EU financial commissioner Pierre Moscovici tells the BBC that Greece belongs in the eurozone, and vows to prevent a "Grexit".
The Army is setting up a new unit that will use psychological operations and social media to help fight wars "in the information age".
Hundreds of thousands of people are expected to log on today to file a self-assessment tax return and avoid a £100 fine.
- Close-up: Churchill funeral train restored02:08
- 'I lost £18m lottery win by 7 seconds'02:26
- 'Russia still a force to be reckoned with'
- Why Taylor Swift's lyrics are protected01:17
- Bedtime vs sporting success? 03:04
- John Humphrys goes to the GP
- An immigrant's struggle to assimilate03:41
- Rantzen: 'Lipman comments insulting'01:16
In a mixed day for headlines, the Independent leads on evidence that the CIA interrogated terror suspects on a British-owned island and there is a plea from police to routinely carry Tasers.
UK & Local News
Full coverage of the Commons, including a debate on the Iraq Inquiry.
Find a representative
News and analysis in 27 languages
Languages continued (2 of 4)
Languages continued (3 of 4)
Languages continued (4 of 4)
- Video shows fierce battle in Ukraine01:02
- Mother of abused pupil speaks out05:51
- The Tibetan monk with 170 children01:56
- Awaiting return to war-torn Kobane01:26
- Churchill funeral flotilla recreated02:06
- Suge Knight hands himself in 01:38
- More snow forecast for parts of UK 02:05
- Murray on Kim's colourful outburst00:26
Why people who once had good jobs are living in despair
Do dairy farmers really make a loss on milk?
Why Ireland's heroine had sex in her baby son's tomb
Who smiles more - Dutch babies or US babies?
The highs and lows of the NFL season
A selection of the best news photographs from around the world
Australian writer's mean obituary sparks online fightback
New museum reveals trove of pictures from Spanish Civil War
Waking up in Mexico and heading for classes in Texas
- Benedict Cumberbatch in call to pardon convicted gay men
- IS chemical weapons expert killed, says US military
- No 'Grexit' from euro, EU's Moscovici vows
- Newspaper headlines: 'Torture' on British island, and Tasers plea
- Ireland's heroine who had sex in her baby's tomb
- 'Tasers for all front-line officers' - Police Federation
- Midnight deadline looms for tax returns
- Religious education classes 'needed' in schools
- Why Finnish babies sleep in cardboard boxes Last updated 4th June 2013
- Army sets up new brigade 'for information age'
Last Updated at 03:30 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7892.39||Down||-66.60||-0.84%|
Elsewhere in the BBC
Elsewhere on the BBC
Gillian Anderson explores the idea that we are becoming part of an ‘infosphere’.