A man is killed in a machete attack and two men are shot by police in London in what UK government sources say is a suspected terror incident.
Renowned Nigerian author Chinua Achebe, who died in March, is due to be buried in his home town in Anambra state.
- Oklahoma: Frantic search for boy03:36
- US mayor to push tornado shelter law02:38
- Tornado's power caught on camera00:48
- Imran Khan leaves hospital after fall02:02
- Russia 'outrage' at Eurovision snub02:30
- Man dead in suspected terror attack 02:20
- Afghan interpreters to get UK visas01:49
- Burmese President visits White House01:45
Other Top Stories
Amnesty International accuses governments of using state sovereignty as an "excuse" for failing to intervene in emergencies such as in Syria.
Micro-blogging site Twitter says it is bringing in a two-step login for users to beef up security following recent high-profile breaches.
- Ex-senator: How to fix Congress03:49
- South Africa's growing prosperity00:56
- Cuba reopens sugar mills02:43
- Singapore's ethical jewellery outlet 01:43
- One-minute World News00:56
- Ray Manzarek 'a stellar musician'02:31
- All mod cons in Ghana building boom01:24
- Afghans discouraged from inter-marrying02:13
US town's slow tornado recovery offers lessons for Oklahoma
Getting ready for bookless libraries
Why Afghan children are learning the art of skateboarding
The lives of the male masseurs of Mumbai
France reacts to far-right author's suicide
Ignore Oxford English Dictionary, says Gif image format inventor
- Man dead in suspected terror attack
- Stockholm suburbs gripped by riots
- In Pictures: Woolwich attack
- US 'faith healers' 'murdered' baby
- Boston bomb investigators kill man
- Woolwich: The long-feared attack
- As it happened - Woolwich attack
- US reveals four citizen drone deaths
- Are people drinking too much coffee?
- SAP in autism recruitment drive