South Korean President Park Geun-hye condemns the conduct of some of the crew of the ferry that sank last week, calling it "akin to murder".
- Ferry disaster 'akin to murder'01:31
- The town with many missing children02:15
- Ferry families and police clash at demo01:32
- Father: 'I should have told her to jump'01:25
- Ferry timeline: Last communications01:50
- Ferry divers' video shown to relatives01:08
- S Korea ferry captain: 'I am sorry'01:00
- Was ferry cargo properly secured?01:59
- S Korea ferry boss admits 'grave sin'00:23
- Six-year-old rescued from ferry 00:44
- Amateur video 'from inside tilted ship'02:59
- Aerial video of frantic helicopter rescues01:10
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov accuses the Kiev authorities of breaking last week's Geneva accord on resolving the Ukraine crisis.
National Union of Teachers vote for strike action in June over pay, pensions and conditions.
An inferno on an industrial estate in Leeds sends flames and a large plume of smoke up over the city.
David Cameron risks causing "alienation" in society by saying Britain is a "Christian country", a group of public figures has warned.
UK & Local News
Key background and analysis on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
The PM is challenged over his support for Maria Miller following a row over her expenses.
Find a representative
- Boston runners recall marathon attack02:51
- Baby prince meets a Bilby at the zoo01:30
- Song helps Cubans trace African roots02:45
- 'Surprising fun at 4mph'03:41
- Russian 'outrage' at Sloviansk attack01:28
- Irvine Welsh on book inspired by fitness03:10
- 'Firework battle' marks Greek Easter01:25
- Package holidays blamed for cancer rise01:37
Did removing lead from petrol spark a decline in crime?
The story of Joseph Heller's 'forgotten' Catch-22 theatre script
The battle for exclusive online TV shows
Two cultures collide at the online retail giant
Small Data asks if the UK gets enough public holidays
Why immunisation cards are vital for millions
Cubans trace roots back to remote Sierra Leone village
A ritual on the Ganges turns out to be not quite what it seems
Cotswolds, regional TV, and the Bull Ring - what makes a Midlander?
- Boy survives flight in wheel well
- Huge fire on Leeds industrial estate
- Sir Bob to pay tribute to Peaches
- PM's Christianity remarks 'divisive'
- Did removing lead from petrol spark a decline in crime?
- Teachers vote for strike in June
- Teachers angry at online insults
- Four hurt in pub garden tree fall
- S Korea leader condemns ferry crew
- Russia says Kiev 'breaking accord'
Last Updated at 06:17 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||5063.32||Up||0.01||0.02%|