The search for victims of the gigantic tornado that struck an Oklahoma City suburb continues into a second day, with 24 people confirmed dead.
- Moore: Before and after
- Stories of survival
- How storm warnings work
- Science of 'tornado alley'
- In pictures: Monster tornado
- Special report: Oklahoma tornado
Live coverage of the aftermath of a tornado in Oklahoma which has left at least 24 people dead.
- BBC at collapsed bowling alley02:18
- 'Heartbreak' at tornado school collapse02:29
- 'We thought we were dead'01:06
- Why they call it 'Tornado Alley' 01:40
- Girl on moment tornado struck school00:41
- Cellar opened to reveal 'apocalypse'01:12
- Americans will 'open homes and hearts'05:12
- TV station evacuated live on air00:43
Other Top Stories
Manchester City have announced a partnership with baseball's New York Yankees to form a new Major League Soccer franchise. BBC Sport
A far-right historian shoots himself dead inside the cathedral of Notre-Dame de Paris in the French capital, police say, causing its evacuation.
- 92-year-old strongman wows crowds02:03
- Apple 'avoided $1m tax per hour'02:51
- Royals' call to save wild animals01:34
- Ray Manzarek 'a stellar musician'02:31
- One-minute World News01:00
- Burmese President visits White House01:45
- All mod cons in Ghana building boom01:24
- Exploring Israel's fear of Iran06:41
The people who trade garlic for ice cream
Swiss banks creak under pressure to end trademark secrecy
Do lie detector tests really work?
What happens when a piece of art is branded "iconic"?
Trams battle against the odds in Calcutta
How the shake-up in Egypt is being felt far from Cairo
Will Microsoft's new games machine win next console war?
Digs shed light on one of world's oldest civilisations
Our reporter's updates from the 2013 film festival
- Suicide inside Notre Dame de Paris
- Russia: Eurovision snub 'outrageous'
- Oklahoma tornado mapped
- Syria and Israel in exchange of fire
- Apple's Tim Cook to defend tax claim
- How religions change their mind
- Search for US tornado survivors
- Irish potato famine pest identified
- Scotland 'can afford independence'
- In pictures: Monster tornado hits Oklahoma
A profile of Romario - Brazilian football's bad-boy who became an outspoken politician