David Cameron urges EU leaders to back his "reasonable" plans to curb welfare benefits for migrants, saying he will "rule nothing out" if they fail.
- Reaction to PM's speech
- Full text of Cameron's speech
- UK migration: What's happening?
- Robinson: 'Tough but deliverable'
- What benefits migrants get
A paedophile doctor who abused boys with cancer had more than 170,000 images of patients on a spy pen, a court hears.
A British soldier said to be obsessed with far-right politics is jailed for two years for making nail bomb at his family's home.
- Campbell's Ebola campaign shop01:32
- #PutOutYourBats tributes to Hughes00:44
- Building the Olympic Stadium's new roof02:55
- Saving Darth Vader's childhood home03:04
- City gives away last Christmas tree01:42
- UK's longest-serving political leader04:07
- Grey squirrels 'should be culled'03:06
- If Britain were Syria, who would be left?
UK & Local News
Full coverage of Thursday in the Commons, including a statement on the Smith Commission.
Find a representative
- Planes tossed around in Brisbane storm01:17
- Cameron ad-libs while alarm sounds01:00
- Putin's tiger 'raids Chinese farms'01:07
- 'Black Friday' chaos at UK shops
- Black Friday: Wal-Mart workers revolt01:39
- Mental health deaths as beds cut01:13
- 'Boys are never taught not to rape'02:08
- 'Too few' toddlers having flu vaccine01:02
The radio show that got schoolchildren singing
Why a sportsman's death affects us so much BBC Sport
A mother's decision to leave Whatsapp chat group goes viral
New ways to stop your smartphone running out of battery
Which singer didn't want Taylor Swift playing her in a movie?
Plan for new 'Islamic' cash fuels panic in IS-run Mosul
The rubbish collector left on the scrap heap as his city cleans up
Did Korea encourage prostitutes near US military bases?
- 'Black Friday': Police called to supermarket crowds
- Star Wars teaser trailer premieres
- Birmingham mother left children home alone to fly to Australia
- Nigeria unrest: Kano mosque explosions 'kill many'
- David Cameron seeks EU support for new migration curbs
- Myles Bradbury: Cambridge paedophile doctor 'had 170,000 spy pen images'
- Dog stabbed to death in Lewisham by Met police officer
- Soldier Ryan McGee jailed for making nail bomb
- #BBCtrending: 'I refuse to be my daughter's diary'
- Black Friday: Websites swamped by record demand
Last Updated at 10:33 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7922.01||Up||16.05||0.20%|
Elsewhere in the BBC
Elsewhere on the BBC
Key moments from the career of David Hockney.