River dwellers fear for their future02:00
- Glass ceiling sheds light on artworks01:46
- Excitement builds for MTV Crashes02:00
- Legacy of CT scanner scientist01:42
UK & Local News
Tory MP John Baron asks an urgent question on the government's response to Islamic State.
Find a representative
- UK Imams in hostage video appeal to IS01:03
- Base jumpers leap from 370m bridge01:13
- Tourists stranded by Hurricane Odile01:19
- Turkish IS hostages return home 01:53
- Devastating floods hit Philippines 01:43
- William takes Kate's place in Malta01:23
- Silent streets amid Ebola lockdown02:16
- Asthma stigma in some Asian families01:37
A marriage counsellor on healing the referendum hurt
Satellite images reveal Syria's heritage trashed by war
How did a Lancashire radio show get a global following?
Is Chelsea's Diego Costa the real deal? BBC Sport
Fears of violence grow even as Yemen rivals seek peace deal
Social media trends of the week - in 60 seconds
The bitcoin wallet with controversial users
Why I'm risking my life to help people with Ebola
- Five hundred youths in street brawl
- Palace raised Harry photo concern
- UK and France agree Calais measures
- Tipsy Australian 'repels' crocodile
- BBC cuts star pay by £9.5m
- Russian jets intercepted off Alaska
- Brown vows to 'lock in' Scots powers
- Dust settles in Yes-voting Glasgow
- Flooding traps six people in cars
- The scary element that saved the crew of Apollo 13
Last Updated at 13:30 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7508.95||Up||23.70||0.32%|