ਯੂਨਿਟ 7: Go The Distance: Critical thinking
- 1 Go The Distance: Choosing distance learning
- 2 Go The Distance: Academic reading
- 3 Go The Distance: Academic talk
- 4 Go The Distance: Academic writing
- 5 Go The Distance: Finding and using source material
- 6 Go The Distance: Going the distance
- 7 Go The Distance: Critical thinking
- 8 Go The Distance: Social learning
- 9 Go The Distance: Projects
- 10 Go The Distance: Succeeding in exams
Completed1 ਕਿਰਿਆ/ਕੰਮ 25 Jan 2018
Welcome back to Student Life – the series where we follow real distance learners at work, rest and play. Each time we hear from one student about how they deal with the challenges of distance learning – and how they succeed! Let's meet the next student! This time we meet Ruth and find out how she develops her critical thinking skills!
Completed1 ਕਿਰਿਆ/ਕੰਮ 01 Feb 2018
Welcome back to Academic Insights – the series where we meet distance learning tutors and get their tips for academic success. This time tutor Anne tells us about an important skill to develop if you want to be a successful distance learner: critical thinking!
Completed3 ਕੰਮ 15 Feb 2018
Welcome back to Academic Writing – the course with the tips and knowledge for top-class writing on your distance learning course. This time we're looking at how to be critical in your writing. 'Criticism' in an academic context means 'careful analysis of what other people have said or written and stating whether or not we agree with them – and why'. Are you ready to get critical?