David Cameron urges EU leaders to back his "reasonable" plans to curb welfare benefits for migrants, saying he will "rule nothing out" if they fail.
- Nick Robinson: Cameron changes tactics
- Reaction to PM's speech
- Cameron, migration and the Germans
- What benefits migrants get
Crude oil prices hit a four-year low after the decision of the Opec oil producers' cartel not to cut output.
A paedophile doctor who abused young cancer patients had more than 170,000 images of patients on a spy pen, a court hears.
- New Star Wars trailer causes a storm01:05
- #PutOutYourBats tributes to Hughes01:10
- Building the Olympic Stadium's new roof02:55
- The people who run with their dogs04:04
- Campbell's Ebola campaign shop01:32
- City gives away last Christmas tree01:42
- UK's longest-serving political leader04:07
- Grey squirrels 'should be culled'03:06
UK & Local News
Full coverage of Thursday in the Commons, including a statement on the Smith Commission.
Find a representative
- Father-in-law 'forged Ramsay's signature'02:18
- Concorde made out of matchsticks01:39
- Dozens die in Nigeria mosque attack01:12
- Paul Kohler: 'I want to meet attackers'
- Planes tossed around in Brisbane storm01:17
- Cameron ad-libs while alarm sounds01:00
- 'Black Friday' chaos filmed across UK02:09
- Putin's tiger 'raids Chinese farms'01:07
Why a sportsman's death affects us so much BBC Sport
The teenagers shot in Pakistan now studying in Wales
The radio show that got schoolchildren singing
New ways to stop your smartphone running out of battery
Which singer didn't want Taylor Swift playing her in a movie?
Plan for new 'Islamic' cash fuels panic in IS-run Mosul
A mother's decision to leave Whatsapp chat group goes viral
The rubbish collector left on the scrap heap as his city cleans up
Did Korea encourage prostitutes near US military bases?
- Mickey Rourke wins exhibition boxing match
- Black Friday: Police called as sales turn ugly
- Birmingham mother left children home alone to fly to Australia
- Man injured by Amsterdam pop-up toilet
- Three-point turn may be dropped from UK driving test
- Walkden knife victim attacked outside primary school
- David Cameron urges EU support for migration plans
- Steven Gerrard CCTV case: Ex-PC Helen Jones faces jail
- Nigeria unrest: Kano mosque attack kills dozens
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens teaser trailer premieres
Last Updated at 18:44 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7915.44||Up||9.48||0.12%|
Elsewhere in the BBC
Elsewhere on the BBC
Key moments from the career of David Hockney.