The stepbrother of missing Bristol 16-year-old Becky Watts is charged with her murder.
Defence lawyers do not deny Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's involvement in the deadly bombing but argue that he was coerced by his brother.
The family of a former Royal Marine believed to be the first Briton killed fighting IS extremists in Syria say they are "devastated" but "proud" of their son.
- Steggy Sophie was 'weight of rhino'08:00
- Rio at 450: The city in photographs 02:57
- The robot that can play the violin01:20
- Can Poldark recapture glory days?02:30
- Tourists flock to Japan's Cat Island00:51
- WW1 ship given new lease of life02:46
- Phoenix Nights star thanks medics01:30
- Sensors everywhere: MWC's new gadgets02:30
UK & Local News
Live coverage of the Commons, as MPs debate the NI corporation tax bill.
Find a representative
News and analysis in 27 languages
Languages continued (2 of 4)
Languages continued (3 of 4)
Languages continued (4 of 4)
- Prince's call to end ivory trade02:03
- Plane left nose-down on Nepal runway00:27
- Fears for future of Ebola orphanage 01:58
- 'No regret' from Delhi rapist00:59
- The man who made money for Manet 05:10
- Warning over Kew Gardens cuts01:27
- The world's most expensive SUV04:33
- 'How I snapped weasel on bird photo'02:14
How the Forth was crossed before the famous bridge
Why are petrol prices rising again?
How London's male commuters set Chinese hearts racing
The number of old people killing themselves has fallen. Why?
The man protecting the home of China's wild elephants
Is HTC and Valve's virtual reality any good?
The lost property shop stuffed with diamonds, bikes... and a leg
The man who changed parenting forever
- Stepbrother charged with Becky Watts murder in Bristol
- Ayesha Ali killing: Mother and lover found guilty
- Boston bombing trial: Tsarnaev lawyer admits his guilt
- Becky Watts: Body parts found at Bristol house
- Kelly Sotherton's stolen Commonwealth Games gold medal found
- Delhi rapist says victim shouldn't have fought back
- 'First human' discovered in Ethiopia
- Facebook case: Injunction halts £20,000 payout to convicted sex offender
- 'Fairy control' to halt tiny doors in Somerset woods
- Family of ex-UK marine Konstandinos Erik Scurfield says his flame 'burned brightly'
Last Updated at 13:40 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||8020.46||Up||27.85||0.35%|
Elsewhere in the BBC
Elsewhere on the BBC
From Magna Carta to Occupy: A history of protest