The man killed in a suspected terrorist attack in south-east London on Wednesday was a member of the armed forces, Whitehall sources have confirmed.
Ford Motor says it will shut all its Australian manufacturing plants by October 2016, after more than 85 years making cars in the country.
- Oklahoma: Frantic search for boy03:36
- US mayor to push tornado shelter law02:38
- Tornado's power caught on camera00:48
- Imran Khan leaves hospital after fall02:02
- Russia 'outrage' at Eurovision snub02:30
- Man dead in suspected terror attack 02:20
- Afghan interpreters to get UK visas01:49
- Burmese President visits White House01:45
Other Top Stories
A bomb planted in a rickshaw has killed at least 12 people in Quetta in south west Pakistan, officials say.
A way of creating more effective vaccines which could protect against a broad range of flu viruses has been reported by US researchers.
- Ex-senator: How to fix Congress03:49
- South Africa's growing prosperity00:56
- Hong Kong gets new electric taxis01:12
- Singapore's ethical jewellery outlet 01:43
- One-minute World News00:56
- Ray Manzarek 'a stellar musician'02:31
- All mod cons in Ghana building boom01:24
- Afghans discouraged from inter-marrying02:13
US town's slow tornado recovery offers lessons for Oklahoma
Getting ready for bookless libraries
Why Afghan children are learning the art of skateboarding
The lives of the male masseurs of Mumbai
France reacts to far-right author's suicide
Ignore Oxford English Dictionary, says Gif image format inventor
- PM flies back after Woolwich attack
- As it happened - Woolwich attack
- Man dead in suspected terror attack
- Cave paintings uncovered in Mexico
- US reveals four citizen drone deaths
- In Pictures: Woolwich attack
- LIVE: Woolwich attack
- Ford to shut Australian production
- Are people drinking too much coffee?
- Backlash over Xbox pre-owned games