- Principal Members
- Grant Hart
- Bob Mould
- Greg Norton
Hüsker Dü were a rock band formed in Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota in 1979. The band's continual members were Bob Mould, Greg Norton, and Grant Hart. Hüsker Dü never achieved mainstream success, but attained an impact far larger than their modest sales figures would indicate.
Mould and Hart split the songwriting/singing duties, with each singing only the songs he had written, though they occasionally harmonized vocally...
This entry is from Wikipedia, the user-contributed encyclopedia. It may not have been reviewed by professional editors (more info) and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License. Any changes made to the Wikipedia article will not be immediately reflected here.
- 1981 Sign with Reflex Records, then to New Alliance
- 1983 Sign with SST and release 'Zen Arcade'
- 1986 Sign to Warners amid accusations of selling out
- 1987 Manager David Savoy commits suicide. Mould takes over
- 1988 Hart leaves and the band dissolver
- 2004 A brief and unannounced reunion takes place
- 2005 Legal wrangles with SST over unpaid royalties
These pictures are photos that have been uploaded by the public to Flickr, the photosharing website. Click on a photo to see the large image there.
These pictures are not hosted by the BBC. Please alert us if you spot anything inappropriate. This product uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flickr.
Top 10 Tracks
These are the tracks that are most listened to by users of Last.FM.
- 1 Something I Learned Today played 429 times
- 2 Never Talking To You Again played 386 times
- 3 Broken Home, Broken Heart played 313 times
- 4 Chartered Trips played 313 times
- 5 Pink Turns to Blue played 265 times
- 6 Indecision Time played 245 times
- 7 Dreams Reoccurring played 244 times
- 8 New Day Rising played 234 times
- 9 Celebrated Summer played 226 times
- 10 I'll Never Forget You played 217 times
This chart is not created by the BBC and is only reflective of the listening habits of users of Last.FM.