The mystery of a bizarre quacking sound often heard in the Southern Ocean has finally been solved, scientists report. BBC News
- Migrant birds 'shot as trophies'04:21
- Water voles fighting back in Sussex03:13
- Rescued seals released back into sea01:19
- Hopes for baby panda at Edinburgh Zoo01:28
- Footage of rare 'blood moon' eclipse01:20
- Britain's first cloned dog is born01:40
- Bay is best place to spot dolphins01:23
- Man stung by bees in pain experiment01:33
Your nature photos
Share your photos of wildlife in spring.
Brenda Wellington on Facebook comments on our photo of the day picture of a ladybird.