- Clips (4)Latest ClipFall Out Boy
- TracksLast Played on BBC
- Events3 Oct - First Direct Arena, Leeds, UK
- MoreSimilar Artists, Official Links
- Fall Out Boyhttp://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/240x135/p02s2cdv.jpg2015-06-23T23:00:00ZHighlights of Fall Out Boy's set at Radio 1's Big Weekend in Norwich 2015http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/516cef4d-0718-4007-9939-f9b38af3f784?clipfocus=p02s2nblSelected ClipSelected ClipVideo 5 mins
Fall Out Boy
- Pete Wentz plays Call or Deletehttp://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/240x135/p02t9sym.jpg2015-06-10T07:10:00ZFall Out Boy's Pete Wentz plays Call or Delete and pranks king of the internet Dan Howellhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/516cef4d-0718-4007-9939-f9b38af3f784?clipfocus=p02t9tpnSelected ClipSelected ClipAudio 14 mins
Pete Wentz plays Call or Delete
- Fall Out Boy do Star Caller!http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/240x135/p02mmjvc.jpg2015-03-23T17:10:00ZListener Xena keeps her cool and asks Fall Out Boy the best question ever in Star Caller.http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/516cef4d-0718-4007-9939-f9b38af3f784?clipfocus=p02mm7gtSelected ClipSelected ClipAudio 4 mins
Fall Out Boy do Star Caller!
- Fall Out Boy - Reading Festival highlightshttp://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/240x135/p01fqfp3.jpg2013-09-22T11:00:00ZHighlights of Fall Out Boy's Main stage set at Reading Festival 2013http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/516cef4d-0718-4007-9939-f9b38af3f784?clipfocus=p01h3zrkSelected ClipSelected ClipVideo 7 mins
Fall Out Boy - Reading Festival highlights
Clips from Similar Artists
Past BBC Events
Big Weekend 2015 Radio 1's Big Weekend
Fall Out Boy Live Lounge
2013 Radio 1's Teen Awards
2013 Reading + Leeds
Fall Out Boy Zane Lowe Sessions
Fall Out Boy is an American rock band formed in Wilmette, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago, in 2001. The band consists of vocalist and guitarist Patrick Stump, bassist Pete Wentz, guitarist Joe Trohman, and drummer Andy Hurley. The band originated from Chicago's hardcore punk scene, with which Wentz was heavily involved. The group was formed by Wentz and Trohman as a pop punk side project of their respective hardcore bands, and Stump joined shortly thereafter. The group went through a succession of drummers before landing Hurley and recording their debut album, Take This to Your Grave (2003), which became an underground success and helped the band gain a dedicated fanbase through heavy touring, as well as some moderate commercial success.
With Wentz as the band's lyricist and Stump as the primary composer, the band's 2005 major-label breakthrough, From Under the Cork Tree, produced two hit singles, "Sugar, We're Goin Down" and "Dance, Dance," and went double platinum, transforming the group into superstars and making Wentz a celebrity and tabloid fixture. Fall Out Boy received a Best New Artist nomination at the 2006 Grammy Awards. Their 2007 follow-up, Infinity on High, landed at number one on the Billboard 200 with 260,000 first week sales. It produced two worldwide hit singles, "This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race" and "Thnks fr th Mmrs." Folie à Deux, the band's fourth album, created a mixed response from fans and commercially undersold expectations. Following the release of Believers Never Die - Greatest Hits, the band took a hiatus from 2009 to 2012 to "decompress," exploring various side projects. They regrouped and recorded Save Rock and Roll (2013), which gave the band their second career number one and produced the triple platinum top 20 single "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)." Their sixth studio album, American Beauty/American Psycho (2015), released worldwide on Island Records, was preceded by the 3x Platinum top 10 hit ...