Daily Politics announces series of big name Election Debates
Andrew Neil will be accompanied by a host of BBC specialist correspondents bringing a wealth of expertise to the table, asking the tough questions and examining the issues in this unpredictable election.
For each debate, Andrew Neil will be joined by:
- Monday 20 April: Environment: BBC Environment Analyst, Roger Harrabin
- Tuesday 21 April: Foreign Affairs: BBC Diplomatic Correspondent, Bridget Kendall
- Wednesday 22 April: Economy: BBC Economic Editor, Robert Peston
- Thursday 23 April: Education*: BBC Education Editor, Branwen Jeffreys
- Monday 27 April: Home Affairs: BBC Home Editor, Mark Easton
- Tuesday 28 April: Defence: BBC Newsnight Diplomatic Editor, Mark Urban
- Wednesday 29 April: Health*: BBC Health Editor, Hugh Pym
- Tuesday 5 May: Welfare: BBC Social Affairs Correspondent, Alison Holt
- Wednesday 6 May: Trust in Politics: Daily Politics Presenter, Jo Coburn
Daily Politics Election Debates, from Monday 20 April, live at 2pm on BBC Two and repeated at 8.30pm on BBC News Channel.
Follow all the action on Twitter @daily_politics and #GE2015
Note to editors
*On the days when the debates discuss health and education separate programmes will be broadcast in Wales and Scotland.
Search the site
Can't find what you need? Search here