Detailed investigations at the scene of a fatal bin lorry crash in Glasgow are due to resume at first light, police say.
- In quotes: Reaction to Glasgow bin lorry crash
- Witnesses tell of 'horrible scenes'
- Six people killed in bin lorry crash
Ten people are injured as a van is driven into shoppers at a Christmas market in Nantes, officials say, with reports the driver then stabbed himself.
Talks between the Northern Ireland political parties are continuing at Stormont, with Tuesday morning set as a deadline for agreement.
- Treasure hunter reveals ancient find01:46
- Joe Cocker's famous Woodstock set00:34
- Rural shoppers boost online figures02:40
- Lost seal rescued 20 miles from coast00:21
- £2m raised after dogs' home fire02:31
- Men sentenced for 'lunatic' driving02:44
- The history of Christmas crackers03:02
- How to make artificial snow02:06
UK & Local News
Full coverage of the Commons, including the local government finance settlement.
Find a representative
News and analysis in 27 languages
Languages continued (2 of 4)
Languages continued (3 of 4)
Languages continued (4 of 4)
- The US veterans revisiting the frontline05:49
- Paul McCartney pays tribute to Joe Cocker01:05
- How Glasgow bin lorry crash unfolded01:56
- NI parties edging towards deal02:11
- Yazidi women tell of sex-slavery trauma04:02
- Now and then: Boxing Day tsunami region01:28
- Airbus to deliver first A350 XWBs02:02
- Floods spark retail park chaos01:55
The people who prefer to be alone on 25 Dec
What were the biggest 'fails' of 2014?
Dustin Hoffman and Judi Dench on age, romance and tortoises
Meal planning for a daughter who never feels full
The US troops who go back as part of PTSD treatment
Forming bonds with one of our most feared predators
The agents fighting online jihadists
Is New York mayor to blame for rising tensions?
- Glasgow police investigate George Square fatal bin lorry crash
- Six people killed and eight injured in Glasgow bin lorry crash
- Singer Joe Cocker dies aged 70 after cancer battle
- France attack: Van driven into shoppers in Nantes
- E-readers 'damage sleep and health,' doctors warn
- Glasgow bin lorry crash
- Glasgow bin lorry crash: Witnesses describe 'horrible scenes'
- Sydney cafe siege: City bids farewell to victims
- Pope Francis sharply criticises Vatican bureaucracy
- Quiz of the year part pt 2: The year gone viral
Last Updated at 20:10 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7803.16||Up||9.54||0.12%|
Elsewhere in the BBC
Elsewhere on the BBC
Can LEDs change the way we light up the world?