David Cameron says a future Conservative government would cut taxes for thirty million people as he delivers his party conference speech.
Student demonstrators in Hong Kong vow to step up pro-democracy protests and occupy government buildings if leader CY Leung does not quit.
The family of a missing 15-year-old girl who is feared to have travelled to Syria make an appeal for her return.
- Meet boy with a tax disc obsession01:45
- The day Ivan got hitched to Ove04:59
- Are we running out of phone numbers?02:26
- Tory highs and lows in the last year02:19
- Can divided UK learn from Bavaria? 02:01
- Spandau Ballet on 80s 'hedonism'01:53
- Windows 10 'brings back familiarity'01:46
- Students travel by robotic sofa01:35
UK & Local News
MPs vote by 524 to 43 in favour of UK military action against Islamic State in Iraq.
Find a representative
- Mass escape as IS targets bombed02:08
- 'Yellow Umbrella Man' HK protest01:54
- RAF releases video of Iraq attack01:56
- Scheme trials music videos age ratings02:15
- Japan volcano: Death toll reaches 4801:34
- Alan Henning's wife pleads for his release 02:17
- Alice police confirm river body find02:10
- Driest September on record - Met Office01:38
One photographer's take on 1960s Britain
Why is it seen as unusual to eat certain animals?
How Bosnia is helping Cyprus find peace
Test your knowledge of changes affecting finances on 1 October
The $250m internet firm at the forefront of 'lowbrow click-bait'
The mystery of Connie Converse, the original singer-songwriter
How Iraqis are using comedy to tackle fear of Islamic State
The rule that's left Japan's sunny beaches deserted
Are US fraternities doing enough to stop campus rape?
- Radio and TV host Sheila Tracy dies
- Thousands unable to re-new car tax
- Why Japan's sunny beaches are deserted
- Cameron vow to protect NHS spending
- Body find sparks Alice murder probe
- Tom and Jerry carries racism warning
- Teen killed 'to teach her a lesson'
- Why are chicken, lamb, pork and beef the 'normal' meats?
- Charges dropped against terror suspect
- The 'click-bait' internet firm
Last Updated at 12:13 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7332.81||Down||-50.05||-0.68%|