BBC Three comes live from Reading 2011 as Fearne Cotton and Reggie Yates introduce the biggest sets of the weekend, including live coverage from headliners My Chemical Romance, Muse and The Strokes.
BBC Two will look back at the best moments from Reading + Leeds 2011 in early September.
Radio 1 brings you interviews and latest news from both festivals throughout the weekend.
- Thursday 25 August - 7pm: Huw Stephens presents - A Reading & Leeds Mixtape.
- Friday 26 August - 6.30am: The Chris Moyles Breakfast show live from Leeds.
- Friday 26 August - 10am: Fearne Cotton - Foster the People guests.
- Saturday 27 August - 7am: Edith Bowman, featuring performance highlights from 30 Seconds To Mars.
- Saturday 27 August - 10am: Vernon Kay, featuring live tracks from My Chemical Romance.
- Saturday 27 August - 1pm: Huw Stephens live from Reading Festival, featuring Noah & The Whale, 30Seconds To Mars, MCR, Miles Kane, Two Door Cinema Club and a special acoustic performance from The Joy Formidable.
- Saturday 27 August - 7am: Edith Bowman, featuring highlights from The Strokes at Reading.
- Saturday 27 August - 10am: Sara Cox, with tracks from Noah & The Whale.
- Saturday 27 August - 1pm: Huw Stephens with chats and live music from Panic at the Disco, Bombay Bicycle Club, Rizzle Kicks and Tim Minchin, including a special acoustic performance from Ed Sheeran.
- Ally McCrae and Jen Long keep our weekend shows up to date on all the latest developments from Leeds and Reading festivals, before settling down to present the best of BBC Introducing at R+L on Sunday night from midnight.
- They return for a second highlights show at 10pm on Monday 29 August, as part of an evening of Reading + Leeds programmes, which includes Daniel P Carter's look back at the weekend's highpoints from 7pm and The Story of 30 Seconds To Mars at 9pm./li
Press the Red Button between 7pm and 2am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday for coverage of the Reading + Leeds festival including over 40 acts from the Main, NME/Radio 1 and BBC Introducing stages.
Join us the week afterwards as well for highlights of the very best performances of the festival. A different band will feature each day.
Watch Reading + Leeds live online all weekend as we bring you 3 channels of live performances and highligthts from BBC Three and Red Button on bbc.co.uk/readingandleeds from 7pm each night.
Remember you can catch up with highlights of over 70 artists from Reading + Leeds line up on this site for up to 30 days after the event.