South African athlete Oscar Pistorius begins serving time in jail, after being sentenced for killing his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp.
- Harding: Relief as battle ends
- Five-year sport ban
- As it happened: Athlete jailed
- The rise and fall of Pistorius
- What the witnesses said
The bodies of up to four infants "of a very young age" have been found in a storage locker in Winnipeg, say police.
The US Pentagon says it is examining an Islamic State video appearing to show militants with a weapons bundle intended for Kurdish fighters.
- Pregnant Kate appears in public01:25
- Swedish search for 'foreign sub' in bay01:35
- Sculpture honours the Land Girls01:49
- Norton: I wish I was more rebellious04:18
- Kellie: My brothers don't accept me01:54
- New smart glasses 'look to rival Google'02:01
- Man falls 60 feet into Alps crevasse01:50
- UKIP Calypso 'made my ears vomit'02:37
UK & Local News
Full coverage of Tuesday's business from the Strasbourg plenary session.
Find a representative
- Planes wobble as they land in storm01:07
- Near miss as part of stadium collapses00:30
- Ebola: The doctors risking their lives01:53
- Bondi Beach surfers fight depression03:14
- Storm leaves one dead and four hurt01:58
- Pistorius sentenced to five years03:08
- Man guilty of fake-girl webcam sex01:18
- Paralysed man walks after cell surgery02:57
What happened to the kids from 1970s experimental schools?
The project that enabled a paralysed man to walk again
Spy chief's parting warning on online privacy
Was this man the world's greatest puzzle master?
A deafblind student on life away from home
Where have all the pro-European Conservatives gone?
Why do young people shun the freezer?
Life and work of US fashion designer Oscar de la Renta
New drama five years after start of eurozone crisis
How does a town that voted Yes in Scottish referendum feel now?
- UK storms: Woman dies and others injured in high winds
- Oscar Pistorius begins jail sentence for Reeva Steenkamp death
- Four infant bodies found in Canada storage locker
- Ebola serum for Africa patients within weeks, says WHO
- Caterham F1 manufacturer goes into administration
- Royal pregnancy: Duchess of Cambridge appears in public
- Top Gear: Argentine ambassador calls for apology
- Paralysed man walks again after cell transplant
- Islamic State: US probes 'stray Syria air drop' in IS video
- Thailand murder suspects retract confessions
Last Updated at 17:29 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7276.87||Up||96.63||1.35%|