A suicide car bomb explodes at Yemen's defence ministry in the capital Sanaa killing at least 20 people and injuring 37, security officials say.
- Bomb-makers' threat
- Rare 'success' at risk
- Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula
- President's challenges
- Yemen profile
- Obama: Income gap bigger than race00:51
- Lampedusa: Whole families lie in tombs02:49
- Stolen radioactive material found01:46
- Living on a 'ghost ship', hoping for pay02:44
- Elba on portraying a living legend02:09
- Former presidents back Ukraine rally01:52
- Truce as Thai king calls for support01:42
- Landslide rips apart roads in southern Italy00:31
Other Top Stories
The number of people living with dementia worldwide is set to treble by 2050, according to a new analysis.
The US and China had "very direct" talks about China's new air defence identification zone, says US Vice-President Joe Biden.
Burmese field where people seek their fortune
A quest to become China's cupcake queen
Meeting Greece's million unpaid workers
Booming Canadian economy attracts British workers
Has the Green Climate Fund got a chance of reaching its target?
Should we fear the rise of Chinese telecoms group Huawei?
Mountie told 'no pot-smoking' - and more curious tales
24 hours of news photographs from around the world
- Launch of world's biggest 'ship'
- World dementia cases 'set to treble'
- Fears of gales and coastal flooding
- The secret double life of a gay neo-Nazi
- Obama: US must fix 'unequal economy'
- Cashing in on Paul Walker's death
- 'Let me keep my dead husband's sperm'
- Car tax disc scrapped after 93 years
- Booming Canada recruits British and Irish workers
- Leg bone gives up oldest human DNA
Last Updated at 03:59 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7007.07||Down||-5.71||-0.08%|
The cult classic Jamaican crime film The Harder They Come, its reggae soundtrack - and its legacy