South Africa says it is investigating how a man who used fake sign language at the Mandela memorial was given security clearance.
- Queuing to pay respects to Mandela
- Rain-boo nation
- Route to lying in state
- Growing up with the Mandelas
Other Top Stories
The Spanish government vows to block plans by parties in Catalonia to hold a referendum on independence in November of next year.
The Weinstein brothers take legal action over Warner Bros' decision to adapt the Hobbit into three films, claiming it deprived them of revenue.
A top Republican senator's chief of staff is arrested on suspicion of possession and distribution of child pornography, the US authorities say.
- Fears for a future without Mandela01:56
- Nelson Mandela's body lying in state02:33
- Mandela grandson's heart 'touched'04:08
- Three ways to remember Mandela 02:28
- Cartoonist: Mandela understood satire01:31
- Outcry over Mandela memorial signer 01:45
- Mandela's impact on SA's police 03:36
- In the crowd at Mandela's memorial02:54
- Cheers for Obama, boos for Jacob Zuma00:46
- 'The people's chance to say goodbye'04:53
- Maya Angelou's poetic Mandela tribute02:31
- 'I heard freed Mandela speak at stadium'02:22
- Key speeches at memorial service01:52
- Your memories of Mandela01:57
- Mandela daughter: 'Family there at end'06:17
- 'Our nation has lost its greatest son'08:22
- Newtown mum vows to seek change02:34
- Will Ferrell's Anchorman return 01:30
- Refugees 'burning shoes to survive'02:10
- Pop-up health clinic on a motorbike01:54
- Edward VIII treasures to be sold at auction01:30
- One-minute World News01:00
- Should mobiles be allowed on planes?02:21
- Protesters fortify barricades in Kiev02:19
Women fighting back against revenge porn websites
How the Pope has turned round the image of the Catholic Church
Five Asian sports you won't find at the Olympics
One South African's moving account of seeing the man who made her life possible
Is Kenya having a mid-life crisis as she turns 50?
What was life like on a 1960s submarine?
Twenty-four hours of news photos from around the world
The dancing grannies who love loud music
What would an all-time World Cup league table look like?
- Mandela interpreter firm 'vanishes'
- Australia court bans gay marriage
- French cafe 'rude tax' causes a stir
- Weinsteins sue Warner over Hobbit
- Spain to block Catalonia referendum
- 'Grenade thrown' at British tourists
- Bots 'take up 61% of net traffic'
- Cave holds stunning tsunami clues
- Senate aide held over child porn
- Problem hits ISS cooling system
Last Updated at 10:03 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||6979.47||Down||-27.66||-0.39%|
The cult classic Jamaican crime film The Harder They Come, its reggae soundtrack - and its legacy