The search for victims of the gigantic tornado that struck an Oklahoma City suburb continues into a second day, with 24 people confirmed dead.
- Moore: Before and after
- Stories of survival
- How storm warnings work
- Science of 'tornado alley'
- In pictures: Monster tornado
- Special report: Oklahoma tornado
- BBC at collapsed bowling alley02:18
- 'Heartbreak' at tornado school collapse02:29
- 'We thought we were dead'01:06
- Why they call it 'Tornado Alley' 02:36
- Girl on moment tornado struck school00:41
- Cellar opened to reveal 'apocalypse'01:12
- Americans will 'open homes and hearts'05:12
- TV station evacuated live on air00:43
Other Top Stories
Mahatma Gandhi's last will and testament sells for more than $75,000 as dozens of pieces of Gandhi memorabilia are sold at auction.
Manchester City have announced a partnership with baseball's New York Yankees to form a new Major League Soccer franchise. BBC Sport
- 92-year-old strongman wows crowds02:03
- Apple 'avoided $1m tax per hour'02:51
- Royals' call to save wild animals01:34
- Ray Manzarek 'a stellar musician'02:31
- One-minute World News01:00
- Burmese President visits White House01:45
- All mod cons in Ghana building boom01:24
- Exploring Israel's fear of Iran06:41
How does a religion change what it believes?
Swiss banks creak under pressure to end trademark secrecy
Do lie detector tests really work?
What happens when a piece of art is branded "iconic"?
How the shake-up in Egypt is being felt far from Cairo
Digs shed light on one of world's oldest civilisations
Our reporter's updates from the 2013 film festival
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- Suicide inside Notre Dame de Paris
- Apple's Tim Cook to defend tax claim
- How religions change their mind
- Key pair barred from Iran election
- Search for US tornado survivors
- Afghan women 'jailed over morals'
- Oklahoma tornado mapped
- Irish potato famine pest identified
- Russia: Eurovision snub 'outrageous'
What impact has the revolution had on rural life outside of Cairo?