South Africa says it is investigating how a man who used fake sign language at the Mandela memorial was given security clearance.
- Queuing to pay respects to Mandela
- Rain-boo nation
- Route to lying in state
- Growing up with the Mandelas
Other Top Stories
Parties in the Spanish region of Catalonia agree to hold a referendum on independence next year - but the Spanish government vows to block it.
Four former bosses from the Icelandic bank Kaupthing are sentenced to prison in the heaviest sentences for financial fraud in Iceland's history.
The Queen marked the level in bowls of nuts left around Buckingham Palace as she was "irritated" by police officers eating them, the Old Bailey hears.
- Fears for a future without Mandela01:56
- Nelson Mandela's body lying in state02:33
- Mandela grandson's heart 'touched'04:08
- Three ways to remember Mandela 02:28
- Cartoonist: Mandela understood satire01:31
- Outcry over Mandela memorial signer 01:45
- Mandela's impact on SA's police 03:36
- In the crowd at Mandela's memorial02:54
- Cheers for Obama, boos for Jacob Zuma00:46
- 'The people's chance to say goodbye'04:53
- Maya Angelou's poetic Mandela tribute02:31
- 'I heard freed Mandela speak at stadium'02:22
- Key speeches at memorial service01:52
- Your memories of Mandela01:57
- Mandela daughter: 'Family there at end'06:17
- 'Our nation has lost its greatest son'08:22
- Newtown mum vows to seek change02:34
- Will Ferrell's Anchorman return 01:30
- Snow sweeps across war-torn Syria01:12
- Pop-up health clinic on a motorbike01:54
- Protesters determined to stay in Kiev01:41
- One-minute World News01:00
- Refugees 'burning shoes to survive'02:10
- Edward VIII treasures to be sold at auction01:30
Newtown remembers 20 children killed at Sandy Hook a year ago
Women fighting back against revenge porn websites
What would an all-time World Cup league table look like?
How the Pope has turned round the image of the Catholic Church
Five Asian sports you won't find at the Olympics
One South African's moving account of seeing the man who made her life possible
Is Kenya having a mid-life crisis as she turns 50?
Twenty-four hours of news photos from around the world
The dancing grannies who love loud music
- Mandela interpreter firm 'vanishes'
- Police 'told to leave Queen's nuts'
- Bangladesh 'hangs Islamist leader'
- Jupiter's moon has 'plumes of water'
- Weinsteins sue Warner over Hobbit
- Bots 'take up 61% of net traffic'
- Cave holds stunning tsunami clues
- Australia court bans gay marriage
- Life on a British Cold War submarine
- Spain to block Catalonia referendum
Last Updated at 12:52 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||6967.93||Down||-39.20||-0.56%|
The cult classic Jamaican crime film The Harder They Come, its reggae soundtrack - and its legacy