David Cameron says a future Conservative government would cut taxes for thirty million people as he delivers his party conference speech.
- Robinson: Clear election choice
- Tax cut plans: The effect on you
- Peston: More Thatcher than Thatcher?
- Analysis: Risk v Hope
A body found in a west London river is that of missing Alice Gross, the Metropolitan Police confirm.
Student demonstrators in Hong Kong vow to step up pro-democracy protests and occupy government buildings if leader CY Leung does not quit.
Former Conservative supporter Arron Banks is donating £1m to UKIP after joining the party.
- Stephen Fry tells 'ugly truth'05:44
- How China reports HK's protests02:01
- Meet boy with a tax disc obsession01:45
- The day Ivan got hitched to Ove04:59
- Are we running out of phone numbers?02:26
- Tory highs and lows in the last year02:19
- Can divided UK learn from Bavaria? 02:01
- Spandau Ballet on 80s 'hedonism'01:53
UK & Local News
MPs vote by 524 to 43 in favour of UK military action against Islamic State in Iraq.
Find a representative
- Mass escape as IS targets bombed02:08
- 'Mr Nobody' ups UKIP offer to £1m01:56
- 'Yellow Umbrella Man' HK protest01:54
- RAF releases video of Iraq attack01:56
- Scheme trials music videos age ratings02:15
- Japan volcano: Death toll reaches 4801:34
- Alan Henning's wife pleads for his release 02:17
- Alice police confirm river body find02:10
One photographer's take on 1960s Britain
Why is it seen as unusual to eat certain animals?
How Bosnia is helping Cyprus find peace
60-second lowdown on Islamic pilgrimage
Test your knowledge of changes affecting finances on 1 October
The $250m internet firm at the forefront of 'lowbrow click-bait'
The mystery of Connie Converse, the original singer-songwriter
Why paying for tap water in Ireland has led to flood of complaints
The rule that's left Japan's sunny beaches deserted
- Police confirm Alice Gross body found
- Airlines told to replace cockpit kit
- Cheryl Cole web links 'most dangerous'
- Banksy tackles immigration in mural
- Thousands unable to re-new car tax
- Radio and TV host Sheila Tracy dies
- Why Japan's sunny beaches are deserted
- Tom and Jerry carries racism warning
- Cameron vow to protect NHS spending
- Body find sparks Alice murder probe
Last Updated at 14:14 ET
|Market index||Current value||Trend||Variation||% variation|
|BBC Global 30||7331.85||Down||-51.01||-0.69%|