Emergency services continue to search for almost 300 people unaccounted for after a ferry carrying more than 460 people sank off South Korea.
S Korea ferry sinks: Video
- Amateur video 'from inside tilted ship'02:59
- Aerials of frantic helicopter rescues01:10
- 'They told us to sit still' - Survivor01:02
- Footage shows panic as boats arrive01:27
- Holiday Island trip turns to tragedy00:41
- Divers continue sea search in the dark01:09
- Timeline: What do we know so far?00:58
- What went wrong on board ferry? 01:50
Two people are killed - and seven others are taken to hospital - after a five-vehicle crash which closed the M26 in both directions.
A 19-year-old Canadian citizen is charged with hacking into the Canada Revenue Agency's website, becoming the first arrest in relation to the Heartbleed security breach.
UK & Local News
Key background and analysis on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
The PM is challenged over his support for Maria Miller following a row over her expenses.
Find a representative
- CCTV unmasks dog as hunted car vandal00:39
- Moment police turned up amid Banksy row01:33
- Hundreds missing as S Korea ferry sinks 02:59
- G'day, George! Royals in Sydney02:07
- Nicky Jacobs: Full BBC interview06:36
- Hunt for 100 girls abducted in Nigeria02:15
- How Mustang got an Empire view00:55
- Two killed as pile-up closes M2602:27
Trying to get into Europe from Morocco
How New Zealand reacted to William, Kate - and George
Why BBC Two's launch was not all right on the night
The public hanging stopped at the last minute
Would this dessert taste different on a black plate?
What are the mysterious radio 'numbers stations'?
More power to the Northern and Western Isles?
Who was buried behind a boys' school in Florida?
How 3D printing is changing the shape of lessons
The abandoned hamlet its mayor wants to give away
Kamal Ahmed on another set of poor results from Tesco
- Iran execution stopped at last minute
- Virgin apologises for email glitch
- Two killed in M26 five-vehicle crash
- First Heartbleed 'hacker' arrested
- Search for S Korea ferry passengers
- Birth of 'new Saturn moon' witnessed
- Beard trend 'guided by evolution'
- Power cut hits north of Scotland
- Cancer hopes and ferry disaster - front pages
- Marathon runner's family 'shocked'
Last Updated at 19:20 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||6908.26||Up||28.12||0.41%|