- Shot through with the confidence of a man with the hit parade Midas touch.
reviewed by Matthew Horton
- Welsh outfit releases one of 2012’s most resounding debuts.
reviewed by Reef Younis
- Manchester-inspired Russians impress with these 10 tracks.
reviewed by Martin Aston
- An emotionally resonant, successful experiment from the LA duo.
reviewed by Noel Gardner
- A beautiful solo debut, unequivocally demanding of your attention.
reviewed by Daniel Ross
- Nostalgic grime heaven for long-term fans of east London’s finest crews.
reviewed by Joseph 'JP' Patterson
- Never stating the obvious, an album that is as thought-provoking as it is entertaining.
reviewed by Jude Clarke