Almost 300 people remain unaccounted for after a ferry carrying 459 people capsized and sank off South Korea, officials say.
Allegations that 20 Iraqis were murdered by British troops in 2004 were the result of a "conspiracy" to pervert the course of justice, the UK claims.
The M26 is closed in both directions following a five-vehicle crash resulting in "multiple casualties".
- The end of the beard is nigh02:29
- The rise of the hospital Robot02:35
- Pro-Russians surround convoy01:23
- Abducted Nigerian girls still missing02:48
- Orkney Islands look to local controls02:34
- Could these vehicles find MH370?01:50
- 'Chingford skinhead' writes children's book03:03
- Russian Lada 'chases down Ukraine tank'01:53
Premier League players at Manchester City are the best paid in global sport, according to a recently published report.
UK & Local News
Key background and analysis on the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
The PM is challenged over his support for Maria Miller following a row over her expenses.
Find a representative
- Royal joke on baby prince's first word02:07
- Motorway closed following crash00:59
- Anti-graffiti CCTV captures Banksy01:41
- South Korea ferry rescue footage01:50
- UK forces criticised over Camp Bastion01:23
- Pegg and a Python team up on film03:44
- Killer shrimp added to EU blacklist02:03
- Footage of rare 'blood moon' eclipse01:20
Trying to get into Europe from Morocco
How New Zealand reacted to William, Kate - and George
Why BBC Two's launch was not all right on the night
Would this dessert taste different on a black plate?
Children's uplifting letters of hope to homeless Syrians
More power to the Northern and Western Isles?
Who was buried behind a boys' school in Florida?
How 3D printing is changing the shape of lessons
The abandoned hamlet its mayor wants to give away
- M26 closed as lorries and car crash
- Many missing as S Korea ferry sinks
- Forensics examined in Pistorius case
- Beard trend 'guided by evolution'
- Paul Weller wins damages from Mail
- Starbucks to move European HQ to UK
- Ukraine troops enter eastern town
- Police probe Ed Balls car prang
- UB40 gig 'made fan's ear bleed'
- New Banksy art removed with crowbar
Last Updated at 09:30 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||6877.53||Down||-3.75||-0.05%|