Thousands of people are gathering for a march in Moscow to honour opposition politician Boris Nemtsov, who was shot dead on Friday.
Politicians should be "tested" on their approach to immigration, the head of the Catholic church in England and Wales says, adding he is "dismayed" it is a big issue.
Estonians are choosing a new government, in an election dominated by concerns over Russian action in Ukraine.
- The student who lived on bugs for a month
- World record set at ploughing event01:31
- 'Downton Abbey' comes to Capitol Hill?01:29
- Uruguay's pauper president steps down03:05
- Missing pearl Oscars dress 'discovered'00:44
- Belfast's derelict 'ballroom of romance'03:02
- Photographing black Britain02:18
- Takei pays tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- Why we saw 'that dress' differently00:46
UK & Local News
Full coverage of Thursday's proceedings, including a statement on sexual abuse.
Find a representative
News and analysis in 27 languages
Languages continued (2 of 4)
Languages continued (3 of 4)
Languages continued (4 of 4)
- Syrian female doctor flees IS area for UK02:45
- How do you bake a 450-metre cake?01:58
- Tackling the dangers of drug driving01:35
- Fighting Patagonia's 'impossible' fire01:28
- Nepal protesters clash with police01:34
- Samurai prince escapes wig ordeal 01:49
- Ex-MI6 chief: 'Russia always a concern'01:59
- Missing pearl Oscars dress 'found'00:44
Why Iceland banned beer right up until 1989
What the real Sound of Music family say about themselves
The five elephants in the room during William's visit to China
One man's memory of a brutal battle in the Pacific
How St David's Day is marked in one community far from Wales
Photographing the black British experience
Readers' photographs on the theme of gardens
The week's big numbers, visualised
Has the world's addiction to images gone too far?
A chance to catch up on the best long reads from the past week
- 'Jihadi John': Mohammed Emwazi 'felt like dead man walking'
- Hong Kong compete in 'boring' ultramarathon
- Syria girls: CCTV shows UK teenagers at Istanbul bus station
- Kristin Scott Thomas: Film actresses face age 'disaster'
- Optical illusion: Dress colour debate goes global
- Why Iceland banned beer
- Boris Nemtsov murder: Thousands gather in Moscow
- Estonia election begins amid Russia fears
- East Coast rail back in private hands
- Police investigate suspicious death in Hamilton
Last Updated at 07:24 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7982.74||Down||-39.43||-0.49%|
Elsewhere in the BBC
Elsewhere on the BBC
St David was well known for his miraculous miracles and missionary work, but did he do enough to be considered as Britain’s true patron saint?