General secretary of the Rail Maritime and Transport union Bob Crow dies aged 52 of a suspected heart attack.
- Bob Crow in his own words
- Obituary: Old-school trade unionist
- Tributes to RMT chief
- In pictures: Rail union chief
The families of the 191 people killed in the Madrid train bombings attend a ceremony with Spain's King Juan Carlos to mark the 2004 attacks.
Bank of England governor Mark Carney says it will restructure after claims some of its officials knew about alleged foreign exchange rate fixing.
- Boxer Klitschko pelted with eggs00:40
- How elephants react to human voices00:26
- BBC report from Tehran bazaar03:24
- 'Spying setting fire to internet'01:56
- Anglo-Saxon treasures displayed02:06
- Dog dirt detectives in Naples01:42
- A jockey's guide to Cheltenham races01:00
- What's it like to study circus?03:30
UK & Local News
Full coverage of this winter's extreme weather which left large parts of the UK under water
Find a representative
- BBC joins search helicopter flight01:03
- Sol Campbell: Football abuse 'sick'03:23
- Crimea hospital staff 'held at gunpoint'02:37
- Bob Crow interviewed by Jeremy Paxman03:58
- Safe space landing for torch mission01:14
- Johansson: 'Not a nudist by nature'02:11
- MP 'put hand down victim's trousers'01:24
- Fukushima - three years on03:01
Why Bob Crow was the one union leader everyone had heard of
The alleged rigging of foreign exchanges explained
Which should come first - cheese or pudding?
Why do massive dam projects so often go wrong?
Are there really 21 million slaves worldwide?
South African police brutality caught on camera
Why loss and anxiety pose more risk than radiation
The deluge that claimed 240 lives and 5,000 properties
The world of 100% election victories
- Missing airliner 'changed course'
- RMT general secretary Bob Crow dies
- Which should come first - cheese or pudding?
- New-look iPlayer unveiled by BBC
- Stolen identity used to give birth
- Co-op boss offers his resignation
- Bob Crow dies: Tributes to RMT leader
- What we know about flight MH370
- Nation split by 'read and read-nots'
- Queen musical to close in West End
Last Updated at 12:17 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||6873.97||Down||-5.11||-0.07%|