The rescue effort after the Oklahoma twister that killed 24 people nears an end, as it emerges the storm was more powerful than thought.
- Why so few storm shelters?
- Moore: Before and after
- Stories of survival
- How storm warnings work
- Science of 'tornado alley'
- In pictures: Monster tornado
- Special report: Oklahoma tornado
- Newly homeless face their loss03:02
- 'Heartbreak' at tornado school collapse02:29
- 'We thought we were dead'01:06
- Collapsed bowling alley amid rubble02:18
- Why they call it 'Tornado Alley' 02:36
- Oklahoma governor: 'We will rebuild'02:18
- Girl on moment tornado struck school00:41
- Cellar opened to reveal 'apocalypse'01:12
Other Top Stories
Up to 600 Afghan interpreters who worked alongside British troops are set to be given the right to live in the UK, under government plans.
Shares on Wall Street race to a new all-time high as investors bet that the US central bank will continue supporting the economy.
- Apple 'avoided $1m tax per hour'02:51
- Ex-senator: How to change Congress03:49
- Royals' call to save wild animals01:34
- Ray Manzarek 'a stellar musician'02:31
- One-minute World News01:00
- Burmese President visits White House01:45
- All mod cons in Ghana building boom01:24
- Afghans discouraged from inter-marrying02:13
Spotlight on Chile's masked protest movement
Can China harness its millions of cheap graduates?
Getting ready for bookless libraries
Microsoft's new console divides gamers
Why does every Chinese leader want to salute this Indian?
Fights goes on in Guatemala as genocide verdict overturned
Swiss banks creak under pressure to end trademark secrecy
Is this 91-year-old the world's oldest DJ?
- Le Pen hails Notre-Dame suicide
- US immigration bill passes hurdle
- Commons votes to back gay marriage
- Russia: Eurovision snub 'outrageous'
- Vatican denies 'exorcism' by Pope
- How religions change their mind
- US tornado rescue effort nears end
- Irish potato famine pest identified
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- Why so few storm shelters in Tornado Alley hotspot?
What impact has the revolution had on rural life outside of Cairo?