The widow of a man killed by "Jihadi John", the masked Islamic State militant identified on Thursday as a man from London, says she wants him caught alive.
Ed Miliband is to say tuition fees have been a "disaster" and will set out Labour's plans to cut them by a third.
MPs say Chancellor George Osborne's claim to have "halved" the UK's £1.7bn EU budget surcharge last year is "not supported by the facts".
- 'Llama drama' broadcast live in US01:42
- What is 'car park pimping'?02:55
- Made in Wales: The Millennium Falcon02:40
- Bionic eye will 'restore sight'03:19
- A rainy boat ride for William in Tokyo01:41
- Computer teaches itself to play games01:26
- Hidden disability: 'Stop poo being taboo'03:32
- Iranian and Israeli make chamber music03:26
Live text and radio commentary as South Africa win the toss and bat against West Indies in Sydney in the Cricket World Cup.
UK & Local News
Full coverage of the Commons, including a statement on sexual abuse by Jimmy Savile.
Find a representative
News and analysis in 27 languages
Languages continued (2 of 4)
Languages continued (3 of 4)
Languages continued (4 of 4)
- Russia's football racism problem02:36
- 'Abused by Jimmy Savile's brother'02:36
- Banksy artwork on streets of Gaza01:27
- Victoria Cross for serving soldier02:03
- Gaza militants prepare for next war03:20
- The Brits: Hits and winners03:10
- Madonna and other famous fallers00:32
- Victim's plea after gang rape filmed02:23
The film stars abducted by North Korea and forced to make movies
Did someone try to impersonate Scarlett on the red carpet?
The disappearing books of the New York city subway
The Israeli and Iranian musicians who bonded over Bach
What do Americans make of Nigel Farage?
The digital technology combating job application fraud
Will Narendra Modi be India's Thatcher?
Can a deaf comedian make a hearing audience laugh?
Why the Falklands banknote flopped
What's the best way to elegantly fall over?
- 'Jihadi John': Haines widow wants militant caught alive
- Leukaemia changes 'almost inevitable', researchers say
- Greek debt crisis: Violence in Athens ahead of Germany vote
- Labour to reveal how it would fund cut in tuition fees
- Newspaper headlines: 'Jihadi John unmasked' and Madonna's Brits 'stunt'
- MWC 2015: Are tablets falling out of favour?
- Row after hospital boss said Savile 'had no free access'
- Virginia eugenics victims compensated for sterilisation
- Online motoring offences plea service launched
- Campaignspotting: The BBC's new US presidential blog
Last Updated at 01:34 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||8010.11||Down||-12.06||-0.15%|
Elsewhere in the BBC
Elsewhere on the BBC
Find out about the real Thomas Cromwell