Video, audio and text coverage as Scotland votes against independence and SNP leader Alex Salmond quits his post.
- Salmond resigns as First Minister03:10
- Tears and smiles after a long night01:59
- The minute Scotland knew01:19
- What 'No' means for the rest of the world02:24
- Highlights of historic day and night02:28
- How Scotland voted - final tally02:30
- Yes supporters in 'disbelief'01:40
- David Cameron: 'I am delighted'01:40
Other Top Stories
China fines UK pharmaceuticals firm GlaxoSmithKline $490m (£297m) for bribery and its former head of Chinese operations is given a suspended jail sentence.
Wembley Stadium will host the final and semi-finals of Euro 2020 while Cardiff misses out completely, Uefa confirms. BBC Sport
- US jet in emergency landing01:27
- What you miss living in the wilderness02:13
- Ebola warning is 'a wake-up call'03:13
- NFL sponsors face online pressure01:31
- Fancy a look inside Downing Street?02:28
- Turner and Constable face-off in London02:26
- Archbishop of Canterbury: 'I doubt'01:33
- Survivor on Lagos hostel collapse02:39
UK & Local News
Tory MP John Baron asks an urgent question on the government's response to Islamic State.
Find a representative
Trailblazing tennis star Li Na's legacy
Where can you find England's hidden art?
Which animal fought a valiant battle against an escalator?
The Freudian phrases you use without realising it
How real is the Riot Club?
London firm batting for fallen Uzbek first daughter
Mystery over tourist killings continues to baffle Thailand police
'It's a 4am bedtime before my toughest GP' BBC Sport
- California 'King fire' doubles in size02:01
- Inside the fire-gutted dogs' home00:30
- Serbian towns hit by flooding00:30
- Alice Gross: Police continue search01:21
- Syrian army 'at war with IS extremists'03:36
- Ambulance death woman 'let down'03:27
- BBC team attacked in southern Russia 02:01
- 'Home of golf' accepts women members01:07
- Salmond to quit as First Minister
- Alice suspect's bike is recovered
- Iran Happy dancers ordered lashed
- In maps: How close was the vote?
- Yes supporters 'gutted' at result
- French launch first strikes on IS
- Scotland vote: World reacts
- Cameron: Let's build a better UK
- The Alex Salmond story
- Harry Styles is caught short in LA
Last Updated at 11:49 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7516.01||Up||30.76||0.41%|