Sending your clip
Okay, so you've read the rules and made your video. All you've got to do now is send it in. There are two options:
Upload via the web
- First off, you'll need to be a bbc.co.uk member. Go to BBC Three's Be on TV page to do this - there's a link at the top saying CREATE YOUR MEMBERSHIP.
- It's easy to register, and once you've joined up you'll also be able to get access to loads of other bbc.co.uk online community services (such as the Ouch messageboards - the focus of a lively community on the BBC's disability website).
- Logged in? Now, click SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO and fill in the upload form.
- PLEASE NOTE: This bit is very important! If you want your video to be featured here on the Britain's Missing Top Model site in addition to the Be on TV gallery, please ensure that you add the word 'disability' to the list of tags you give your clip. This will help us to include your uploaded video in both locations.
Upload via your mobile
- Once you've signed up as a bbc.co.uk member over on BBC Three's Be on TV page, for the ultimate in handy uploading you can even send in a video from your mobile.
- PLEASE NOTE: This bit is very important! If you want the video made on your phone to be featured on the Britain's Missing Top Model site in addition to the Be on TV gallery, leave a short pause at the end of your recording, then simply tell us that you'd like it included here too. Don't worry, we can edit that bit out!
- Text your video to 60011 and add 'beontv' in the subject field. Don't forget to include your bbc.co.uk username, location, and tell us what programme you're introducing - or the topic you're talking about - in the main body of the message.
- Sending video messages from your mobile to the BBC can cost up to 60p, depending on your network. Contact your phone operator for more details.
Appear online ... and maybe on TV!
Providing your video doesn't break any rules and is appropriate for broadcast, it will appear on both the Britain's Missing Top Model site and on the Be on TV gallery within two or three days. (Or to put it another way, don't excitedly click the page repeatedly to see if it instantly appears, because it won't!) Then, if your clip is chosen to appear on screen, you could find yourself looking at your mirror image on the telly in the corner of the living-room!
So what are you waiting for? Make your mini masterpiece now and send it to us!