Kirstie and Phil’s House Hunter app offer
The app is packed with great advice from the pair in the form of videos, tips, guides and time saving features
The app is packed with great advice from the pair in the form of videos, tips, guides and time saving features to aid you all the way through the property purchase journey.
To make sure you get the best out of the app we have compiled our Top Tips, so that no stone is left unturned in the search for your dream home.
- Fill in all your ‘Dream Property’ information – but be warned: Kirstie and Phil will then tell you off if you go over budget!
- Use our Budget Calculator to work out what you can really afford!
- Use the app to search for and save the properties you like and then see how they fare against your Dream Property ratings.
- Book viewings by phone or email direct from the app – make sure they are saved and that you note down the viewing date within the app.
- Make notes and take photos at viewings to add to the property details, so afterwards everything you need is all in one place (make you sure you ask permission before taking photographs).
- Take in all the advice – some very handy tips for keeping your solicitor and estate agent on their toes to help for a speedy transaction.
- If faced with dark corners or cupboards you want to inspect more closely the app has a torch feature to get a really thorough viewing of the property.
- Shake your phone to get a tip from Kirstie or Phil – useful to keep you focussed on the task at hand.
With in depth written advice and videos covering everything from getting your finances in order to organising your moving day the app is an essential tool for anyone embarking on the hunt for a new home. The app is available to download for the iPhone from iTunes store.
Search the site
Can't find what you need? Search here