The NHS in England needs extra money and drastic changes to the way services are organised if patient care is not to suffer, health bosses say.
- NHS plan: Five things we've learned
- NHS: Where will the money come from?
- What price to save NHS?
- How one hospital copes with change
Tesco chairman Sir Richard Broadbent will leave the firm after the company announced a bigger-than-forecast hole in its profits.
Police killer Harry Roberts is to be released after more than 45 years - a Parole Board decision described as "scandalous".
- The tech start-ups trying to get noticed04:11
- Joss Stone's Poppy Appeal vigil01:30
- Disabled Students: Off to university03:00
- Westminster's dog of the year show02:55
- Lost classic comedy shows rediscovered03:06
- Baby bear filmed in US store00:22
- How a toddler got trapped in toys00:40
- Can King Khan top Diwali box office?02:23
Champions League reaction, eight Premier League news conferences, media round-up, and a look ahead to the Europa League.
UK & Local News
Full coverage of Wednesday's business from the Strasbourg plenary session.
Find a representative
- Rape victim: 'I felt I wouldn't be believed'01:40
- 30 years on: Famine that shocked world02:20
- Mum's fight over sex abuse of daughter, 1202:02
- 'Dash cam' footage shows lorry shunt car01:38
- Battle over the Great Barrier Reef02:52
- MP duped by 'quadriplegic' conman02:19
- Shots fired inside Canada parliament00:51
- Taxi boss: 'Users want white drivers'01:46
Australian photographer explores Greenland's vast ice sheet
How much do you know about the life of the chicken you eat?
How the world loved the swastika - until Hitler stole it
What's lurking in Sweden's waters?
How West Africans are rallying against Ebola stigma
Renting a cubicle for a power nap
Unite chief on his life, Miliband and why he likes Downton Abbey
Balotelli's shirt swap must not hide Liverpool's bigger problems BBC Sport
- Michael Schumacher: Injured ex-F1 driver makes 'progress'
- Alvin Stardust, glam rock singer, dies aged 72
- Everton fans attacked in Lille ahead of Europa League game
- Ottawa shootings: Canada not intimidated says PM Harper
- BP and GDF Suez discover new North Sea oil field
- Police killer Harry Roberts to be freed
- Tesco chairman to quit over profits error
- How the world loved the swastika - until Hitler stole it
- Analysis: Canada's growing extremism
- NHS needs extra cash and overhaul, say health bosses
Last Updated at 09:02 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7337.24||Up||11.48||0.16%|