Taraf de Haïdouks (Romanian: Taraful haiducilor, "Taraf of Haiduks") are a Romani-Romanian taraf (a troupe of lăutari, traditional musicians) from the town of Clejani, and one of the most prominent such groups in post-Communist Era Romania. In the Western world they have become known by way of French-speaking areas, where they are known as "Taraf de Haïdouks".
- Clips (1)Latest ClipTaraf De Haidouks - Full Set (Live at Celtic Connections 2015)
- Tracks (30)Last Played on BBCI’ve got a Parachute Skirt
- Events15 May - RNCM Theatre, Manchester, UK
- MoreSimilar Artists, Official Links
- Taraf De Haidouks - Full Set (Live at Celtic Connections 2015)http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/images/ic/240x135/p02hl3bl.jpg2015-01-24T17:52:00ZFilmed at the CCA, Glasgow, for BBC Music and World on 3.http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/clips#p02hl3btSelected ClipSelected ClipVideo 26 mins
Taraf De Haidouks - Full Set (Live at Celtic Connections 2015)