Урок 4: Go The Distance: Academic writing
- 1 Go The Distance: Choosing distance learning
- 2 Go The Distance: Academic reading
- 3 Go The Distance: Academic talk
- 4 Go The Distance: Academic writing
- 5 Go The Distance: Finding and using source material
- 6 Go The Distance: Going the distance
- 7 Go The Distance: Critical thinking
- 8 Go The Distance: Social learning
- 9 Go The Distance: Projects
- 10 Go The Distance: Succeeding in exams
Completed1 Упражнение 25 Jan 2018
Welcome back to our Student Life series. We're following genuine distance learners at work, rest and play. In each episode we hear how they face up to the challenges of academic study while dealing with day-to-day life. Let's meet our next student! This time Nonsy tells us about how she develops her academic writing skills!
Completed1 Упражнение 01 Feb 2018
Welcome back to Academic Insights – where we interview distance learning experts to get their top tips for successful study. This time we meet distance learning tutor Michelle Lawson and hear her advice on ways to improve your academic writing.
Completed2 Упражнения 08 Feb 2018
Welcome back to the 'Study and Exam Skills' series – this is the part of our 'Go The Distance' course where we share top tips for academic success with short, fun animated videos. This time we're looking at a key area of academic study: preparing for written assignments.
Completed1 Упражнение 22 Feb 2018
Have you ever wondered how you can use digital devices to improve your English? This time Sian shows us some of the most useful digital tools that help you with your English – from checking your grammar and spelling to using office software.