The rescue effort after the Oklahoma twister that killed 24 people nears an end, as it emerges the storm was more powerful than thought.
- Mark Mardell: Chaos and shock
- Why so few storm shelters?
- Moore: Before and after
- Stories of survival
- Science of 'tornado alley'
- Special report: Oklahoma tornado
- Newly homeless face their loss03:02
- 'Heartbreak' at tornado school collapse02:29
- 'We thought we were dead'01:06
- Collapsed bowling alley amid rubble02:18
- Why they call it 'Tornado Alley' 02:36
- Oklahoma governor: 'We will rebuild'02:18
- Girl on moment tornado struck school00:41
- Cellar opened to reveal 'apocalypse'01:12
Other Top Stories
North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has sent a special envoy to Beijing, state media announces, amid cooling relations after weeks of tension.
Indian fast bowler S Sreesanth, arrested last week over allegations of spot-fixing in the Indian Premier League, insists he is innocent.
- Apple 'avoided $1m tax per hour'02:51
- Ex-senator: How to change Congress03:49
- Royals' call to save wild animals01:34
- Ray Manzarek 'a stellar musician'02:31
- One-minute World News01:00
- Burmese President visits White House01:45
- All mod cons in Ghana building boom01:24
- Afghans discouraged from inter-marrying02:13
Spotlight on Chile's masked protest movement
Can China harness its millions of cheap graduates?
Getting ready for bookless libraries
Microsoft's new console divides gamers
Why does every Chinese leader want to salute this Indian?
Fights goes on in Guatemala as genocide verdict overturned
Swiss banks creak under pressure to end trademark secrecy
Is this 91-year-old the world's oldest DJ?
- Suicide inside Notre-Dame de Paris
- US immigration bill passes hurdle
- US rescuers comb tornado-hit area
- N Korea leader sends envoy to China
- Notre-Dame suicide a 'political act'
- Bahrain digs unveil one of oldest civilisations
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- IPL cricketer denies spot-fixing
- Mayor drives car into Tesco store
- Xbox One: Web reacts to new console
What impact has the revolution had on rural life outside of Cairo?