Thousands of police have moved on a large protest camp near Independence Square in the centre of the Ukrainian capital Kiev.
- In the crowd at Mandela's memorial02:54
- 'The people's chance to say goodbye'04:53
- Cheers for Obama, boos for Jacob Zuma00:46
- Maya Angelou's poetic Mandela tribute02:31
- Tutu scolds crowd for 'discipline'02:17
- 'I heard freed Mandela speak at stadium'02:22
- Key speeches at memorial service01:52
- Family on a 'towering' Mandela01:25
- World leaders and stars at memorial01:03
- Zuma: Mandela a 'fearless fighter'03:33
- Your memories of Mandela01:57
- 'Blessing' of rain affects turn-out00:58
- Cape Town crowds for memorial02:28
- Mandela daughter: 'Family there at end'06:17
- South Africa after Nelson Mandela 01:42
- 'Our nation has lost its greatest son'08:22
Parliament in Uruguay votes in favour of legalising the cultivation, consumption and distribution of marijuana - the first country to do so.
Other Top Stories
An agreement is reached on the US budget to avoid another government shutdown, Republican and Democratic lawmakers say.
The supervolcano in Yellowstone National Park in the United States is far larger than was previously thought, scientists report.
- The 'living hell' of Dhaka's factories02:31
- Seeking sanctuary in a school playground01:51
- Inside Kiev's frozen protest city01:27
- One-minute World News00:57
- 'I lived in Antarctica for two years'03:36
- Syria fighter: 'We are all al-Qaeda'03:00
- Jail term for PIP implant boss01:31
- Snow and freezing temperatures in US 01:00
- Yellowcake stored in Libya01:45
Why Uruguay is legalising its marijuana market
How he survived 27 years in prison
Are California's 'isolation' prison cells torture?
How to thwart those trying to catch you out over Christmas
A golden era for photography
A new model for Uganda's lack of schools
- Madagascar village 'hit by plague'
- Supervolcano 'even more colossal'
- Fernanda Lima and the dress that shocked Iran
- Child 'training' book triggers backlash
- Uruguay votes to legalise marijuana
- First movie of Earth-Moon 'dance'
- Obama takes selfie at Mandela event
- Obama-Castro handshake 'unplanned'
- First woman boss for General Motors
- Sound of Music actress dies at 91
Last Updated at 22:19 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7029.37||Down||-5.25||-0.07%|
The cult classic Jamaican crime film The Harder They Come, its reggae soundtrack - and its legacy
Could cycle lanes be under threat in one of the world's most bike-friendly cities?