- Principal Members
- Mark Arm
- Guy Maddison
- Dan Peters
- Steve Turner
Mudhoney is a grunge band, formed in Seattle in 1988. The band is named after a Russ Meyer movie, Mudhoney.
The band was an inspiration and influence on many musicians, including Kurt Cobain of Nirvana. Mudhoney's career is chronicled in Our Band Could Be Your Life by Michael Azerrad, a study of several important American underground rock groups...
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors (more info) and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. Any changes made to the Wikipedia article will not be immediately reflected here.
- 1988 Formed by Steve Turner and Mark Arm; sign to Sub Pop Records
- 1988 Debut single 'Touch Me I'm Sick' released
- 1989 Tour Europe with Sonic Youth garnering press attention
- 1992 Sign with Reprise records
- 1999 Dropped from Reprise and bassist Matt Lukin quits
- 1999 Guy Maddison replaces Lukin and the band re-sign to Sub Pop
- 2005 Open for Pearl Jam in South America
These pictures are photos that have been uploaded by the public to Flickr, the photosharing website. Click on a photo to see the large image there.
These pictures are not hosted by the BBC. Please alert us if you spot anything inappropriate. This product uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.
Top 10 Tracks
These are the tracks that are most listened to by users of Last.FM.
- 1 Touch Me I'm Sick played 282 times
- 2 Hate the Police played 203 times
- 3 Suck You Dry played 133 times
- 4 In 'n' Out of Grace played 126 times
- 5 Good Enough played 109 times
- 6 Sweet Young Thing Ain't Sweet No More played 106 times
- 7 If I Think played 102 times
- 8 Burn It Clean played 95 times
- 9 Overblown played 85 times
- 10 Let It Slide played 82 times
This chart is not created by the BBC and is only reflective of the listening habits of users of Last.FM.