Victims' groups are meeting officials from a historical child sex abuse inquiry and are expected to call for inquiry chair Fiona Woolf to resign.
This year's Halloween is the warmest on record in Britain, BBC weather has confirmed.
Burkina Faso President Blaise Compaore is no longer in power, an army spokesman tells demonstrators in the capital, Ouagadougou.
Alcohol should have a calorie content label in order to reduce obesity, according to public health doctors.
- Sixty years of British animation03:17
- The makeshift 'protection' for Ebola02:31
- Poppy hijab for Remembrance02:08
- Lab for world’s worst animal viruses03:34
- Inside a haunted house in Louisiana02:38
- The dancers who light up the stage03:41
- What happened to Remploy workers?03:11
- Stars glow at Interstellar premiere02:40
Nine Premier League news conferences, media round-up, pundit analysis, video, the best of social media, and your sporting horrors.
UK & Local News
Full coverage of Thursday in the Commons, including a debate on UK drugs policy.
Find a representative
- Wine vs doughnut: The calories in booze01:39
- Baby pandas wrestle with their keeper01:39
- The mystery drones over nuclear sites01:33
- 'Rage on the streets' in Burkina Faso01:37
- On the buses with Prince Harry02:03
- RFA Argus arrives in Sierra Leone 01:10
- 'Why I needed Danish sperm donor'03:54
- PM 'paralysed' over by-election01:08
Is moving house a nightmare or life affirming?
What did Robbie's wife tell him to stop singing during labour?
Tips for a disability-friendly Halloween
How one man's luck landed him a place in cinema history
The metal detectorists who are saving marriages
How Timothy Spall created 400 artworks for his latest film
How former Remploy workers struggle to find work
The health workers volunteering to fight Ebola
F1 star on turning up the pressure in his title fight BBC Sport
- Warmest UK Halloween on record
- Stafford fireworks fire: Two missing, man arrested
- Extended terror sentences justified, appeal court rules
- Abuse inquiry: Fiona Woolf faces fresh pressure to quit
- Government to 'retire' some of its WW1 debt
- Hungary internet tax cancelled after mass protests
- Alcohol calorie content: Labels needed, say doctors
- Blurred Lines Marvin Gaye dispute to go to trial
- Avon and Somerset Chief Constable Nick Gargan to face gross misconduct probe
- Newspaper headlines: Labour 'wipeout', Ebola threat and UK aid
Last Updated at 09:15 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7548.23||Up||46.21||0.62%|