The family of missing teenager Becky Watts say they are "devastated" as police reveal body parts are discovered at a house in Bristol.
Phone hacking was "rife" at Mirror Group Newspapers' three national titles from 1999 to 2006, a court hears.
Dave Whelan resigns from his position as chairman of Wigan Athletic but will remain as owner of the Championship club. BBC Sport
- Jumping off NZ's tallest tower
- On frontline protecting Kenya's rhinos02:29
- 3800 couples in mass wedding00:38
- Virtual Reality is nearly upon us02:15
- Japan seeks to reboot innovation03:01
- Chinese treasures stolen in France01:27
- Argentina's art-loving property magnate04:00
- Retracing the Selma civil rights march 03:03
The arrest of footballer Adam Johnson, new abuse laws, and a safety warning over paracetamol are all topics in Tuesday's newspapers.
UK & Local News
Live coverage of the Commons, including an urgent question on child sexual exploitation.
Find a representative
News and analysis in 27 languages
Languages continued (2 of 4)
Languages continued (3 of 4)
Languages continued (4 of 4)
- Emwazi audio recording emerges01:25
- Sensors everywhere: MWC's new gadgets02:30
- Spy inside al-Qaeda goes public01:21
- Why life in Singapore is so expensive01:48
- Detained plane spotters 'knew rules'01:50
- Volcano eruption puts Chile on alert00:51
- WW1 ship given new lease of life02:46
- Respects paid to Boris Nemtsov 01:16
Delhi bus rapist says victim shouldn't have fought back
The founder member of al-Qaeda who worked for MI6
Just how reliable are 'before and after' photos?
What do you see when you close your eyes?
What has happened to Japan's inventors?
A champion F1 designer and other notable losses
The 50-year fight to recover paintings looted by the Nazis
Images of the models to look out for this year
A mechanic, a merchant and an artist tell of struggle in Yemen
What have we learned at the World Cup? BBC Sport
- Becky Watts search: Body parts found at Bristol house
- Delhi rapist says victim shouldn't have fought back
- Oxfordshire grooming victims may have totalled 373 children
- The art of before-and-after pictures
- Weasel photographed riding on a woodpecker's back
- 'Jihadi John' recording: Mohammed Emwazi denied extremism
- Adam Johnson arrested on suspicion of sexual activity with girl, 15
- Furness baby deaths inquiry: 'Lethal mix of failures'
- Rosetta catches its own shadow
- Millions share new Chinese character
Last Updated at 07:49 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||8033.42||Up||4.53||0.06%|
Elsewhere in the BBC
Elsewhere on the BBC
Does it matter that the Moon is moving slowly away from us?