The leaders of the three main parties at Westminster sign a pledge to devolve more powers to Scotland, if Scots reject independence.
- Referendum Live: As It Happened
- Salmond and PM present rival visions
- 'No' receives most campaign cash
- No English parliament yet - Cameron
- Call to end journalist intimidation
- 'No' campaigners hold London rally
- 'Scotland should have more devolution'03:06
- What would sway student voters?01:47
- Supermarkets won't be put off - Salmond01:19
- 'Yes No' two-horse contest at racecourse02:32
- Final push in referendum campaign04:25
- Animation: Scotland by numbers01:38
- Branson 'catastrophic' yes vote warning02:50
- Westwood attacks 'ruined' England01:01
Other Top Stories
Plans for spending almost £5m raised by 19-year-old cancer sufferer Stephen Sutton, who died in May, are revealed.
Two British tourists killed in an attack on a beach in southern Thailand are named by Thai police as Hannah Witheridge and David Miller.
- Friends again: Cafe marks 20 years01:22
- Mocked by a muppet: BBC behind scenes03:23
- Indian launch for Android One phone 02:21
- Wedding tragedy as groom dies in floods01:34
- Why has dogs' home fire raised £1m?01:39
- Call centre worker still going strong at 8303:31
- World's first theatre with opening roof01:54
David Cameron's emotional speech in defence of the United Kingdom makes the front pages, as does the murder of two Britons in Thailand.
UK & Local News
Tory MP John Baron asks an urgent question on the government's response to Islamic State.
Find a representative
- What makes pavements explode?02:35
- J marks the spot: Comet landing bid02:07
- Cancer doctor abused child patients00:51
- Prince leads Invictus Mexican wave02:31
- Two Britons 'dead on Thai beach' 01:19
- Prince Harry marks 30th birthday01:32
- No Phones 4 U as shops shut down02:02
- Litvinenko suspect gets own TV show02:32
Aerial images reveal Gaza destruction
Why is the violin being ditched for the guitar?
Alibaba founder Jack Ma – in 60 seconds
Microsoft needs to woo Minecraft gamers after its takeover
The 250,000 Belgians who didn't leave a trace
Russian wanted over Litvinenko killing takes on 'traitors' on TV
Have Saudis done enough to keep Hajj safe from deadly virus?
The photographer who rejected racism in the American south
A breakaway Scotland would worry some EU members
- Excess drinking 'is under reported'
- King calls for new bank culture
- New £1 coin to curb counterfeits
- Iraq 'regrets' IS talks ban on Iran
- Squatting becomes criminal act
- 9/11: 'America is under attack'
- Apple releases U2 album removal tool
- Pro-Union leaders in powers pledge
- Two Britons die in Thai beach attack
- Is 'free banking' a good thing?
Last Updated at 20:50 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7484.85||Up||7.30||0.10%|