Pro-EU protesters in the Ukrainian capital, Kiev, push back riot police from their protest bastions as the president promises not to use force.
Healthcare websites established under President Obama's health law enrolled twice as many people in November as the month before, the US says.
- Nelson Mandela's body lying in state02:33
- Mandela grandson's heart 'touched'04:08
- Cartoonist: Mandela understood satire01:31
- Mandela's impact on SA's police 03:36
- In the crowd at Mandela's memorial02:54
- Outcry over 'inept' S Africa signer00:38
- Cheers for Obama, boos for Jacob Zuma00:46
- 'The people's chance to say goodbye'04:53
- Maya Angelou's poetic Mandela tribute02:31
- 'I heard freed Mandela speak at stadium'02:22
- Key speeches at memorial service01:52
- World leaders and stars at memorial01:03
- Zuma: Mandela a 'fearless fighter'03:33
- Your memories of Mandela01:57
- Mandela daughter: 'Family there at end'06:17
- 'Our nation has lost its greatest son'08:22
Other Top Stories
Uruguay's decision to legalise the production, sale and consumption of marijuana violates international law, the UN drugs watchdog says.
The US and UK suspend "non-lethal assistance" to rebels in northern Syria - but not humanitarian aid - after an Islamist alliance seizes FSA bases.
Canada Post says it will phase out home delivery in urban areas over the next five years as the postal service struggles to rein in persistent losses.
- Refugees 'burning shoes to survive'02:10
- Georgian MPs brawl in parliament00:41
- Loud noises used to drive away bats00:50
- One-minute World News01:00
- Ukrainian protesters push back police01:55
- CAR crisis - in 60 seconds01:00
- Sun displayed in spectacular detail01:37
- Soldier's new life with bionic arm03:18
- Uruguay votes to legalise marijuana02:37
Why a book that encourages spanking has provoked a storm
How to thwart those trying to catch you out over Christmas
Why Uruguay is legalising its marijuana market
The agony of Kashmir's 'half-widows'
The roads, parks, bus stops and bars named after the late leader
Syria sides vie for position as Geneva peace talks loom
24 hours of news photograph from around the world
'If mum takes her mask off, we are all at risk'
- 'Revenge porn' site owner arrested
- Madagascar village 'hit by plague'
- UN: Uruguay marijuana move 'illegal'
- Dinosaur impact 'sent life to Mars'
- Supervolcano 'even more colossal'
- Child 'training' book triggers backlash
- US healthcare enrolment 'triples'
- The revenge porn avengers
- Ukraine police abandon stand-off
- Canada Post to end home delivery
Last Updated at 14:59 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7015.58||Down||-19.04||-0.27%|
The cult classic Jamaican crime film The Harder They Come, its reggae soundtrack - and its legacy