David Cameron says he will take part in only one TV debate ahead of the general election featuring seven party leaders, amid a growing row over the issue.
- Miliband will debate 'any time'
- How to stage a seven-leader debate
- Seven-party TV debate plan announced
The stepbrother of missing 16-year-old Becky Watts is due to appear at Bristol Magistrates Court charged with her murder.
The home of former Conservative MP Harvey Proctor is searched by police investigating historical allegations of child abuse.
- No more antibiotics in your nuggets?01:42
- The greatest threat to China's elephants02:28
- Ford's white van with built-in bike02:04
- Binoche returns to London stage02:02
- Miners and BBC reporter 30 years on02:56
- The robot that can play the violin01:20
- Can Poldark recapture glory days?02:30
- Steggy Sophie was 'weight of rhino'08:00
UK & Local News
Full coverage of the Commons, as MPs debate the NI Corporation Tax Bill.
Find a representative
News and analysis in 27 languages
Languages continued (2 of 4)
Languages continued (3 of 4)
Languages continued (4 of 4)
- Pakistan's elite female fighting force02:46
- MI5 'followed Abid Naseer for weeks'02:10
- Inside Mexico's drugs cartel 'hotland' 02:52
- Becky's uncle: 'End of a beautiful life'02:02
- Mine survivor: 'There was dust everywhere'02:14
- Jawbone 'provides clue to first human'01:57
- Cape Town wildfires from above01:54
- Prince's call to end ivory trade02:03
How Iran's revolution let a feminist genie out of its bottle
Where did the word 'hustings' come from?
What impact has Lean In had on women?
What lies behind Nobel Peace chairman's demotion?
The curious case of Leah Palmer - and why she doesn't exist
When the state dictated the look of dresses
Military budget boost comes with shake-up
Is wind power now coming of age?
Why are there so few disabled models on the catwalk?
- US ambassador to South Korea injured by knife-wielding attacker
- Abid Naseer: Manchester terror plot release 'risked lives'
- Who's that girl? The curious case of Leah Palmer
- The online joke is on Islamic State
- Becky Watts' stepbrother due in court on murder charge
- Ex-Conservative MP Harvey Proctor's home searched by police
- Election 2015: Cameron agrees to just one TV debate
- Tories consider limiting child benefit to three children
- MH370: Australian PM Abbott hints at scaled back search
- Hillary Clinton urges email release, amid growing controversy
Last Updated at 03:03 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7996.22||Down||-7.29||-0.09%|
Elsewhere in the BBC
Elsewhere on the BBC
The Large Hadron Collider is gearing up for its revamped second run, and its physicists want this next round of collisions to shake their discipline to its core.