Victims' groups are due to meet officials from a child sex abuse inquiry and are expected to call for inquiry chair Fiona Woolf to resign.
Royal Bank of Scotland sets aside £400m to cover potential costs from an investigation into possible manipulation of the foreign exchange market.
Hungary shelves a proposed tax on internet data traffic after tens of thousands of Hungarians marched against it.
- Sixty years of British animation film03:17
- The makeshift 'protection' for Ebola02:31
- Inside a haunted house in Louisiana02:38
- Lab for world’s worst animal viruses03:34
- The dancers who light up the stage03:41
- Poppy hijab for Remembrance02:08
- Westminster and Whitehall ghost tales02:07
- Stars glow at Interstellar premiere02:40
Nine Premier League news conferences, media round-up, pundit analysis, video, the best of social media, and your sporting horrors.
UK & Local News
Full coverage of Thursday in the Commons, including a debate on UK drugs policy.
Find a representative
- The mystery drones over nuclear sites01:33
- Wine vs doughnut: The calories in booze01:39
- 'Rage on the streets' in Burkina Faso01:37
- On the buses with Prince Harry02:03
- RFA Argus arrives in Sierra Leone 01:10
- 'Why I needed Danish sperm donor'03:54
- 'My son died after taking legal high'02:53
- Breastfeeding photo deleted by Facebook02:20
Is moving house a nightmare or life affirming?
What did Robbie's wife tell him to stop singing during labour?
Tips for a disability-friendly Halloween
How one man's luck landed him a place in cinema history
The metal detectorists who are saving marriages
How Timothy Spall created 400 artworks for his latest film
How former Remploy workers struggle to find work
The health workers volunteering to fight Ebola
F1 star on turning up the pressure in his title fight BBC Sport
- Stafford fireworks fire: Two missing, man arrested
- Government to 'retire' some of its WW1 debt
- Alcohol calorie content: Labels needed, say doctors
- Lavish praise from teachers 'does not help pupils'
- Newspaper headlines: Labour 'wipeout', Ebola threat and UK aid
- RBS reserves £400m for currency probe
- Timothy Spall: How I became Mr Turner
- Scottish Labour leadership: Sarwar resignation sparks double contest
- Abuse inquiry: Fiona Woolf faces fresh pressure to quit
- Avon and Somerset Chief Constable Nick Gargan to face gross misconduct probe
Last Updated at 06:25 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7539.27||Up||37.25||0.50%|