Bangladesh Supreme Court upholds death sentence for Islamist leader Abdul Kader Mullah, convicted of crimes against humanity.
Other Top Stories
The number of people being diagnosed with cancer in the world each year has leaped to more than 14 million, the World Health Organization says.
Former Thai PM Abhisit Vejjajiva is formally charged with murder over the 2010 crackdown, as protests continue in Bangkok.
- Nelson Mandela's body lying in state02:33
- Mandela grandson's heart 'touched'04:08
- Three ways to remember Mandela 02:28
- Cartoonist: Mandela understood satire01:31
- Outcry over Mandela memorial signer 01:45
- Mandela's impact on SA's police 03:36
- In the crowd at Mandela's memorial02:54
- Cheers for Obama, boos for Jacob Zuma00:46
- 'The people's chance to say goodbye'04:53
- Maya Angelou's poetic Mandela tribute02:31
- 'I heard freed Mandela speak at stadium'02:22
- Key speeches at memorial service01:52
- World leaders and stars at memorial01:03
- Your memories of Mandela01:57
- Mandela daughter: 'Family there at end'06:17
- 'Our nation has lost its greatest son'08:22
- Refugees 'burning shoes to survive'02:10
- Pop-up health clinic on a motorbike01:54
- Edward VIII treasures to be sold at auction01:30
- One-minute World News01:00
- Should mobiles be allowed on planes?02:21
- Protesters fortify barricades in Kiev02:19
- Loud noises used to drive away bats00:50
- Lavish ceremony for Games in Myanmar01:46
Five Asian sports you won't find at the Olympics
Is Kenya having a mid-life crisis as she turns 50?
What was life like on a 1960s submarine?
The dancing grannies who love loud music
How the Pope has turned round the image of the Catholic Church
What would an all-time World Cup league table look like?
Soutik Biswas: Why India's gay community is in shock
- Mandela interpreter firm 'vanishes'
- Weinsteins sue Warner over Hobbit
- Cave holds stunning tsunami clues
- French cafe 'rude tax' causes a stir
- The revenge porn avengers
- Australia court bans gay marriage
- Life on a British Cold War submarine
- Global cancer cases reach 14 million
- Bangladesh Islamist execution upheld
- Grenade 'thrown' at British tourists
Last Updated at 07:23 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||6977.23||Down||-29.90||-0.43%|
The cult classic Jamaican crime film The Harder They Come, its reggae soundtrack - and its legacy