- Clips (3)Latest ClipDiana Vickers live in session
- TracksLast Played on BBC
- EventsFind events near you
- MoreSimilar Artists, Official Links
- Diana Vickers live in sessionhttp://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/240x135/p01cqshk.jpg2013-07-14T14:18:00ZDiana performed live on Madeley on Sunday in support of her brand new single Cinderella.http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/c3b80c68-fb00-4cfa-a234-f7ad7bf42abc?clipfocus=p01cqtjpSelected ClipSelected ClipAudio 16 mins
Diana Vickers live in session
- Diana Vickers screams!http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/240x135/p02c8j1l.jpg2011-04-11T23:00:53ZDiana Vickers reacts in ear-splitting style to the news of her first No.1 hit.http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/c3b80c68-fb00-4cfa-a234-f7ad7bf42abc?clipfocus=p00g8z9fSelected ClipSelected ClipAudio 3 mins
Diana Vickers screams!
- Diana Vickers and Reggie play the Vickers' Knickers game!http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/240x135/p02bl68m.jpg2010-05-04T00:00:00ZHow many pairs of knickers can Vickers get on in 30 seconds?http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/c3b80c68-fb00-4cfa-a234-f7ad7bf42abc?clipfocus=p007q3b4Selected ClipSelected ClipVideo 1 min
Diana Vickers and Reggie play the Vickers' Knickers game!
Clips from Similar Artists
Past BBC Events
Diana Vickers Live Lounge
Diana Vickers (born 30 July 1991) is a British singer-songwriter, actress, fashion designer and model who initially came to public attention as a semi-finalist on The X Factor in 2008. In 2009, Vickers signed a record deal with RCA Records and after touring with her fellow finalists from The X Factor, played the title role in a West End revival of The Rise and Fall of Little Voice.
Vickers' 2010 debut single, "Once", charted at number one on the UK Singles Chart and her debut album, Songs from the Tainted Cherry Tree, achieved number one status on the UK Albums Chart. Her follow-up singles, "The Boy Who Murdered Love" and "My Wicked Heart", reached the top 40 and top 20 respectively. Vickers' second album, Music to Make Boys Cry, followed in 2013, accompanied by the singles "Cinderella", "Music to Make Boys Cry", and "Mad at Me".
Vickers unveiled her debut fashion line in 2011, and her boho-chic approach to fashion has received praise from British fashion media. She made her film debut in The Perfect Wave and her television acting debut in the comedy series Give Out Girls, both of which premiered in 2014.