The UK's reviewer of terrorism laws raises concerns about plans to exclude people from the UK if they go abroad to fight with extremist groups, as a new counter-terror bill is published
- How terror bill will expand powers
- Can UK stop jihadists coming home?
- Powers aim to disrupt not prosecute
- New anti-terror powers to be unveiled
A former children's homes boss is found guilty of 26 charges of sexually abusing youngsters in Wrexham.
People with learning disabilities are being kept in hospitals too far from home for too long, a report commissioned by NHS England finds.
Four men admit to a burglary during which a university lecturer was savagely beaten at his south London home.
- Nun's Like a Virgin hit raises eyebrows01:53
- Bus offers homeless chance to shower02:07
- Can drones get water to stranded Joe?06:00
- Horned dinosaur species identified02:09
- How to hack a molecular microscope01:55
- Vlogger Chyaz on new ad rules02:20
- What does Ukraine's future hold?02:42
- Sharp rise in 'revenge evictions'02:22
UK & Local News
Find a representative
- Outrage over illegal mile-long Essex tip02:02
- UKIP new boy heckled in Commons01:33
- Father's fight to bring autistic son home03:04
- Lee Rigby family on Facebook 'failure'01:22
- 'I'll never stop missing my Breck'00:55
- Has HK protest reached stalemate?06:33
- Vloggers warned over unclear adverts02:44
- David Mellor recorded in taxi row01:48
Do cricket helmets do enough to protect the head?
Do the sets designed by Lego discourage imagination?
Can internet firms effectively monitor terrorists?
Six World War One battlegrounds in unexpected places
How militants trusted this man with their deepest secrets
Can younger women change our politics and influence the election?
Was a book by JB Priestley responsible for the stereotype?
What can be done to break cycle of poor reading and writing skills?
- Burglars admit attacking lecturer Paul Kohler
- Ferguson shooting: Protests spread across US
- Gas bills: 1.5 million customers overcharged by faulty meters
- Drunk honeymooner's death threats ground plane in Bermuda
- Concerns over terror exclusion plans
- Shakespeare Folio found in French library
- John Allen trial: Former children's home boss guilty of 26 abuse charges
- Care for people with learning disabilities 'failing', report says
- 'Radical' Scottish land reform announced
- Royal Mail's universal postal service at risk, Moya Greene says
Last Updated at 10:53 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7892.11||Up||6.92||0.09%|
Elsewhere in the BBC
Elsewhere on the BBC
Is it ok to sacrifice one life in order to save many?