The leader of Lebanon's Hezbollah group promises victory in Syria where his supporters are backing President al-Assad, amid an upsurge in fighting there.
- Oklahoma: Loved ones lost in tragedy02:51
- Man plays guitar during brain surgery01:35
- Turtle rescued after swallowing plastic01:10
- Saudi drivers in 'sidewalk skiing' craze01:22
- Puglisi beatification 'turning point'01:41
- Stockholm cars and schools targeted02:17
- Fifty years of the African Union01:55
- US road bridge falls into river01:47
Other Top Stories
Thousands of runners complete the final mile of Boston Marathon, five weeks after they were forced to abandon the race after two bombs exploded.
French authorities are investigating whether the stabbing of a soldier in a Paris suburb was a copycat attack in the wake of the murder of Dummer Lee Rigby, killed in London this week.
- Police probe fatal tiger attack01:39
- Will Smith surprise at City Hall02:34
- Behind the scenes at Grand Central
- One-minute World News01:00
- Inside Iraq's Imam Hussein mosque01:17
- Love is in the aria: On-stage proposal01:48
- Police 'clean up' Mafia stronghold02:36
- Footage from on board stricken plane01:37
Hecklers, Anthony Weiner and more - all in 140 characters
Wagner, stereotypes and the German sense of humour
Fifty chart-toppers that have kept Africa beating
Is Ryanair really Europe's most punctual airline?
Why this weekend's Grand Prix is so special BBC Sport
Argentines polarised over the Kirchner decade
What we have learnt from Martian probes
The UN's illusion of protection in eastern DR Congo
How will Nawaz Sharif cope with the army, asks Ilyas Khan
- Murder sparks anti-Muslim backlash
- Mayor 'sorry' for US brothel remarks
- French soldier stabbed near Paris
- Hezbollah promises Syria 'victory'
- 'Maoist rebels' kill 17 in India
- Swedish riots spread beyond capital
- Brazil 'cancels' most African debt
- Thousands complete Boston Marathon
- More arrests in Woolwich inquiry
- 'Black widow' bombing in Russia