Children in the UK have suffered sexual abuse on an "industrial scale" with authorities failing to tackle the problem, David Cameron has said.
Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu says an Iran nuclear deal could "pave Iran's path to the bomb", in a contentious speech to the US Congress.
The father of Islamic State fighter Mohammed Emwazi is in "shock" as he helps officials build a profile of his son, the BBC is told after the first meeting with him.
UK & Local News
Full coverage of the Commons, including an urgent question on child sexual exploitation.
Find a representative
News and analysis in 27 languages
Languages continued (2 of 4)
Languages continued (3 of 4)
Languages continued (4 of 4)
- Abuse victim: 'They didn't want to know'03:05
- Volcano eruption puts Chile on alert00:51
- Emwazi audio recording emerges01:25
- Weasel on bird photo 'extraordinary'01:03
- Spy inside al-Qaeda goes public01:21
- Detained plane spotters 'knew rules'01:50
- Sensors everywhere: MWC's new gadgets02:30
- Why life in Singapore is so expensive01:48
Delhi bus rapist says victim shouldn't have fought back
The founder member of al-Qaeda who worked for MI6
Just how reliable are 'before and after' photos?
What do you see when you close your eyes?
What has happened to Japan's inventors?
Thousands rally against the ban on beef in India
The 50-year fight to recover paintings looted by the Nazis
Images of the models to look out for this year
A "fearless" man and great player BBC Sport
- Becky Watts: Body parts found at Bristol house
- Disgraced entertainer Rolf Harris stripped of CBE
- Israel's Netanyahu warns US against 'paving way to Iran bomb'
- Pennie Davis death: Woman 'killed over sex assault claim'
- Weasel photographed riding on a woodpecker's back
- Phone hacking 'rife' at Mirror Group Newspapers
- Met Police handling of boy's royal wedding day death investigated
- Adam Johnson arrested on suspicion of sexual activity with girl, 15
- The art of before-and-after pictures
- Cut music to 'an hour a day' - WHO
Last Updated at 15:15 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7988.06||Down||-40.83||-0.51%|
Elsewhere in the BBC
Elsewhere on the BBC
Does it matter that the Moon is moving slowly away from us?