Tesco suspends four executives as it launches an inquiry into why its half-year profit forecast was overstated by £250m.
- Tesco shares drop on profit warning
- Supermarket growth 'at 10-year low'
- Tesco boss feels 'relief' over exit
Other top stories
The US space agency's (Nasa) latest Mars satellite arrives successfully in orbit above the planet, in a mission to study its high atmosphere.
The prime minister is to meet with key Conservative figures to discuss his plans to limit the voting rights of Scottish MPs on English issues.
- Turkey fires tear gas to repel Kurds02:09
- Inside a remote Myanmar rebel camp06:44
- Lancaster bombers fly over dam00:29
- Overcooked? The hi-tech smart pan01:52
- Walliams joins SwimBritain relay 01:37
- Peruvian prison bank run by inmates01:34
- Jude Law: "DRC gone off the radar"02:45
- Base jumpers leap from 370m bridge01:13
The post-referendum political landscape poses problems for both David Cameron and Ed Miliband, according to Monday's newspapers.
UK & Local News
Tory MP John Baron asks an urgent question on the government's response to Islamic State.
Find a representative
- Mars Maven mission arrives in orbit 01:59
- Faking gay marriage to live in the UK02:51
- Marr amuses Ed with Brown impression00:19
- Fire engulfs Russian tower block01:07
- At scene of Cairo bomb blast 00:51
- SpaceX ship lifts off for space station01:31
- UK hostage's wife in plea to militants01:32
- Malta lights up for Prince William01:21
After the referendum, have two Scotlands emerged?
Secrets of ancient burial site keep Greeks guessing
People who lost their jobs because of their tattoos
How much do people lie in surveys?
David Morrissey on commanding a new TV drama
One year on, Kenyans await answers about the mall attack
Does university now have a fairer applications system in place?
Is your sweetheart playing away? Call Delhi's wedding detective
Do all the world's ants really weigh as much as all the humans?
Service aims to heal Scotland's schisms
Discovery Channel marks 25th anniversary
Does more power to Scotland mean the same for England?
- Tesco inquiry into profit forecast
- 'I lost a job because of my tattoos'
- More celeb 'naked pictures' leaked
- Tomb mystery captivates Greece
- Balls draws blood in football clash
- 10 monster traffic jams from around the world
- Alice suspect murder details sought
- Gay weddings targeted for citizenship
- Roast peanuts 'spark more allergies'
- Blair: Don't rule out ground troops
Last Updated at 04:53 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7481.06||Down||-27.89||-0.37%|