Leonard Nimoy, who played Mr Spock in Star Trek, has died at the age of 83, his family says.
Extremists like the Islamic State militant known as 'Jihadi John' are not radicalised through contact with security services, ex-MI6 chief Sir John Sawers says.
Lloyds Banking Group confirms that it will resume paying dividends to shareholders for the first time since the financial crisis in 2008.
- Boat trip on frozen Hudson river00:55
- Kanye West in tears over mentor teacher02:52
- The mystery of the missing pearl dress00:55
- What is 'car park pimping'?02:55
- Lollipop man banned from high-fiving01:46
- One month on: Are Greeks happy?02:30
- An African doll in a Barbie world 03:20
- Playing for keeps: Castle in Lego 02:48
UK & Local News
Full coverage of Thursday's proceedings, including a statement on sexual abuse.
Find a representative
News and analysis in 27 languages
Languages continued (2 of 4)
Languages continued (3 of 4)
Languages continued (4 of 4)
- I am Spock: The life of Leonard Nimoy03:11
- The dress question stressing the world...01:51
- Ukraine's most-feared volunteers01:19
- Ex-MI6 chief on 'Jihadi John' claims02:26
- The town torn apart by child sex abuse02:55
- A Prince and an Emperor in Japan02:06
- Inside UKIP's 'get Nigel elected' rally01:53
- Made in Wales: The Millennium Falcon02:40
The film star forced to make movies for North Korea
Did someone try to impersonate Scarlett on the red carpet?
Why everyone is asking 'what colour is this dress?'
What do Americans make of Nigel Farage?
The disappearing books of the New York city subway
How unusual elections makes outcomes hard to predict
The digital technology combating job application fraud
How Ghana has reversed the exodus of nurses to the UK
Russian circus finds orphaned cub - and more curious tales
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek's Mr Spock, dies at 83
- Optical illusion: Dress colour debate goes global
- Why everyone is asking 'what colour is this dress?'
- Obituary: Leonard Nimoy
- Cut music to 'an hour a day' - WHO
- Gary Glitter jailed for 16 years
- US-Bangladesh blogger Avijit Roy hacked to death
- Robin Williams' daughter reflects on her father's death
- MWC 2015: Are tablets falling out of favour?
- Brit Awards 2015: Madonna falls off stage
Last Updated at 13:04 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||8008.37||Down||-13.80||-0.17%|
Elsewhere in the BBC
Elsewhere on the BBC
Find out about the real Thomas Cromwell