China urges Malaysia to "step up its efforts" in the search for the missing Malaysia Airlines plane that disappeared on Saturday.
There are significant variations across England and Wales in the way police and prosecutors deal with cases of domestic violence, figures show.
Four new woodlands are set to be created across the UK as part of a Woodland Trust project to commemorate the centenary of World War One.
- Dog dirt detectives in Naples01:42
- Dance theatre explores immigration01:59
- Seven years of erosion in two months02:17
- Ricky Gervais joins the Muppets01:39
- The model who dreams in code02:59
- Smartphones meet polaroid at SXSW01:47
- Gallagher dreamt of topping podium01:37
- Tatars plan to boycott Ukraine vote03:55
Joe Root will miss the World Twenty20 in Bangladesh after fracturing his thumb in the last one-day international against West Indies.
UK & Local News
Full coverage of this winter's extreme weather which left large parts of the UK under water
David Cameron says there is still an opportunity for Russia to resolve the Crimea crisis.
Find a representative
- Russia seizes control of military hospital02:37
- Domestic violence postcode failure04:50
- Pistorius vomits during trial testimony01:10
- BBC's Lyse Doucet with EU envoy in Iran02:06
- 'Trafficking a hidden problem' - Cardinal02:30
- When 80,000 kettles get switched on03:25
- Great white shark heading for UK 01:40
- Japanese astronaut takes ISS command01:21
Is the Bank of England sufficiently held to account?
Why do massive dam projects so often go wrong?
Are there really 21 million slaves worldwide?
Cheltenham Festival tracks bright future
Election fraud and questions over the future of postal ballots
Why astrology is still big business in India
Meet the New York model who dreams in code
How big data could help feed the world
What's it like to study at the National Centre for Circus Arts?
- Malaysia 'must intensify jet search'
- Nation split by 'read and read-nots'
- Colorado reaps $2m in marijuana tax
- Genghis Khan 'lucky with weather'
- Four woodlands created to mark WW1
- Transatlantic great white 'pregnant'
- Do massive dams ever make sense?
- German priest in 280 sex assaults
- Arms wide open
- UK joins 'super-microscope' project
Last Updated at 23:45 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||6878.27||Down||-0.81||-0.01%|