Making your video
There are two types of video you can make.
1. Introduce a show
Got star potential? Are you absolutely oozing 'disability cool' and think you're destined to be in front of the camera? Show us! We'd love to see you introduce ANY of BBC Three's programmes - not just Britain's Missing Top Model. We'd be extra keen to see a 15 second clip of you introducing:
- Family Guy
- Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps
2. Tell us your views
You can also share your opinions with us in longer clips of no more than 45 seconds. In particular, we'd love to hear from you on some of these questions:
- What do you think of TV's representation of disabled people?
- Is fashion and getting the right clothes a big concern for you?
- What are your thoughts on the whole idea of beauty?
- What is 'disability cool'? And are you an example of it?