Links to KS2 Framework for MFL – O3.1; O3.3; O4.1; O4.2; L3.2; IU4.2
To compare games in different countries
• is it like a game we play?
• are the rules the same?
• investigate other typically French playground games
To inspire spontaneous use of French
• encourage pupils to play La Marelle at breaktime / their free time.
To practice counting in French
• pupils can count with the French children
• pupils could count backwards as the children go back to the start
• count items in the classroom – perhaps those learned in programme 1 French Daily School Routines
To do some simple maths
• as a maths starter, do some simple sums in French using plus (+) and moins (-)
This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.