China's premier vows to continue search efforts for missing Flight MH370, as one report suggests the plane could have flown for hours after its disappearance.
A children's heart unit closed temporarily due to fears over numbers of deaths is safe, but some families received poor care, a review finds.
At least six people have died and several are missing after a gas leak sparked an explosion which razed two buildings in New York City.
The government is due to announce later whether NHS staff, civil servants and forces personnel will get a pay rise in the next financial year.
- In 90 secs: Pope Francis' first year01:30
- Big Bang inspiring children into science02:31
- The sci-fi classic that never got made04:03
- Should scruffy teachers smarten up?00:42
- Nobel Peace Prize medal to be auctioned01:09
- Turkey clashes: My son died buying bread02:23
- Tiger triplets born at London Zoo00:57
- The Last of Us wins Bafta awards02:02
UK & Local News
Full coverage of this winter's extreme weather which left large parts of the UK under water
Ministers from the Department for Culture, Media and Sport are answering MPs' questions.
Find a representative
- How a pilot deals with an emergency02:05
- Man caught in US carjacking chase01:38
- Three die in new Venezuela protests01:38
- Fracking 'could devastate wildlife'01:26
- Same-sex couples register to marry03:09
- Buildings collapse in NY gas explosion02:33
- Bat swung at door in Pistorius court demo02:05
- Berners-Lee on the world wide web at 2503:43
The grown-up lives of Tove Jansson's children's book heroes
Model veterans of breast cancer and war
A tortoise who may be the oldest living land creature
Five exercises for the 30% who never exercise
Is "charm" a life skill that should be taught in schools?
Former athletes swap sports for business
How deaf people are helping each other be better employees
The new head of the Catholic Church has already left his mark
The plight of Jewish wives who cannot get a divorce
- 'Boring' game that became a smash hit
- China 'will not give up' on plane
- Morrisons £176m losses force major restructuring
- Enjoying a stroke and a grunt at 182
- Vodafone comes last in mobile tests
- Jet 'farce' and Farage 'affair' - front pages
- Plight of Jewish 'chained women'
- Suicide followed 'paedophile trap'
- How dangerous are domestic cats?
- Public sector pay decisions due
Last Updated at 05:44 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||6853.01||Down||-11.26||-0.16%|