Downing Street insists it will not backtrack on its devolution pledge to Scotland despite Tory calls for swift action on more powers for English MPs.
- Salmond: 'No' voters were 'tricked'
- Can England-only votes happen?
- Miliband defends Wales spending formula
- Referendum night behind the scenes03:39
- Alex Salmond: I'm not going away09:44
- Rival politicians in show of unity05:27
- Miliband fears at referendum 'lessons'00:58
- Brown: 'Time for Scotland to unite'02:31
- Darling: Promises 'must be delivered'01:49
- What next? Stage is set for Act Two01:00
- Alex Salmond's career in politics04:19
- Salmond resigns as First Minister03:10
- The minute Scotland knew01:19
- David Cameron: 'I am delighted'01:40
- Highlights of historic day and night02:28
Other Top Stories
Labour plans to retain for a further year a coalition policy limiting the annual increase in child benefit to 1%, Ed Balls will tell his party's conference.
The Yemeni government and Shia Houthi rebels sign an agreement aimed at ending the political crisis which has gripped the country for weeks.
A deal to form a unity government in Afghanistan has been signed at a televised ceremony in Kabul, ending months of political wrangling.
- Inside a remote Myanmar rebel camp06:44
- Lancaster bombers fly over dam00:29
- Walliams joins SwimBritain relay 01:37
- Peruvian prison bank run by inmates01:34
- Jude Law: "DRC gone off the radar"02:45
- Base jumpers leap from 370m bridge01:13
- Choirs sing for World Peace Day01:36
- Inside London hospital's 'eye bank'03:43
The post-referendum political landscape poses problems for both David Cameron and Ed Miliband, according to Monday's newspapers.
UK & Local News
Tory MP John Baron asks an urgent question on the government's response to Islamic State.
Find a representative
- Fire engulfs Russian tower block01:07
- Marr amuses Ed with Brown impression00:19
- SpaceX ship lifts off for space station01:31
- Turkey fires tear gas to repel Kurds02:09
- At scene of Cairo bomb blast 00:51
- UK hostage's wife in plea to militants01:32
- Malta lights up for Prince William01:21
- London marks global climate protest00:53
Service aims to heal Scotland's schisms
Readers' photos on the theme of "vintage"
Discovery Channel marks 25th anniversary
How many UK servicemen and women might be bearing scars?
The power and allure of wearing red
How I got my driving licence without taking a test
The best features you may have missed
How Haitians overcame the 'yuk' factor
How Ebola has prevented the traditional Liberian handshake
Does more power to Scotland mean the same for England?
- More celeb 'naked pictures' leaked
- Taxpayers 'ripped off' on broadband
- Balls draws blood in football clash
- The Pi Store opens
- Frail Pope Benedict to step down
- Runner dies during 197-mile relay
- Swimmers bare all for charity cash
- Facebook at 10
- Witheridge family 'broken' by murder
- No 10 stands by Scots powers pledge
Last Updated at 20:09 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7504.53||Down||-4.42||-0.06%|