Labour plans to retain for a further year a coalition policy limiting the annual increase in child benefit to 1%, Ed Balls will tell his party's conference.
- In full: Labour conference agenda
- Labour makes £8 minimum wage pledge
- Balls draws blood in football clash
- Referendum night behind the scenes03:39
- Alex Salmond: I'm not going away09:44
- Rival politicians in show of unity05:27
- Miliband fears at referendum 'lessons'00:58
- Brown: 'Time for Scotland to unite'02:31
- Darling: Promises 'must be delivered'01:49
- What next? Stage is set for Act Two01:00
- Alex Salmond's career in politics04:19
- Salmond resigns as First Minister03:10
- The minute Scotland knew01:19
- David Cameron: 'I am delighted'01:40
- Highlights of historic day and night02:28
Other top stories
Whistleblowers still face real problems in speaking out in the health service - despite the push to create a more open culture, campaigners say.
Tens of thousands of Russians march in Moscow to protest against Russia's involvement in the Ukraine crisis.
- Inside a remote Myanmar rebel camp06:44
- Lancaster bombers fly over dam00:29
- Walliams joins SwimBritain relay 01:37
- Peruvian prison bank run by inmates01:34
- Jude Law: "DRC gone off the radar"02:45
- Base jumpers leap from 370m bridge01:13
- Choirs sing for World Peace Day01:36
- Inside London hospital's 'eye bank'03:43
The post-referendum political landscape poses problems for both David Cameron and Ed Miliband, according to Monday's newspapers.
UK & Local News
Tory MP John Baron asks an urgent question on the government's response to Islamic State.
Find a representative
- Fire engulfs Russian tower block01:07
- Marr amuses Ed with Brown impression00:19
- SpaceX ship lifts off for space station01:31
- Turkey fires tear gas to repel Kurds02:09
- At scene of Cairo bomb blast 00:51
- UK hostage's wife in plea to militants01:32
- Malta lights up for Prince William01:21
- London marks global climate protest00:53
How much do people lie in surveys?
David Morrissey on commanding a new TV drama
One year on, Kenyans await answers about the mall attack
Does university now have a fairer applications system in place?
Is your sweetheart playing away? Call Delhi's wedding detective
Secrets of ancient burial site keep Greeks guessing
Service aims to heal Scotland's schisms
Readers' photos on the theme of "vintage"
Discovery Channel marks 25th anniversary
How many UK servicemen and women might be bearing scars?
Does more power to Scotland mean the same for England?
- France urges reform of 'remote' EU
- More celeb 'naked pictures' leaked
- Are teachers ready for the coding revolution?
- Samsung, Apple, Nokia and the smartphone dogfight
- The Eurosceptic challenge
- Could we hatch a British Twitter?
- Gay weddings targeted for citizenship
- Google Glass - a fascinating failure?
- Chromecast - a TV game changer?
- EU election race: Europe's great debate?
Last Updated at 22:10 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7489.03||Down||-19.92||-0.27%|